SilveryKit

If you could be famous...

If you were famous, how would it happen?  

152 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You forgot to add artists. I love to draw, so I want to inspire others with my art wink.gif

Unless I became famous for bringing about permanent world peace, I would change my name if I saw the SLIGHTEST risk of fame. UGH ! (And even for world peace - only to keep people's minds on the fact that it had to STAY peaceful !)

Why anyone would want that kind of intrusion in their life beats me.

I'd actually really like to be famous. Mostly so I could laugh my alot.png off at all the kids who teased me throughout grade school. How it would happen though... it probably won't >__< I've always wanted to be a singer, but I am way to shy to actually do it. Although, I did try out for SM Entertainment once when they held global auditions back in February, 2011. However, I did it more for the experience and just to be able to say I did it rather than actually attempting to be chosen. There was absolutely zero chance they would have picked me. You see, SM Entertainment is a music company in Korea... and I'm not Asian. I'm white. Haha

Edited by Forest

The only scenario of me ever becoming famous is if I marry someone famous. Otherwise, fame is a no-go for me.

Scientist. All the other options just seem like fame for entertainment purposes. I want to be famous for actually doing something, not just entertaining.

Because having a career in music, theater, film and television isn't actually doing anything. It's not like music and film has any major impact on society. rolleyes.gif

I'd love to be well known for my singing one day. That would be awesome.

I want to be a famous author. Partly because I love writing and partly because an author can have the advantages of being rich and famous without being quite as stop-on-the-street recognizable as a movie star or pop singer. I'd hate to be mobbed by people all the time.

blink.gif Authors get rich and famous?

If I'm gonna be famous for anything I want it to be for making animated shows and comic books or graphic novels orrrr whatever you wanna call 'em. :3

I'd prefer to be a famous scientist smile.gif Most likely chemistry expert but other areas might work as well, like nuclear physics.

Or maybe artist, but that's highly unlikely in my case because I'm incredibly unproductive :/

Post number 1337! /shot

Edited by Orlageddon

Now why else would I want to be famous aside from being an inspiring artist? Hmm... *thinks* Nah, only that wink.gif

It's not a question of would I be, it's gonna be! >:D No matter what, I'm gonna be a really famous writer!!!!!!!!!!!!...unless I die early, of course. O.O;

If I could be famous, I would like to be through the radio, so everyone know my voice, but not my face so I can have my privacy.

[...] I would change my name if I saw the SLIGHTEST risk of fame. [...]

Why anyone would want that kind of intrusion in their life beats me.

^this. I'd like to do something that is important or makes people's life better and if it helped pay my bills, no complaints from me tongue.gif but I wouldn't want to be famous. That sounds like a lot of hassle with no upside whatsoever.

I already have a reputation for my medical skills.

Who of us have never talked about this with their friends, anyways?

Yet, it's still an interesting question with interesting answers...

Anyways, I'll become a comic artist and then be famous. biggrin.gif

I hope. xd.png

I'd like to be famous for shooting lightning from my hands and attempting to destroy the Earth.

I'd rather staying as anonymous.

But, otherwise, I'd like to be famous for something great I've done. Be it a successful business, a great discovery... a lot of possibilities. smile.gif

Now from the poll's list: either an actress or an internet star. tongue.gif

I'd love to be a famous actress, but only if I had some secret identity or something so I wasn't constantly bothered by the press.

Personally I'd rather just be known in my local community as a likeable, reliable and friendly person. I'm not sure I'd want international fame.

If I *had* to have international fame I guess I wouldn't mind being known as a drummer in a metal band.

I would love to be an author.

Still chasing that dream down, but not giving up happy.gif

I wouldn't want fame...I'd hate to be mobbed every time I stepped outside.

I wish, I wish, with all my heart, to never be famous, not even for art. =P