TSparkle123

Camp Half-Blood

Jarvis jumped back in alarm when the girl was suddenly replaced by a monster. A small, gleaming knife appeared in his hand in an instant and he quickly backed away. "Did you just smell me?" he asked in disbelief as he stared at the girl. "Wait... you can't do that. Demigod smell doesn't differ between godly parents. It just becomes stronger the more you know about yourself and the more you use your powers. You can't label me based on a scent. Besides, I'm only 11. Don't call me old."

"She got huffy," Jack replied with a shrug. "It's fine though. Smaller groups are better. And a dragon was too showy anyway. I mean, we don't want people to kill her thinking she's a monster, do we?"

Anna listen as everyone got ready. She sighed loudly. "I'll be back ok? Stay here... oh and yes the sent dose change. Posidon's kids smell like the sea, wile hades smell like upturned earth gold and bones.. I dont reconise that sent. Its different " she ran to the closest shadowed wall and appered at the border. "Cupid could couse more of a distraction then me... simply by having everyong kiss the ground. Ill gard the flag with stark. We need two people back their anyway....." Her tone was flat, hair covering her voliolet eye. She had no weapon with her only the sky blue harness.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

"Okay then..." Chamire said awkwardly. "We should go now, oui?" She asked, motioning with her thumbs behind her towards the red team's territory.

Stay here? Really? Jarvis looked around the empty camp as the girl vanished then let out a loud groan. He stowed the blade back in his sleeve then jumped off the porch and onto the grass. He adjusted his bag silently then decided to move away from the big house. Explore a little. He moved quietly away from the cabins and the houses, instead going down the hill towards where strawberries were grown.

"Eros, actually," Jack replied. "I'm not Roman, I'm Greek. Besides, the dirt isn't alive. I can only cause infatuation between living objects. And are you sure you can actually play nice with the rest of us? You weren't being too friendly before."

((Actually, there is no indicator that scent changes between demigods. Otherwise, the sorting process would be easy since Satyrs can also smell demigods like monsters can.))

Edited by pudding

Anna walks back to the big ash tree. The perfect spot to have the flag. Before she left their hearing range she shouted."When the game starts run fast. " She ignored jacks comment. She could play nice... when she whanted to.

((Nope. In Son of Neptune the old blind seer((idk how to spell his name)) on pg 271 and 272 he can smell who was the patent of them. Saying it gets syltronger means more identifyible then like in the lightning Thief when percy didn't know he was a son of the sea god, grover just smelled a strong demigod that had no particular sent to it))

((RoD, here's the plan:

Lucifer and Tali are our distractions. They need to make just enough noise and have just enough presence that they make the guards think they're our strike force while Selenia and Steph work on actually getting the flag and getting back to our side. Once Hades has seen the flag is in our hands, they'll be defending you two. Zoey and I will be the guards, and Poseidon will be our last defense or offense either way(As they will be by the creek).

Would have been a bit more creative, but Macy would wreck it, if it was.))

((But Jarvis doesn't know his dad so it would be like Percy's scent originally.))

((Ya. She just smells power but its older power... not like the gods, she knows. It could be anything. Not just titens, norse gods, romen or aztec ones he might be descended from... she doesn't know. Thats why she said chiron might know.)))

((No, I'm fine with that. But I think we should let Twilight decide if Anna can smell Jarvis's heritage. Because it already seems like she has a bunch of extra powers without being able to automatically identify a potential antagonist right off the bat.))

((Um...no.... shes a werewolf the sent thing comes with with tarritory! Shes half monster. She can smell demigods. She dose not know he is evil. She smells power.. like that of the big three before thay are clamed. Thats it!))

((Not to butt in or anything but I agree with Pud, she does seem a bit overpowered. She can breathe sulfer gas, turn into a dragon, turn into a wolf, and smell power, along with being a skilled combatant.))

((Said nothing about skilled comat. She uses a wip a scythe and her forms. She is not op. OP Is when thay are all ruleing and cant die. Baceing her off of Frank whos life depended on a burned stick. She is dieing. Not op. She cant change wolf with out herting at all. If you whant. No hightens scences for her human. But she will have it when shes a monster. And sulfrr breath only to dragon form. That way she dosent become a dragon that breaths black fire, the soul burning kind.

Read my skilly.. limited to 4 powers and 4 beasts. Gryphon, dragon, werewolf and hell hound. Thoughs are the ones she knows.)))

((OP stands for overpowered. Overpowered like having fire, shadow travel, the ability to turn into different animals and a bunch of other abilities that generally don't go with Thanatos. But let's just let Twilight decide.))

((Shadow fire burns soul.. thantos can hert a soul. Has to be chanled threw scythe and or whip. Cant handle on own. Shadow travil=a means to get from place tp place.. thanatos is son of Nyx(nigh) commen scence. Sencing death....self explanitory. Animal shifts.. not godly power. Passed down from her mortal parint who was desendent of the prince of pylos, who got the gift from his grandfather posidon. Legicy of a demigod.

Shadow travil and senceing death are minor powers. Shadow fires cant be used with out a wepon. 3main animal forms are her main power. U have the same amount of abilitys for jack. It shouldn't be a problem. Just rp.. i joind this to have FUN. not have everyone argue with me. Just deal with it for now ok?))

((Whether it is a godly power or not is completely irrelevant. But on another note; when will capture the flag begin?))

