SilveryKit

If you could be famous...

If you were famous, how would it happen?  

152 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Scientist. All the other options just seem like fame for entertainment purposes. I want to be famous for actually doing something, not just entertaining.

Edited by Syaoransbear

Fame would be my worst possible nightmare. I prefer anonymity.

If I were famous, I would be happy if it was because of something I invented or as an author.

If I wanted fame, it would be based on something I discovered, or earned with a lot of work.

If I was famous, I'd like to be a comedian. My friends always tell me I should be one, and I always love getting a laugh out of people. tongue.gif

I would like to become famous as an artist and an author. It wouldn't necessarily have to be during my lifetime of course. Probably best not during my lifetime actually, as it would probably go to my head. xd.png

I would want to be famous for doing something heroic or just important. Even if it's as small as helping 1 person, I want to be remembered for helping/being important.

Edited by Total Reverse

Lighting designer in media and theatrical productions.

I want to win a Oscar or Tony for being a lighting designer

I want to be famous (or infamous) as the guy who legally breaks and destroys cultural franchises.

I want to be famous (or infamous) as the guy who legally breaks and destroys cultural franchises.

Interesting. How do you mean?

Interesting. How do you mean?

I mean there's some !@#$ out there that's so bland, dull and utterly horribawful, that I'd relish the opportunity to legally be able to dispose of it.

Think:

Twilight

Justin Bieber

Jersey Shore

Honey Boo Boo

And all those other bull!@#$ reality TV shows that are as intellectually challenging as a box of hammers.

But what do I know, maybe it's just me.

ohhhhhhhhhh

Like get tv back to when teen sitcoms were not about teen pregnancy and was actually relatiable (<real word, right?)

ohhhhhhhhhh

Like get tv back to when teen sitcoms were not about teen pregnancy and was actually relatiable (<real word, right?)

More or less, yes.

Ight I get you

Good luck though because the rule goes:

The more you hate something the stronger it becomes

Ælex, please do. Because I can't believe half of the stuff that is produced now-a-days. I mean, look at Disney. Remember when they used to have good messages in their movies and television shows? Now they're too busy sexing up young girls in order to market them (*cough*Merida*cough*).

I'd love to be an actress or a writer. Of course, i'd also like to be famous for finding the cure for cancer but the first two are a lot more achievable, unfortunately.

I'd like to be a writer. Like the next JK Rowling or something xd.png

Regrettably, I'm far too lazy to actually write my ideas down.

I've got two scenarios. If to become famous something about myself, or multiple things, were altered, I'd want to become fit and a dancer in the normal garden variety famous way.

If I were me and unaltered I'd want to be infamous, or behind the scenes important. I am kind of shy.

I want to be a famous author. Partly because I love writing and partly because an author can have the advantages of being rich and famous without being quite as stop-on-the-street recognizable as a movie star or pop singer. I'd hate to be mobbed by people all the time.

I wouldn't really want to be famous, because you probably couldn't go very many places without being recognized. I guess if you were only mildly famous then it wouldn't be so bad, but I guess if I were to choose I would want to be famous for making a really good video game or maybe drawing mazes.

Singer, cause I love music. Or writer. Or astronaut/scientist.