WolfLover8

Hybrids OoC

Nah, I do not believe thou is at fault.

Personally I'm still waiting for SkyraTwilight812? to make her first post. Should I send her a PM?

Also CONGRATULATIONS PURE.D.

I cannot believe it's been three days.

Can I make a character, if so, what is going on?

Phew, everyone is alive. *scratches out funeral speeches*

Just went to a concert Saturday, and all of my Tuesdays in July are going to be utter insanity, so don't expect posts then xd.png

Yeah, I'm mostly waiting for the cage fighting to start, so we can all yodel a hearty hello to one another. Sorry about my weirdness, I'm in a whimsical mood today ...

Congrats Puredark!!!!!!

Honestly, I miss rping, but I can't think of anything to post until the cage fights and stuff start. I'm excited to see where everything goes!!!!!!

And thanks for all the well-wishes for my art! I'll definitely post some here to show you guys when I'm finished. smile.gif

Hey guys, I've got some bad news. SkyraTwilight is unable to participate in the roleplay. I know some of you were waiting for her to start, but now that won't be able to happen. The question now is: Do you want her space filled, or should we continue on as we have been? I will leave that up to you all. More spaces will open later on, so more people can join up in the future, so keep that in mind.

Let's continue on, if we snag someone on the way, then we snag someone on the way and that's fantastic.

Otherwise, unless our numbers are plot-related and we absolutely need another person, this rp might fall into confused waiting instead of just waiting.

Yeah, we should continue on, and just get on with the cage fighting, because that's where almost all of the characters will be at one time.

Wait! MendezLightning! Does this mean your characters are coming!? =D

While I don't want to admit the real importance level of the cage fighting, the correct phrase would be getting everyone to home/bed/sleep/whatever preparing for the excitement of the festival actually starting the next day.

When the first day of the festival begins my fingers are going to be filled with typing everything I can put in about cage fighting to help set the premise of my character. Also it's an excuse for me to expound on my part of the influence of the roleplays culture.

So expect my posts to be long, bearing on no one else would need this information, and they will probably take a long time to write because I want my writing to be worth your time.

If any of my posts are short it'll probably be a blessing or bearing on the fact I have taken to long on a writers block and I don't want ya'll to wait anymore; because from my understanding of everyone, we're all pretty dedicated and patient people... and this rp seems to promise me it'll be awesome.

Of course biggrin.gif

But I'll probably just be hanging in the holding area or something - I don't think Percy's the type to fight, he's more of a get-the-hell-out kinda guy.

Unless his master set him up to fight Percy wouldn't have too.

The 'holding room' is the first room to the left when you first enter the building. The room is primarily for slaves brought by their masters who either got dropped off or couldn't handle what they saw happen during a match. Some people (*cough* horrible parents) will drop their children off with one of their slaves in the holding room so they can watch a match in peace. There are hybrid attendants working in that room because of this. The room is actually surprisingly nice. The section in the first right corner belongs for the babies, toddlers, most baby proof thing you'll ever see. As people who keep hybrids in and ensure they don't have anything to commit suicide with in the worst cases, they know how to keep a baby safe. The far corner to the left is pretty much covered in blankets and pillows. Why? They plan on the hybrids masters being there for a good long time, last thing they want is a hybrid getting uncomfortable or going back to remind their master 'oh hey I have responsibilities, look at the time', etc. Also someone has to be awake enough to get their drunk butts home, sure as hell ain't going to be them, and they want you to come back. Hybrids can leave and enter as they please as long as they aren't watching a child, or their master didn't specify it. They have guards for those purposes too. A bathroom door is stationed at the middle of the room right next to small booth selling stomach medicine, for those who cannot handle their horror.

Ironically enough, the Hybrid Cage Fight arena will serve and patron to both hybrid and people, mostly people though. But they sell pretty decently cheap hybrid food. The blokes here want to make money to keep their company working and catching more attention, as long as you have money, to hell with it, you pay you get. (Also this keeps a few forlian wives from cursing the place.)

I am so glad we don't have breeding hybrids as a real thing or some disgusting implications of the corruption we all know happens would have to be here in a bit less of a vague idea, let me say they see as hell would have patroned to that too.

