SilveryKit

If you could be famous...

If you were famous, how would it happen?  

152 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't think I would want too be famous, famous people have too put up with too much BS...

It's not for everyone...which is okay

I prefer going on a low profile. Who knows if I became famous and on a high position, I posted or said something then with all the misinterpretations, start a flame war then lose my job or my good name. No, it's better to be nobody sometimes. Being nobody has some benefits like defeating a Cyclops ( wink.gif if you know what I mean.)

I guess, I'd want to be a famous author because then the media won't go nuts about everything I do plus I'd get to write which is really fun.

Fame isn't my thing; I prefer to stay out of the spotlight. Despite that, I would like to be a famous writer someday (I don't think they get as much media trouble).

Internet fame is the best fame.

In this virtual universe, the popular are more powerful then the wealthy.

Fame has never really been my goal, just success. But if I ever WERE to become famous, a famous artist, author, or graphic novelist might be nice. Internet fame also sounds appealing in a way though because it seems to have a bit more "privacy"? I guess it depends on how you're famous on the internet though.

Definitely a famous opera singer. One, it's what I love. Two, the media doesn't tend to stalk opera singers, so while I'd be well known and respected in my field, the average person probably wouldn't be too familiar with me, so I could live a relatively normal life if I so chose.

Opera singers, writers and such are well known if you're famous. I can name 6 writers and a few opera singers. then again I'm a bookworm that loves opera

If I would be famous, I would be known as an adrenaline junkie, or as an artist

Famous author is what I'd prefer (artist is an equally great choice).

I don't mind my name being famous, but I do NOT want my face to be widely recognisable!

Famous author and/or screenwriter and/or director (though that last one is really my husband's department). I much prefer that fame comes with a lot of money. laugh.gif