WolfLover8

Hybrids OoC

Who are we waiting for? Um, I don't mind waiting some more if someone's busy and all that stuff, but at least to know for certain they haven't left...?

I am always here. I'm like the wind.

Jokes aside, I am here, rain or shine. Mostly there's rain, but I do my best to live on.

I'm here, but marching band practice is taking over my life at the moment; I should be free in two weeks or one, depending on if we make it to championships or not.

Thanks for fixing that problem, Limn.

C'mon guys, post on the rp. I would but mine is the last one on there. I'll poke Lythe in a moment.

*pokes wolf* I was not poked.

ANYWAY, sorry guys, I've been studying. And procrastinating. And hoping someone else would kick my lazy butt in gear. But hopefully with the post i just made and the fact that the entertaining parts of the rp are now coming, this will move along faster than it was.

I've been super busy too. Organic chemistry is NOT fun. Trust me. But I just posted and am super excited to get deeper into the rp!!!!

Organic chem isn't the worst. It was the first unit I did this year, and it was not too hard.

I mean, I didn't mind the first unit which I took last winter, but the second unit is really hard. There's so much to memorize!

I am finding the other grade 12 chem stuff harder. Why can't there just be more calculating like last year? I'm good at that! Numbers are my friends!

Why is it that we have to take two sciences to get into college/university anyways?

Colleges like that. They want well-rounded students. Like, when I got into my university, they asked me about literally everything I was ever involved in.

Sorry, had something happening in RL >_<

Will start writing something tomorrow