WolfLover8

Hybrids OoC

...I hope I don't do that. If anything about any of my posts ever bothers you, please say so >_<"

Hm, dunno, but maybe Limn has created one; she seems to have everything planned out regarding the cage fighting

Edit: When did the post got so long

Someone please remind me to never describe three separate attires at the same time ever again. I think you can tell the exact point where I though "oh bleep it" and just wrapped it all up. BTW, since my descriptions suck, Sid's outfit is based on this one, but the cravat isn't as exaggerated and he doesn't have the white frills on the sleeves.

Edited by Puredark006

Hey Guys!!!!!!!! Sorry I totally suck and haven't been posting, but I'm about to right now. I just needed to get through some exams and now I have some time.

Oh, and welcome Narath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: I'm also changing the ages of the kids a little bit since they seem too smart for their current ages. Coraline is now 9 years old with Xander being 7. Samriel, being the baby, has no real need for an age change and will stay one year old.

Edited by StarriAngel

I feel like I did okay, but college exams are absolutely terrifying and I feel like I get super stressed and then don't do as well.

I'm not in college yet, but I'm not looking forwards to those exams.

Is it morning now in the RP?

Narath, take it from us: they're going to be traumatizing *hugs Starri*

Yup, morning of the second day of the Festival, if I'm not mistaken

Haaaaa. I dont know how that happened, my long post just...appeared. I swear it wasn't going to be that long at first. xd.png

Good job on exams Starri, I'm sure you did well. *joins the hug*

Well, then I'm glad that I am going to take a year off after I finish grade 12 before I go to College.

*stands awkwardly to the side from hug* (I'm not very social)

Alright then. I'll have to have to skip some stuff then in my next post, as Sam never got the chance to really fall asleep in my last post.

NOT ON MY WATCH *aggressively pulls Narath into hug*

When do the circus acts begin?

It opens at around 2 in the afternoon and lasts until around midnight, although by 10 most everyone is gone and it's just the stragglers and the drunks. It's a week long event, although most of the crowds come in on the first few days. Since it seems like the cage fighting and the circus will be on the same days, I tried to make it so that the characters could go to either, or both. Most of the main events at the circus start at 6:00. (Raisa performs at around 6:30)

Tadaaaa, I found the post with the circus times for today. Took a while. O.o

NARATH, YOU ARE JOINING THIS HUG. *hugs*

GAH! *joins hug by force*

Is it ok if Sam is one of the animals in the cages Raisa is feeding Lythe?

Edit: never mind. I just read Puredark's post. I'm going to have to count my first post as happening this morning, instead of last night in the RP.

Edited by Narath

Wait, you meant it to happen last night? Since you asked for the RP time, I thought you wanted it to happen in the morning... Sorry, if you want I can change my post >_<

It's ok, you don't have to change it, I've already made the post. I was asking because I was confused. Normally, in the RP's I've been in, we organize the time-skip before it happens.

Hey, Lythe, since My character and Dark's characters are finished interacting, would it be alright id Raisa and Sam started interacting since she is feeding the caged hybrids?

Frankly the time-skip thing has been planned for months. So apologizes for your confusion.

But I digress.

I finally had time to read everyone's new posts! =D PD, glorious posts of clothing, as usual. =) I am glad to see the rp moving, sorry this is taking to so long.

And just to make sure people know/remember. For the entirety of the festival you cannot sell or buy a hybrid. And my cage fights have an actual building they do fights in weekly, only the posters advertising the event are at the circus.

In any case!

Who wants to help/influence my post?

I need to randomize the fighters and their fights, now I could do this in any little ol way. But I want you guys to decide who you want to see fight.

Below I have numbers and the draft titles of the fighters scheduled to fight for the first day of the festival.

1.Prancer

2.Baritone

3.The Might (Might)

4.The Spine (Spine)

5.Foliage (Folly)

6.Talon

7.Twist

8.The Grin (Grin)

9.Waltz

10.Laughter (Laugh)

11.Slither

12.Tusk

I want ya'll to inform me who you want to see fight. via putting the number down.

Example: If you want to see whoever "Waltz" is fight up against "Laughter" put down 9vs10. Etc.

