WolfLover8

Hybrids OoC

Welcome! Im glad we are getting some new people in here, this story is going way too slow *cough*lyth*cough*wolf*cough*

lol ^.^

Anyway, any tips for the RP? I'll go make my first post now, but if there's anything I should know before I start then I'd be glad to hear about it smile.gif

Remember I couldn't find the summary, so I'll be a bit out of date. >.<

Lythe is lazy! This is evidenced by leaving out the HTML and making me do it. I'm not entirely sure why I still put up with you, beta. tongue.gif

Welcome to the role play, Zeditha! Nice first post. I have to say that I got a little excited to see your form since your character is being sold. I've had many a thought on escape plans that involve slave auctions in some ways.. If anyone cares to hear, I can take the time to explain. ^^

Sorry for not getting around to posting. I get distracted often plus life has been busy lately. I'll go post now.

Just teasing you wolf tongue.gif

Nice first post! Just keep using your imagination and creativity and you'll keep doing great!

Hi Zeditha, welcome to the club!!! Can't wait to get to know ya better!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a side note, I'm going on vacation for spring break starting Friday so I won't be able to post for about a week. Just letting you guys know.

Davin, I'd actually prefer being called Zeditha. It's no person offence, just I really hate nicknames. It's possibly a side effect of getting too many that are intended to hurt. But then, the name means something to me. I'll explain if anyone asks, but time is short right now and I have to log off.

Btw, thanks for liking my post. It's one of my better ones, sometimes I'll resort to small acknowledgements of conversation like 'Zeditha flicked her ears' rather than full descriptive posts. That's normally because I'm bored but waiting for more people to interact.

Speaking of which, is anyone nearby Stoneway? I've just made Zeditha fly off a bit, but she's still in the auction room and would like some help with getting off the ceiling.

That's okay! Just know that I may butcher it a lot if your name isn't there for me to look at. Efray's near Stoneway, he's walking there. He's a bit.... standoffish though, so be careful going up to him.

Edited by davinhadaway2

@Zeditha: most people are at Stoneway right now. That's where the circus is, and most people are there at the moment.

This looks interesting! I might join since you still have a slot open and I haven't roleplayed in a while. biggrin.gif

(Almost everyone is a mammal, so I was planning on playing a reptile of some sort...)

EDIT: Oops, I'm sorry for posting here before PMing! :x Thought I'd voice my interest before brainstorming.

Edited by TehUltimateMage

That is fine, but please do not post in the OOC until you are accepted! Send a filled out form to Wolflover8 or myself. When you are accepted, you may then post. Thank you!

I'm baaaack! I hope you all have missed me! I will posting again pretty soon as the circus moves along! Vacation was great, but I missed you guys!

Nah. Didn't really miss you that much tongue.gif

Just joking, I'm glad you're back. What did you do for vacation.

lol nice to see I'm wanted tongue.gif

I went to Florida to see the dolphins that my friend works with. They're super well trained and one even painted me a T-shirt!

Is anyone going to interact with my character? Or should I move her myself?

My character is in an auction house at Stoneway, but has flown off and is kinda in the ceiling. :/ I think she may need help...

Edited by Zeditha

Ah, Efray's just outside the city right now. I'll try and maneuver him there, but I was the last one to post a movement, so I'll have to wait.

I think I may have to move my character out of the auction house by myself then. Or you could always RP a minor character for me, say a buyer in the auction house, who takes pity and helps? Idk, but I really don't know how to get out of the situation I put myself in.

Zeditha, in the IC Lythe was referring to someone who had posted a form on the thread instead of PMing it to her (or me).

Cool, so we may have another person.

@Zeditha, I'm not sure I'm able to.

@Lythe and/or WolfLover8 Are we allowed to play minor characters for a bit, such as buyers, an autioneer, or a random citizen?

You can use as many minor characters as you need.

Sorry I've been so busy guys, I'm having a stressful week. Give me a few days to choose the new member and post.