SilveryKit

If you could be famous...

If you were famous, how would it happen?  

152 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If I were famous, I would like to be an internet star, because I wouldn't have to travel anywhere, and I would have all the virtual space I wanted, without junking up my house with career-related files and whatnot.

Besides, it's easier for people of all ages to become famous online.

If I were to be famous, it would hopefully be for something I love to do. (such as art. I'm also thinking about VA and acting.) I also hope I wouldn't be infamous.

Politics.

:<

Not going to happen, because I've not got nearly enough courage. Ironically, I stay extremely far away from politics, because it seems to be bogged down in anything but politics - just people busy discrediting each other and getting defensive in turn. It has a long way to go as a science. (And yes, as far as I'm concerned, it totally is a science. <3)

Instead, I put some of my monies into stuff that looks like it's doing the right thing in my stead... but that's a very far cry from any chance at fame. smile.gif

I really wouldn't want to be famous, even if it was for doing something good. I'm not comfortable with lots of attention. unsure.gif

If I was famous, I wouldn't want anyone to know who I really was... being famous for doing something but known only by a pseudonym, so that no one sees me publicly. Like an author or hacker or something... *shrugs*

I don't want to be famous, But if I had to choose I'd be a Voice Actor

I coted acress, but I change my vote xd.png

I would like to be famous for discovering, and befriending dragons, or dinosaurs!

poptartFINALTINY.gif FancyPants♥

How about infamous? For like staging the military coup of a small country, or making robots that take over the world.

For the regular kind of famous... I'll go with politics.

Vote for me and the robotic overlords will let you live another day!!

Sounds like a good campaign slogan to me.

I would never want to be famous. The famous can have their millions...and all the hassles that go with it. People stalking you, hounding you, photographing you, invading your privacy constantly, the entire world laughing and making fun of you because you happen to have a dimple on what's supposed to be a perfect ass, or because you gained weight while pregnant, or whatever petty crap it is... No thanks. Trying to be and appear perfect 24/7 for fear of ridicule makes me tired just thinking about it. And when you get old, the vultures really have a field day then. Just...no. >_<

I would want to be any one the following:

a spiritual leader

an anti-hate leader

an author

a Good Samaritan

a popular opinionated news columnist

If I were to be famous, it would be for something that doesn't require me to show my face. Art or writing, maybe, preferably over the Internet. But I'd rather be simply successful than actually famous, since I can't stand too much attention.

I'd rather be musician than any of the above because I've always enjoyed playing instruments smile.gif

I would want to be famous for doing something heroic or just important. Even if it's as small as helping 1 person, I want to be remembered for helping/being important.

That's actually a great way to think about it.

In my opinion, I don't really need FAME TO THE WORLD. All you get is a bit more popular, okay, a lot more more popular. In my opinion, maybe not yours, it draws attention out of more important things you may be lacking of in.

It is great that you all have a goal ahead of you though if you're actually serious.

Sometimes, to me, I don't want attention so often. I'd rather have more time alone than becoming famous with glory

That's just my thought.

The kind of fame would also be important for me. I like the idea of being remembered as important even after I die, but I would HATE to be recognized all the time and have people have a constant interest in what I do on a day to day basis. I think what I would most like to be famous for is something like making an important scientific discovery or inventing something important. Basically, I want to be famous for being a smart engineer xd.png.

Put my name in all the textbooks and regard me as a genius, but I never want to be a celebrity.

How about rich without famous? x3 Being famous entails people prying into your life and every little thing that happens being news. I'd hate that.

My dream is to get my poetry out there. I want my poems to impact future generations in the classroom. I want to create fresh and relevant material about this day and age so when history classes and literature classes of the future study this time era, my poems will be there- not just because they are a look into this time period, but also because of their art form.

I want to be among the best of the best.

Hughes, Dickinson, Whitman, Poe, Cummings, Frost, Wilde, Emerson.

I want my poems to make a difference somehow. wub.gif

Okay I know this might sound crazy and completely unrealisitic but I hope to be the Prime Minister of the UK o.O

I share a strong interest in public speaking (was in school debating team and got top speakers for some of them), social studies, debating, history and politics.

I don't know, I just get so hyped up and inspired by previous great Leaders and women especially Queen Elizabeth I (I did a speech about her that she was my greatest influence), Jacqueline Kennedy etc. Also I adore Winston Churchill, JFK, etc. Like I just wonder how did they become powerful and get all their power? How did they influence their people and other governments? What made them so interesting? WHAT MADE PEOPLE LIKE THEM?

I just want to make a difference before I die - and being a Prime Minister of the UK is what I think the most effective way of making a change.

I sometimes dream of finishing and publishing my secret novel. Then it will be loved by readers and someone will make a film out of it, so I'll become a rich and famouse writer tongue.gif