TSparkle123

Camp Half-Blood

Selenia nodded in approval at the teams. They had 2 of the Big Three which could be powerhouses, Athena would be great for battle strategy and making the most out of any magical items, abilities and her own cabins archery. This team seemed balanced.enough but the other team had some challenging opponents.

((If you all really want, I can still edit and change the teams. You guys didn't have any quarrels with it when I posted it earlier...

Um, I think I'll allow a limited number of demititans. Limited meaning ONE. First come, first serve.))

((Would you mind a Kronos Demigod simply because Prometheus's powers aren't outlined in the books very well?))

((Username: pudding

Character Name: Jarvis Smith

Appearance: Jarvis inherited his father’s golden eyes but it ends there. Everything else about him comes from his mother’s family including his shoulder-length, brown hair and fair skin. He’s on the shorter end of people his age. Aside from his eyes, there’s really nothing out of the ordinary about his appearance.

Godly Parent: Kronos

Personality: Jarvis cares a lot about his family. But at the same time, he absolutely hates arguing and is the first to walk away when fights break out, even if it means leaving said family. Cowardness is in his nature since it’s been the only thing keeping him alive so far. He tends to be blunt and not very sociable since connections make it hard to leave.

History: Jarvis grew up in Scandinavia in an attempt by his mother to keep him far away from Olympus. Since Norse gods ruled over Scandinavia, Olympians were less likely to go there and Jarvis was safer. Some time passed with her hiding him until she realized that even though the gods did not know Kronos had a son, monsters could still smell him and had beef with him just like they did demigods. She tried to keep him safe and even warned him away from Camp Half Blood but Jarvis decided to leave anyway after a massive fallout between the two. With nowhere else to go, he decided to go to the summer camp she always mentioned and told him not to go to for some reason she never bothered elaborating on.

Godly Power: Chronokinesis-Control over time. He can only really use slowing down time and most of the time he is caught up in the slow down, making it pretty useless except to drag events out. It’s restricted to a limited area of about five feet extending outwards from his body in any direction and just generally unstable.

Talent(s) from Non-Godly Parent: Running fast. His mother taught him to run far away and never look back.

Favored Weapon: A small knife made of stygian iron

Pass: Demigodliness

Other: I’ll be using this character in a bit but not right now.))

Selenia walked over to where the red team was meeting, waiting for Theo and Zoey to come and help devise the battle plan. She would only have to hope that they didn't need her to make any Light since that could result in her entire person shining like a light bulb for the rest of the day. Weird how after five years she learned to control the power to while using it but she still never figured out how to stop it aside from running out of energy to sustain the light. She also had some hypnotizing capabilities along with archery.

Chamire walked over to the blue team. When someone asked what the plan was she shrugged. "I'm not a child of Athena or anything, but I have read 'The Art of War'." She offered with a weak smile. "The art of war is based on decption. When you are weak make your enemy think you are strong. When you are strong make them think you are weak" she added with a shrug.

Lucifer and Carlos looked at each other. They had both arrived just in time to hear Chiron's speech.

"G'luck," Carlos said, shrugging, before walking over to the blue team. Lucifer just nodded in response. Then he went to his team and poked Theo.

"Athena got a plan?" he asked, face quite blank, so no one knew if there was meant to be humor or not, "Let me be a guard." And my skeleton army, too, was the hinted, but unadded, suggestion.

Carlos, on the other hand, nearly bumped into Aludra as he joined up with the blue team. Aludra grinned at everyone, parasol held loosely as she weaved more enchantments in it almost absently. The experiment was a success, though one of her half-sisters had been turned into a poodle, and the result of the experiment was tightly clutched in her other hand.

((((I know its up to tspark but if there was a child of cronos he wouldent be at camp just yet right?.. he just tryed to destroy the gods last year or a few months ago depending on the time in the game. The rest of the time he was in a big black pit called Tartarus. Kinda hard to have a kid when your stuck in there. If we are following the books... well no offence, but this is not a good job. Its kinda a insult to my favorit series. Bad guys are always bad guys. You dont see the evil queen makeing nice with Snow white now do you?)))

Anna smerked. " ill gard flag, no one can sneek up on me. I am good on offfence too. " she twerled her 5 1/2 foot long pole, the scythes blade inside it. She flicked her whip and the long langth of lether slid from around her.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Zoey walked over to the red team, where she met Selenia. "Hello, waiting for Theo and I so we could devise a battle plan?" Zoey asked her.

((((I know its up to tspark but if there was a child of cronos he wouldent be at camp just yet right?.. he just tryed to destroy the gods last year or a few months ago depending on the time in the game. The rest of the time he was in a big black pit called Tartarus. Kinda hard to have a kid when your stuck in there. If we are following the books... well no offence, but this is not a good job. Its kinda a insult to my favorit series. Bad guys are always bad guys. You dont see the evil queen makeing nice with Snow white now do you?)))

