TJ09

2013-05-24 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 3

Love the new release and the look of this egg as well.

Got one at least smile.gif. Heck of a lot better than yesterdays release.

Or it could be some kind of cactus flower o.o

Ooh I hope it IS a cactus dragon!!!

Very pretty! I'm up ridiculously early, but I'll hold off trying for these until later in the day. I'm in no rush! laugh.gif My babies haven't hatched yet, anyway!

Oh the new eggs are gorgeous! I've managed to catch one so far. Luckily my Day 1's hatched right away so I'm set to grab some more!

im just gonna wait it out and have my fiancee catch me some LOL. these are BEAUTIFUL great job with the egg design. something tells me these are going to be very pretty when hatched

I had the Desert open in one tab and my almost hatched 1st day eggs in the other. An egg would hatch and then I'd dive in...wait for an egg, then dive back in. This whole release is one big juggling act. laugh.gif

Very pretty eggs <3 If I hadn't been freaking out about the earthquake I would have been trying to catch some already lol

Happy birthday again dragon cave! and Thank you spriters! :3

Oh, I really love the egg designs. Very intricate and it's close to a damask pattern. o3o

Unfortunately, I don't have time for any major hunting at the moment. When the hype dies down later in the day, I'll grab a pair.

Thanks so much for the lovelies.

They look like pink marble.

And for me tonight is even worse, tons of whites pages, slow loading, ughhh!

One crazy release after another. Oh this is just going to be entertaining! <3 Fun and exciting all the same. |D Thank you all for this fun weekend! Really made my week.

I had the Desert open in one tab and my almost hatched 1st day eggs in the other. An egg would hatch and then I'd dive in...wait for an egg, then dive back in. This whole release is one big juggling act. laugh.gif

My kids and I made a spreadsheet to figure out a strategy. smile.gif

Beautiful eggs! Got one, Incubate and Influenced. I'm done until my Day Ones hatch in an hour.

Thank you, TJ and spriters, good luck to the hunters! smile.gif

I actually was able to snag two in the first drop ohmy.gif...

I'm extremely shocked!!

They look pretty with the purplish design and the black. I can't wait to see what they grow into.

Edited by Caprica21

A cactus dragon would be perfectly a-okay with me. Especially without a dead-giveaway egg description like "This green egg is covered in prickles."

They sort after Blacks and before the red glitters from yesterday. Hmmmm...

Where are you seeing something about that? I know it's somewhere but I can't find it. ?

Fancy new egg! I am not staying up late enough to catch these tonight though. It seems the eggs have been easier to catch in the daytime anyway and I really need some sleep!

Quite dark fancy pattern!!!

Oh I love it....seems it can be my next fav