All in all, some of you might see a hybrid with denial issues enjoying the fact he/she's not them and thus making him or herself feel better by watching the misfortune and power of other hybrids.

To those who will be using the holding area for their hybrids, please note that there will be 7 hybrid servants in all.

Three guards: (Always in hybrid form)

Beaver (Huge overbite, fur and a tail). Female

Frog (This guys eyes are freakishly huge and unnerving, he has a ugly neck and a wide mouth). Male

And a Praying Mantis. (This is too scary in hybrid form so he's been told to shift as needed depending on whose coming, if it's a hybrid who is told to stay by order and looks suspicious of leaving, then yes. This guy has three eyes, bug wings, whatever those arms are called and several legs. Only reason he isn't used in cage fighting is because he's actually really delicate. His owner learned that the hard way and the owner of the arena was willing to buy him.) Male

Attendants:

Chipmunk. (Human form most of the time and he does everything he can.) Male

Parrot. (He has really pretty bright green feathering all over his body though he has no wings. keeps the kids entertained most of the time.) Male

Cat. (Siamese cat, fur all over head and shoulders, she works the booth to smooth talk hybrids that the money is worth the medicine). Female.

Dog. (Toy poodle. Just really poofy hair all over, can be mistaken for a pillow. She works on everything like the chipmunk, they take turns cleaning the bathroom and whatever vomit manages to spew all over the floor.) Female

Limn, let me just tell you now. Length is in no way a problem. The more detail, the better. It's a relief to have such dedicated role players, and it only improves the group even more. :3

So the circus will be opening soon also, and I decided I should work out some details. It opens at around 2 in the afternoon and lasts until around midnight, although by 10 most everyone is gone and it's just the stragglers and the drunks. It's a week long event, although most of the crowds come in on the first few days. Since it seems like the cage fighting and the circus will be on the same days, I tried to make it so that the characters could go to either, or both. Most of the main events at the circus start at 6:00. (Raisa performs at around 6:30)

Wolf, when's the manor party? I don't remember if you've mentioned it....Im trying to come up with a schedule of some sorts for the next few days so everyone knows what's happening and when.

As for the party at the manor, it's completely open with no guards watching who shows up, so anyone is welcome, though it is assumed that there won't be too many hybrids attending unless they're with someone or there for someone. Doors open at 8pm with a few people greeting guests, one being Kel, for a while. Food will be served starting at 8:25 and continuing through the night until 11 when guests are expected to leave. There's dancing and music all night for those who are interested, though talking might be it for others. There will also be wine brought up from the cellar, but nothing too strong.

Kel will probably want to get away from the manor at some point, so I may have her check out the cage fighting arena; we'll see.

There's the info for the party for ya, Lythe. ^^

Sorry I haven't been replying to this at all, guys, I've been a bit busy and the role play kinda slipped out of my mind. Though, I don't have much to do with Kel at the moment. I think we should try getting to the next day, and get the festival going. smile.gif

Just wanted to let you guys know, I'm going out of town tomorrow and won't be back until Sunday.

This means I'm not going to be able to post then, so I'll try and post tonight so as to not leave you guys hanging.

Hey everyone, I'm just introducing the one taking Skyratwilight's place! Everyone say hi to Corrosion, who will be joining us on this epic quest across the role playing galaxy!! (sorry, I'm just in a sci-fi mood XD) I'm putting the character sheet up now. Before I get distracted....again...

I'm not really sure what's going on in the RP at the moment, so you'll have to fill me in on that.

To have my character, Noel, join in at this point in the RP will require some...weirdness. It might be plausible for her to have the time of the festival off from messenger duty and have her interested in the hybrid fights. How she'll meet up with everyone else, though....

=D Ahhhhhhh Noel would be a great candidate for cage fighting! <3

Well, we're still on the first day, the day before the festival, several people seem to be planning to watch my cage fights. <3

But here's what I know is going on and will be happening. First with what will be happening. :

WolfLover8's character Kelissa, her owners are hosting an open party from 8:25pm to 11pm

The circus begins tomorrow.

