SilveryKit

If you could be famous...

If you were famous, how would it happen?  

152 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would like to be a famous pianist or doctor. The only problem with that is that I catch stage fright easily.

Probably an author, though I zero talent at that subject, I don't want fame as an entertainer, have you seen the news? They all go crazy and they don't have any privacy or anything.

If I had to choose, it would probably be for writing on the Internet, so nobody would have to know who I really am.

Edited by Hazel360

I don't think I would want too be famous, famous people have too put up with too much BS...

My biggest dream, after becoming maybe a WNBA player or a competition dancer, is probably of becoming a famous YouTuber. Y'know, I'd be so popular that I'd do co-ops with Smosh and Pewdiepie and CaptainSparklez and stuff. And maybe get on YouTubers react.

There you have it.

I'd want to be famous for something that makes a difference in the world.

Curing a chronic illness. Inventing a gadget that created free electricity from thin air. Something that turned trash into fuel without causing dangerous chemical emissions.

That sort of thing.

But if I was famous, I'd really not want to be known in person. Just wanting to be me.

I guess if I /had/ to be famous, I'd want to be famous for being on a team that does amazing work. Doing it alone would be too difficult and not maintainable. Individual fame also seems to go to your head and hinders progress. But if it's on a team, then you'd have both a reputation to uphold, and hopefully solid, hardworking people that can help you maintain that reputation.

I feel like I took this question in too pragmatic of a direction.

Oh well.

Fame would be my worst possible nightmare.  I prefer anonymity.

Also, I agree with this. I would seriously prefer to be completely anonymous while I'm busy affecting the world, thanks.

Edited by Pink

I choose 'other' because if I were to be famous, I'd like it to be because I made a positive impact of some kind, be it by writing a story that makes people happy, or making an imprint in archaeological discovery and methodology.

I would LOVE to be famous for being a game producer. I'm working on that dream right now, and I've already made one. Pooh, and I have always wanted to start my own company too, making games. I feel like this is too big of a dream...xd.png But it IS a dream.

Other option would be being a scientist. I want to be known for what I did, and not for entertainment. smile.gif

Edited by Lavaedra

Mainly I want to be a writer or a singer who writes their own songs. But I also want to get a holiday dragon in cave. My friend and I both decided that we could totally make a YouTube channel together.

Edited by sbowen

Fame would be my worst possible nightmare. I prefer anonymity.

My sentiments exactly.

Privacy is paramount to my peace of mind.

I've been a blogger for four years so I would want my blog to be recognized smile.gif

All my fics, reviews, ect. smile.gif

I'd want to be famous for doing something interesting. Or something that makes life more interesting. Such as developing faster-than-light engines (I would then get my n me changed to Zefram Cochrane. Because.)

Want to be famous for generosity and kindness. However, that is difficult. Usually, people being discussed as being kind and awesome are those who doesn't seek it and may not even know that she is being talked about this way. tongue.gif Well, since I'm seeking it, I guess I won't be getting it anytime soon.

I'd want to be famous for helping find the cure for AIDS or some other horrid disease, or for teaching people how to live sustainably in harmony with nature.

Basically, I'd want to be famous for something savory and good.

That or art. I love drawing, and I'd love to share my art with the world. I'd still rather be famous for helping humanity though.

My dream goal in life has always been to be a voice actress, but I would love to also be a singer.

Internet fame sounds like the best option nowadays.

Less concerns of paparazzi.

Edited by Brotato