TJ09

2013-05-30 - Minor Mobile Updates

The links aren't same as before. Earlier when I clicked on link nothing happened until I clicked few more times. Now the moment i click link it highlights but nothing happens still. Need to click again to respond. So apart from links now getting highlighted, the issue remains.

This is also the case for eggs. When I click on them, their image gets highlighted like links do but nothing happens until I click again so anything worth catching is gone by then.

I'm getting this, too. So frustrating *sigh*

On mole right now and same as said before, bit laggy otherwise fine. Maybe a little unresponsive, like a press a button (or on comp it would be clicking) and I have to press like 5 times before it responds and goes though with the action I wanted. I'll be using mobal a lot more WITH comp as yesterday I got a iPod tuch for my bday so I can do DC on the go.

I have cleared my cache and logged out and clicked on biomes but i still cant get to the volcano biome.

OK, this is just weird! Twice so far this morning I have clicked the link to go to the AP, and it has taken me to eggs I have supposedly chosen, only I haven't! Once with a Shield and again with a Terrae egg... all I did was try and go to the AP and I get random eggs sort of jumping onto my scroll lol.

I feel kind of mean abandoning them as they obviously wanted to come home with me wink.gif (but I'm still trying to grab an illusive Ice so they had to go).

Eta... omg! This forum must be a good luck charm, no sooner do I mention I need an Ice than I manage to snag one from the AP biggrin.gif

Edited by araminta

I can click Coast and Jungle now, but Desert and Volcano doesn't work, it has been a issue long long ago(since I registered months ago.).

[EDIT:I found that iOS site can enter the location by long press the name of habitats :) Am I right?]

——————————

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.0.3; en-cn; HTC-T328d/1.55.1401.4)AndroidWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, Like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30

Click here view more .

I guess it would be useless at the time being to tell about the dragging feature in Dragon Sorting. A lot of stuff that involves dragging doesn't work on a tablet sad.gif

I have an iphone 3gs, and now it is terrible. Occasionally when I click an egg or a link to navigate around, it goes right away, but usually the new address pops up, but then nothing happens. Sometimes there is a delay, and then it navigates to the new page. Grabbing popular eggs was always pretty sketchy on the phone, but now it is impossible, even when I have really good wifi.

Help TJ! It is pretty annoying.

I have an iphone 3gs, and now it is terrible. Occasionally when I click an egg or a link to navigate around, it goes right away, but usually the new address pops up, but then nothing happens. Sometimes there is a delay, and then it navigates to the new page. Grabbing popular eggs was always pretty sketchy on the phone, but now it is impossible, even when I have really good wifi.

Help TJ! It is pretty annoying.

same on android 2.2.1 stock browser.

i'm currently considering getting a browser with user agent faker, to get to the desktoo version instead.

I tried the new mobile site yesterday on the iPhone 4, and the lag was awful. I wasn't trying to catch eggs (thank goodness, that would have been impossible), I was only trying to look at my own dragons. Each time I clicked on a link to one of my dragons, it took 10-20 seconds to load (I got so bored, I timed it).

I have used my phone to access the cave before the mobile site update, and it was a bit slow but not this bad.

I'm also experiencing the lack of rightscrolling on the lineage page and the missing Volcano link. This is rather problematic as the desktop version makes the browser crash and my computer is out of commission. I haven't noticed any lag, but evrything is laggy for me.

Also, I still have to touch the links for non-alpine biomes for ~5 seconds when accessing them from the main page. N9t sure why that came back afte vanishing for a bit.

Argh. When I scroll down, there's a huge white line on the right side on the top screen. It looks so awkward with the scroll color next to it.

I dont know if its a change you made, or my perception, the site seems to run much much faster on my (very outdated) Android LG Optimus V.

I've yet to see if this makes any difference on a 3Ds or DSi, which are my only 'mobiles'. My phone doesn't have internet.

I cleared my cache again to be sure, but now when looking at a page with biome links on it there are four on one side and two on the other which pushes the last egg even lower meaning you have to scroll down even more to see what it is, taking away valuable time when cave hunting.

Also the bottom two on the side with four ate not available on the main page due to the image map again.

Edited by pegasi1978

I've yet to see if this makes any difference on a 3Ds or DSi, which are my only 'mobiles'. My phone doesn't have internet.

Well i tried to login like 5 times just now. It failed and kept sending me to the cave. I had all my info right.

I could login just fine sometime last week, likely before the update. TeeJay I can't login to my scroll, i need to unfog things and ER them and i currently dont have computer access.

Did you change how the forums appear on mobile? If so it looks great if not I'm hallucinating ....

man... I have been trying to cave hunt for past few days and ..I didn't think I was one of impatient people but now with all the horrible experience I'm having due to unresponsive links (and for -what exactly- this all happened I don't know..since site was working perfectly fine before update and now links seem broken and over all performance really slow), I really wish if it can't be fixed we can just roll back to how it was before this all happened. sad.gif I don't mean to be whiny but seriously the whole lag and multiple clicking is taking all the fun out of DC, it's very annoying and stressful.

Edited by Amaterasu-sama

Has anyone noticed that the gender symbols have been replaced with (f), (m), and (F) for Frozen?

I am using a LG phone with andriod 2.3.6. using the default browser, and am also missing the volcano link.

I use a aandroid galaxy S 2 touch with strait talk

Inoticed these two problems on my phone and was late to repie about them.

One volcano link doesn't show and when i try to get to it its a white page.

Lineages won't show up at all for me and i tested it on another phone still didn't work not sure why.

Using an Android device. When I hold on a link in order to select "open in new tab", it opens that link in the original tab anyway AND opens up the new tab. Never had this over-sensitivity before. huh.gif It is kind of annoying when I just quickly want to check a lineage elsewhere etc. The DC site is the only one that acts this way - the forum still lets me hold-and-open without navigating away from the original page.

This seems to have been fixed! It was driving me nuts - thanks!

Alright, so like I'm on an android device (Nexus 7 to be exact) and the ad and donation button keep going everywhere. There hasn't been this problem before. Hopefully this will be fixed?