Cage fighting starts tomorrow, from 9:30pm to (I think it'll stop at 3am... Maybe...)

More current events:

Lythe's character Raisa is with Ethril-Dragon's Sentz, Sentz is scheming to take Raisa with him to freedom.

Moonbeam's Aryiana and Puredark009's Sidley are both on the road heading to the festival. :3

MendezLightning's Percival is currently still in the plaza where the circus is setting up. He saved a hybrid slave girl and his owners are thrilled at the publicity of having a hybrid actually worth something. (Hehehe)

Limn's character Drea, is hanging posters for cage fighting with his master Grace around the circus and probably all around Lavida. I don't feel I have the right to post until I get off my lazy and get to finishing my picture of Drea's tattoos. V_V It'd be short anyways, my long posts are going to kill me when the festival starts. <3 I hope you all enjoy it! (need more publicity, gaaaah.)

Starriangels's Aquila is currently at her masters home. She is perfectly ready and wrapped up until the next day comes. She left a great foreshadow too.

Corrosion it is my pleasure to welcome you to Hybrids!

I am Limn, me and PureDark009 are apart of the old man club. (Drea and Sidley being the only ones over 20.)

I warn you that this rp has a fairly slow and easy pace, but I assure you the people here are absolutely wonderful. (I am lazy though, personal opinions apply here. I cannot wait to get to know you and Noel better.)

She's an aggressive coward, if those things exist, so she probably will enjoy watching but not participating.

That's still rather confusing, but that might be because I haven't had breakfast yet. I also have the tendency to post long (1200+ words) posts when I have the opportunity, but the longer the post gets, the more typo-s I have. If something doesn't make sense, it's probably the fault of a typo (I once typed "I am impressive" instead of "I am impressed).

Thanks!

Well, I noticed that no one else was 17 and I wanted a young character (Noel was originally going to be 20), so that's why...besides, a character on the threshold of adulthood (unless it's 16 or 14 in this time period) would be interesting to RP.

I'm used to slow-moving RPs, they just give me more time to write so it's all good. ^^

Well, you'll notice that I can be a bit ditzy at times. I tend to create feminine guy characters and masculine girl characters, as well. I also love ambiguity, so you might see me make an androgynous character. If you see me go on and on with inner monologue, expect that to be most of the post (really bad habit I have), but I also often have my character's reactions to others' words.

Edited by Corrosion

Oh!~ Aggressive cowards exist <3 So much excitement building up, cannot wait to see what happens.

Apologizes, I have a knack for being confusing. Ah yes, typos, I get those quite a bit as well. If I see any typos or I become confused by a phrase I will ask, and I hope you do the same for me.

Ah yes, the threshold of life, that horribly confusing transition.

Ah, feminine gents and masculine ladies, lovely to hear. If memory serves, Drea is my first quietly masculine male character.

Inner monologue is perfectly fine, I'd probably be doing it right now if Drea's character fit that sort of bill. But he doesn't, so I get to work with typing detail after detail. B3

You'll do just fine here Corrosion.

Welcome, Corrosion! Well, Limn already explained everything, so there isn't much to add except 'hope you enjoy your stay and sorry we're kinda crazy' ~

Welcome Corrosion!!!!! I'm so excited to see that we have a new person. Like Puredark said I hope you enjoy your stay!!!!!!!!!!!! smile.gif

Sorry, I love exclamation points!

As was said before, we're all a little crazy. *points inconspicuously at Starri and her exclamation points* :P

Corrosion, I hope Limn's top notch summary helped. I'm sure you'll catch on quickly, we haven't done much plot-wise yet. Again, if you do need help, just ask here. It seems you're doing fine so far though.

@Limn- I can't wait to see the tattoo drawing! Take your time though, I know how hard it can be to put something down on paper. XD

*appears at the mention of crazy* Hm, what? Oh, no one was..talking about me.. *looks around innocently* Who's crazy? ^^

Heheh.

Welcome to our little group, Corrosion!! Happy to have ya. :3

I'd say something witty and fun, but it's really early in England and bluuuurrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

But hi biggrin.gif Welcome to the group