WolfLover8

Hybrids OoC

Well, right now it is closed, but I might think of opening some slots because nobody is posting. O.o So keep an eye on it I guess? I'm definitly opening slots in the next month if this doesn't get busy.

Bumping.

We'll be opening up spots soon, I just have to play with a few things first.

Bump. Please remember to post if you've been sent a warning PM. We'd like to keep this going, and will be opening spots for more active users!

I am still very active! My character is just stuck with nothing to do.

Hm, what could we do right now? Is there a way to get the hybrids together for a bit without the humans?

I'm not sure. Actually, there's the circus, and the fights. While they are waiting in an area to go to their various events, they could speak together.

My chara is currently staring at the cages that your character, Narath, and other hybrids are in. In case that wasn't exactly clear. ^^; You could reply to that.

Spots will be opening up tomorrow~ Inactive members have not replied yet, so if they don't by then, 3 openings will be available.

If you sent me a message I did not receive it. I'm so sorry guys. v-v this is taking longer than expected and I've been neglecting it.

Limn, you were not messaged. Only those who haven't posted in a while, on either thread. You're safe. ^^

Spots are now open! 3 available, if interested fill out a character sheet and PM it to Lythe or I.

In the circus, do the hybrids get to watch the show with their owners or is there an area for them like with the cage fights?

For the sake of the story, we can have the hybrids come on to watch with their owners. Verification of ownership is mandatory to pass through the circus tent enterance, but a signed slip saying they are free to walk in will work also. Does that help?

Also, we will be getting a new member soon! Look forward to it!

What kind of verification? Do the owners need to present a document or is it enough to point and say "oh yeah, that one's mine" while looking the part?

Do hybrids get seats too while watching, or do they stand at the back?

Also, sorry for not posting in so long and then putting a barrage of questions ^^" It's a bit hard to have Sid interacting when his owners are "no talking" and won't leave him alone

And yay, new member!

BTW, is your icon from Kagerou Project?

Edited by Puredark006

Verification can be a master pointing a hybrid out and claiming it, but the hybrid must stick close to the master then. If the hybrid was given permission to go alone, they must be carrying official documents from their master.

Hybrids do get seats, just becuase the circus doesn't want to waste room. They typically sit on wooden bleachers away from the normal bleachers, and human guards are posted around them. The guards don't do much but make sure they don't try to sneak out.

It's fine, I'm hoping it will pick up the pace soon!

AHAHAHA YES IT IS IM SO GLAD YOU RECOGNIZED IT. It's like my favorite character design everrrrrrr.

I would post more often, but there's not much to do in a cage... I really should have thought of that when I started...

I would post more often, but there's not much to do in a cage... I really should have thought of that when I started...

Narath, my charrie is currently right next to the cages.

Edit;; hooray for new member~~

Edited by WolfLover8

So the seating arrangements mean there's a possibility of writing a post where Sid actually talks instead of mentally complaining about everything! A step in the right direction

I actually thought about it only now 'cause my sis is a huge fan and she showed me some PVs to fangirl about them, and she showed me another today. That's Kano, I think? I liked him a lot ^^ and what's up with that series they want to kill us all with the feels or what

Isn't Wolf's post the last one?

Ahaha, you're fine Narath. Easy mistake.

I really want the hybrids to being talking, so far there hasn't been much interaction between characters. xd.png

Yup, it's Kano. And every single story from that dang project just about makes me want to cry. So sad. T.T

Yeah, everyone gets distracted from time to time ^^

Talking and realizing they all want to run away~

Those bleeping songs. There are the happy and cute ones like the one from Mary in the forest and then they release something like Ayano's Theory of Happiness and sucker-punch you right where it hurts. Why. Why do they do that. Whyyyyyyyyy

There! Posted! Sorry about that, I thought I already made a post.

Is this an anime you guys are talking bout?

It's a series of songs (in Japanese) made with a software called Vocaloid that tells the story of a group of kids with red eyes that give them powers, though it got so popular that now there are novels and a manga, and I think the anime comes out in April. The first ones are only songs, but as the series got longer they started adding images to make them music videos and the plot got complicated. You should give it a try and google "Kagerou Project" if you don't mind the kind of series that seems bent on making their fans feel like a knife was twisting their innards (either that or we get emotional too easily)

I think if I have the time I'll look it up. I'm already watching two other series.

I do like a series that can twist your emotions. For example: Sword Art Online. Why Sachi, whyyyyyyyyyyy?!

Stay on topic of the role play, guys.

Hopefully Kel will be able to get into the circus by just flashing her collar at the guards, cuz she has no papers or anything. x3