WolfLover8

Hybrids OoC

Oh, sorry, didn't know he appeared close by ^^"

Hum, if Akrimon is high enough Verman could mistake him for Sid long enough to yell at him, making him fall into the arena like you want? (BTW anyone can bunny Verman and the Alsvieths, they're secondary charries anyway)

I posted xd.png Sorry, the icon said I'd checked it when I hadn't. Very annoying.

Zeditha, there's a minimum of 6 sentences per post in the IC, so if you could edit your post that would be great~

Okay, will reply soon. I'm on a trip do my only ways to use internet are a phone and a kindle. So I'll be editing my posts a bunch until they're done.

Edited by davinhadaway2

Just wanted to let you all know, I am still around. I just have a lot going on and I also feel like I'm a bit stuck at the moment. Once I figure out what to do, I will definitely write a post!

I'm not gone, so don't worry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been reading you guys' exchange on the IC and it's really interesting!!! Keep up the cool posts!!! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Yeah, you guys are in other place anyway so you can always say it happened earlier ^^

Yeah sounds cool!

EDIT: Is anyone still around? I mean I would love to post, but I don't really have any updates...

Edited by StarriAngel

Alright. Who is still here? I apologize for my disappearance, life has become quite eventful, and I haven't written anything for my own pleasure in so long. So. Very. Long. I have a mighty yearning. Now. Who remains?

I'm here, I'll post whenever I notice the RP on the first page... Requires an update, and the update to make my char moveable...

Thanks for replying guys. I'll catch-up on everything I've missed and refresh myself on everything in awhile. I've messaged a few people I'm aware of being in the rp who haven't responded and encourage you to do the same.

I apologize for not posting in such a long time. The laptop I use for my internet activities had work done on it, and all my notes disappeared, all I have is what I posted here, and I am relieved I posted a lot of my plans/details here. But honestly, having my notes and progress fly out the window like that killed me on the inside. Combined with the busy-ness of college and the lack of my progress, I kinda just reverted to attempting to fix my stress issues. And I never got around to finishing what I needed to do for Hybrids. I apologize, but I, have returned on this ridiculous summer heat to outstretch my claws and ask that I might once again type on this keyboard for your delight and my enjoyment.

Edited by Limn

The more I read this post, the more quiet it becomes. o;

I'd wanna join but this was almost a full year ago so I'm doubting I still can. XD

When I was younger I had written a story similar to this with "hybrids." I still have it, actually. Haha.

Edited by kestrel1326