((Aroara,

I hate to say this, but you are now on the gray list that I didn't want to have to create. This means that one more infraction, be it minor or major, means you are out of this roleplay. Jack does NOT have as many powers as Anna. He has wings and he can make people hate another or fall in love with another. He can't fly, so I count the wings as more of a bother. It is flat out rude to accuse someone of hypocrisy when they have not done anything hypocritical. Plus, chic is right. It doesn't matter if it is a godly power. All the powers Anna has are POWERS. I don't give a flying fidoodle if it is her legacy. I'm getting sick of arguing with you on this, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who is tired of all these OoC bits going on. I want to have fun, I do, but it's hard to have fun roleplaying when I have to be the bad guy for somebody.

chic,

Sure, I'm cool with you making the offspring of Tyche. Also, it's gonna start now. Sorry it's happening so late, I had to get 5 teeth pulled and just didn't have much time until now.

Everybody,

Due to necessity, I'm going to add to the rules and the OP again. This addition will be a gray list and a black list. The gray list is a probationary status, and the black list is permanent banishment. Let me make this clear, arguing about whether or not you should be on the gray list will make me put you on the black list. Another post here will be reported to the mods.))

Chiron counted down as the last few seconds ended. One... He blew on the horn to communicate that Capture the Flag was starting.

Macy nervously started her way to the creek when the centaur guy announced two minutes. By the time she made it there, the two minutes were up and a loud horn sounded. She began pacing the creek, deciding this would be the best use of her time.

Theo walked over to his side and placed the flag in between two trees, then stepped away. Perfect. There was no way someone could grab the flag without him or Zoey noticing now.

Emmie was a little upset. They had barely come up with a plan, and what they did come up with didn't even include her! Oh, well. She'd figure out something to do. Hopefully.

((Then let me redo anna. No werewolfcy no other powers so thay would stop agueing with me on this ok? I dont like this ooc stuff eather. All its dooing is makeing me cry. I hate figting. Last time im edditing her skilly, it would only be for ppl to stop nitpicking at me and rp. Not a fight thing, just asking to edit.

Do i have your promishion to remake Anna twi?))

((Alright, I think that's an agreeable way to resolve this. I'm sorry all these arguments had to happen.))

((Quick question.. can she keep shadow fire or no, it would be the only defective power she has.. And thank you for alowing me to remake her))

"I guess..." He was so nice, she wondered if her real family had been this nice. Maybe not... when she was nine she was out on her butt. Soon the horn had blown and the game began. "Lucifer, I'm gonna go and Shadow Travel to a good spot. If things go badly, go to the creek... and... please don't worry about me. I had three years on the street. I know a thing or two about avoiding people..." With that she let go and felt the pull of Shadow Travel as she swooshed over to the border. She checked around, and then spoke out to the open air, "You can come out now."

[username: RainDash

Character Name: Jack Prince (Tali Calls him Prince)

Appearance: Prince

Godly Parent: Hermes

Personality: Immature and goofy, Prince was one of the tougher campers to be sent to receive Tali. He made a promise to keep her safe, and he never ever goes back on his word. He's frustrated that he can't do much more than be a second set of eyes for her.

History: Prince was sent to camp and has a happy backstory. No monsters until his ninth birthday where he was sent to the camp. He learned how to think on his feet and he was quickly the leader of the cabin at twelve when the old leader died. He was sent to find and bring back a child of Hades that was out on the street (Tali). He promised to protect her, and on the last stretch, was killed by a hellhound just as Tali crossed the border. Tali asked to have him enter the camp, and now he follows her around.

Godly Power: He once could pick locks and he was excellent at parkour. Now he can float around and go through walls. And floors and celings and enemies. He can't do anything to affect the world outside of talking with Tali and other Hades' kids.

Talent(s) from Non-Godly Parent: Reading and writing.

Favored Weapon: Used to be a dagger.

Pass: Demigodliness

Other: He's a ghost. If that wasn't obvious.]

Chamire ran up to Jack "Se dépêcher! Let's go!" She said quickly as the horn rang out through the trees. Hopefully they could get across before any of the Hades kids summoned up a demon army or something.

Username: AroaraAngelwolf

Character Name: Anna Luna Wolf

Appearance: Anna One gold eye and one warm chocolate brown eye, Hair is some times Black-blue or Black-purple, depending on the light, average height and slender, doesn’t look strong at first.

Godly Parent: Thanatos

Personality: Hot and cold, depending on how others treat her. Friendly, hyper and always active. Protective of her friends.

History: Her mother died when she was five, then she lived with her elderly neighbor till she was clamed then she bounced from place to place trying to find Camp Half-blood. More detailed in role play

Godly Power: Shadow travel, sensing death and shadow fire (must be channeled threw a weapon of some sort.)

Talent(s) from Non-Godly Parent: Crafts, metal work and stone work are the best. Gardening and she knows Spanish fluently. She jumps between the two all the time, mostly when she is upset.

Favored Weapon: Scythe . And a 6 foot black leather whip, her most used weapon.

Pass: Demigodliness

Other: has a leather necklace that has her fathers feather on it. Keeps it hidden under her shirt. Hand bilt the Scythe herself.. made it so it can fold in to the Celestial bronze stalf. one blade the bronze demigods use the other is Stygian iron.

((better? is she still on blue team?))

((Sheet edited in the OP. She's still on the blue team, yes, since you didn't change her godly parent.))