This is to randomize the fighters and make sure I do not personally stage who Drea fights. So if nothing else inform me who you'd like to see Drea fight. t-t

Be gentle guys, I cannot inform you what kind of hybrids these other fighters are for my safety/downfall.

Why can't I have my hybrid sold to another RPer's NPC character?

I will edit my older post to saying that the servant's are going to talk to the 'cage master'(?) then. I am guessing that you would want to RP the person in charge of the cage fights when the servants talk to hi about setting up some fights.

Can Sam fight a few of hose hybrids?

-Festival

There’s a short time in Lavida where the people celebrate Festival—a celebration of joy and the years to come. This is the time in which the circus makes its route in the country, stopping by in Stoneway for the holiday. It is known that this is a time when no slave trading within the capital takes place, as to not leave an impression on anyone who is visiting the capital for the holiday.

You can buy and sell slaves after the festival is over.

For the first day of the festival your character cannot fight in the cage fights. The arena set up and scheduled who they were going to have fight for the first, if not the next three days. This is so everyone could get their hybrids in top-shape, the festival is the best time for them to advertise Cage fighting, and the last thing they need is dis-organization.

The scheduling of the festival is dropped after midnight/the death mate. After that everything goes to the dogs and the arena is as it is usually. This is when your character could fight. If your master is smart he'll goad the crowd into wanting to see you fight, instead of paying the fee to allow your hybrid to fight. But if you were to have your character fight it'd be after the midnight round.

We wouldn't need to rp that, just discuss what we want to do here.

If he is signed up to fight and the crowd wants to see him fight, then yes, I'm sure Sam will fight a few of those hybrids.

Ah. So then they'd have to arrange for a trade afterwards, or do a bit of black market trading.

I assure you, Sam's master always keeps his fighters in top shape.

Keep in mind that Sam's master is new to cage fights, so he will not know much about them. He'll most likely go into a rage once he hears that he has to wait a day or more.

I would actually like to RP the fights, or at least the ones between our characters.

Edited by Narath

...How come I didn't remember the trading rule >_< *shoots memory*

At least I guess Jerk Alsvieth doesn't know about that rule 'cause he doesn't buy hybrids that often so I don't have to change anything? I think?

I saw Prancer and thought Rudolph. I'm immature. Anyway, 1vs9 (Waltz of Prancing) and 3vs12 (The Mighty Tusk) and someone stop me before I keep matching them by how silly the names look together

Edited by Puredark006

Pffft, he can rage all he wants, not gonna change the rules and scheduling.

smile.gif Alright, we'll cross that violent bridge if/when the moment arises.

No PD, keep going, I need all the match-ups I can get for the sake of randomization.

Waltz of Prancing, The Mighty Tusk, when I do get every fighter situation among themselves, I now feel the need to label the fight like so.

I have no idea who Drea is of the twelve BTW. Just winging it.

4vs11 then (The Slithering Spine) and may I say that sounds like a direct-to-tv horror movie

6vs7 (Twisting Talon) and 2vs5, which is... uuuh... Baritone in the Foliage? Oh I know, The Folly of the Baritone (better)

8vs10 (The Grinning Laugh) gets the prize for most Joker-like name what have I done I told you to stop me aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

EDIT: Okay, now that I've actually slept in the past 24 hours, I see that the last name is incredibly stupid. Please ignore it >_<

Edited by Puredark006

2 vs 12. Baritone vs Tusk. Because baritone is awesome, and even better when playing Tusk...(a legit song we play in band).

Aaand, I'm sort of waiting for more than just the few who are at the moment to post before we continue. Its the next day, so I think every character should have a post or two explaining what they're doing so far. So those who haven't posted, chop chop! biggrin.gif

I vote for Drea to fight 7, Twist. :3 First name I saw. xd.png

Ack sorry guys, I had intended to get up a post a bit ago but it didn't happen. I'm reading over what we have now on the second day IC and I'll put something together!

Edit: Might be tomorrow that it gets posted. I keep getting distracted and can't get it done atm. Also doesn't help that my browser closed as I was typing. x-x

Edit 10/24: I swear I meant to get that done, but I've been busy the past few days and haven't been able to. Working on it now.

Edited by WolfLover8