WolfLover8

Hybrids OoC

@Wolf Thanks! But a quick question: should I get myself out of the situation, or should I rely on someone else to help?

Sorry for nor being around lately...

So, the ones acting now are Raisa and her group and Sam is somewhere else? Or is he also there in the circus?

Mia is in an auction at Stoneway, clinging to the roof.

(Wait, am I Mia or Zeditha? Probably Mia.)

Anyway, my character may need help. I kinda don't have any idea how to get myself out of there, so... yeah... help anyone?

Sam is in a sparring match in the circus right now. My last post was him dueling.

hey, seems an interesting idea! Is there still a position available?

Efray's pretty much at the city. Just a bit outside it.

@LeviathinGeneral I had to wait a bit for mine, just be patient.

I might move Mia myself soon. After all, I don't have any other characters xd.png

Although I'm really not sure how I'm going to get her out of this...

I guess you should PM Lythe or WolfLover8 to ask just to be sure? They may allow you in because they haven't updated the '1 spot available' part

Lythe warned she'd be busy for a while and Wolf has been missing lately, so I'm not sure, sorry ^^"

Yeah, I plan on it, right now I'm steering him towards the city in general. I'll go towards whomever needs a person to talk to, anyway.

EDIT:: He's right outside your tent now, Zeditha.

Edited by davinhadaway2

Sorry guys that I haven't been active, but I honestly can't say my activity will improve. I have so many things going on that I just can't focus on this as well as everything else. And I can't speak for Lythe, but I know she's busy too.

I'm looking through people who've applied for the one spot now, and if I find one that doesn't need anything fixed, that's probably the one I'm going to approve. Sorry to be sort of blunt, but, there's quite a few to look at and I'd rather just approve one and be done.

EDIT;; oOVacatedWisperOo 's form has been chosen for the last spot, places are closed now.

Edited by WolfLover8

Sorry guys that I haven't been active, but I honestly can't say my activity will improve. I have so many things going on that I just can't focus on this as well as everything else. And I can't speak for Lythe, but I know she's busy too.

I'm looking through people who've applied for the one spot now, and if I find one that doesn't need anything fixed, that's probably the one I'm going to approve. Sorry to be sort of blunt, but, there's quite a few to look at and I'd rather just approve one and be done.

EDIT;; oOVacatedWisperOo 's form has been chosen for the last spot, places are closed now.

Will there ever be more spots availible?

Will there ever be more spots availible?

As of right now I can't say if there will be or not. I'm actually quite uncertain about the future of the role play, considering that Lythe and I just.. Don't have time for it. :/

As far as I can tell, when a person is inactive to the point of uselessness, their character is removed and the spot is opened. Is this right?

Sorry I've been gone for a while guys...school's been crazy. Just wanted to let you all know I am still around, even if you don't see me often!!!

EDIT: Hey oOVacatedWisperOo, where in the tent did your character enter?

Edited by StarriAngel

Sorry guys, I'm back. It's really late right now, so I will try to post sometime tomorrow. I appreticiate everyone being patient. There's a lot going on in my life right now, but I will try my best to stick with this.

Thanks for picking up my slack wolf! Welcome to the rp oOVacatedWisperOo, I'm glad to have you with us. I've seen a few of your posts and I'm glad you decided to join.

For all who were not chosen, please do not worry. Spaces will be opening as the rp continues.

thank you and sorry for not responding sooner (I tend to watch the IC's with more accuracy)

I was planning to have Akrimon enter close to Sid/Sidley. I was thinking since Vermans watching it could have an interesting outcome.

However Narath and I were also discussing the idea of Akrimon fleeing or falling into the arena/cage (perhaps as a result to being spotted?) I think it would cause a pretty good commotion smile.gif