((Since Percy isn't at camp and no one is yelling about giants, I assumed this was pretty far in the future and after the events of Mark of Athena and whatever. And the point of the character is that he's going to be bad. Kronos wasn't around for long enough to influence him but he's going to follow in Kronos's footsteps.))

"They've got two of the three big guys on their team so we've got to try and match their brute force," Jack said as he looked at his group. "Hit 'em hard and take the flag fast. Our goal should be to take out the two big cabins first and disable them as much as possible before running as fast as possible to ge the flag and high tailing it out as fast as possible as well."

((More like YEARS ago, Aroara. In my head, I have it set far enough from the original series that Heroes of Olympus couldn't be happening either. This is our own prophesy and our own story. pudding's got it just about right in terms of time. I'm thinking of the fact that he has a son this way: back-up plan. Think about it. Kronos is a devious villain, and it's entirely possible that he had a son with a mortal entirely to manipulate him into freeing him from Tartarus if he lost. When you look at it that way, it's not Kronos making nice, it's him being just as evil as ever. Then, it's also not him making nice with Percy or the demigods, it's his son. Kronos's son does not have to be like Kronos. There are plenty of books, movies, TV shows, and video games in which the bad guy has a son who is not necessarily a bad guy. Now that pudding's said that he's meant to be a bad guy, those points are completely invalid. Wish I'd hit preview post before I posted for real.

Also, I gave pudding permission to do this before she posted the character. It was no longer up for debate once I said it was okay. Sorry if any of this came off as rude or snappy, but I don't appreciate decisions I've made being put down like that.))

Theo smirked. Red had all the advantages he could want. Of course, he saw himself as an advantage for the team as well. It didn't matter, he couldn't be cocky or he'd lose the game for them. That would not be good. He walked over to the rest of his team. Noticing Zoey, he smiled. He could start planning right away! "Zoey, shall we collaborate on a plan now?"

Macy made her way toward the red team as well, slightly confused as to why Poseidon would be on red. Wouldn't it make sense if the children of the sea god were on blue team? Maybe they were going for irony. She shrugged and looked at all the people. Really, she had no clue what was going on. Maybe it was one of those things that you learn over time.

Emmie smiled nervously and ran over to the blue team. They were the weaker team, by far. Red had Athena, Hades, and Poseidon. Well, if the game wasn't meant to have fun... It wasn't like she didn't have any fun gadgets to hinder the Red team. Maybe this would be amusing for her.

Edited by TSparkle123

Zoey nodded at Theo. "Yes, the plan we think of needs to be grand," Zoey sai, thinkin of her for the say. "It needs to leave the other team flabbergastered."

"Je peux obtenir du drapeau. I can get the flag. Once I have it they can't get it back." She offered.

"I can defend her. I'm fast and can keep people away while she grabs the flag." Jack looked at the girl from Hermes who had offered to get the flag. "Anyone else fast enough or strong enough for support? It'll be all about protecting this girl until she gets back."

Selenia smiled when she saw Macy. She was obviously a new camper since only a newbie would come to capture the flag with no weapon or armour. "Hello, I'm Selenia from Apollo. Did you just get yo camp?" She asked the newcomer. They would have to get her some kind of weapon before the game started. Hopefully Theo and Zoey knew that they had a new camper on their team so that they wouldn't plan anything too drastic.

"Ravi!" Chamire exclaimed. "Two is enough. We will need to be - how you say it? - Stealthy! Yes. Stealthy." She said.

Tali shuffled over to the red team. She kept her hood up and played with her hands. "I can Shadow Travel over to the flag... if you played keep away long enough I would be able to grab it and run. I'm kinda fast... but I can't fight super well..." Tali spoke, her voice was just barely over a whisper as she spoke. She was scared they'd just be mad at her if she didn't say anything. They already had a plan and she'd just be ruining it...

"A dragon?" Jack asked, looking at the girl he had seen sculpting earlier. "Seems a bit.. Loud. Not at all stealthy. And I think pets are against the rules. Especially pet dragons considering they're very dangerous. Why do you even have a dragon? And where?"

Anna grins. Her golden eye flashed. " no pet. I'm of anchent bood. I shift in to monters i know. Im not that big. Only six feet but i shadow travil. We could pop up right under their noses and all thay would see is a dragon looking at them. Thay would be bisy with me... thay whon't knowtes the flag gone, you and her would have to run back.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Jack stared at her silently. Alright, he was jealous. Someone was falling for a Pegasus later, that was all he knew. "Just don't kill anyone," he replied then looked at the team. "So... We good, we got a plan to try and win against the big guys?"

Anna suddenly wished she keeped her mouth shut. But she noded* i think so.. every one ok with the plan?. Oh.. i can't breath fire.. only sulfer gas. I can handle black fire. Shadow fire.... but not as a beast. " she keeped har voice down but loud enough for only her team could hear.

"Attendre. Wait. Can someone explain the plan to me? Am I going after the flag? Or is she?" Chamire asked. She was confused.