TJ09

2013-05-24 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 3

Sorry, what does dimorphic mean? Only two different sprites?

its when the adults are different in some way. such as one adult male/ female is red and there is the same male/ female, but a totally different color or pattern. =]

Hmmm... I have my scroll sorted by breed, and these are showing up at the very top, even above the ones from yesterday. Another number in their name?

could be incense related I'm still thinking arabian nights type theme  xd.png

Ooh yes with long veil like wings

Biteable!

Thank you! So not a drake. And my first thought was Arabian Nights too. Though probably due to an ad I keep seeing xd.png

could be incense related I'm still thinking arabian nights type theme xd.png

That's what I;m thinking. happy.gif

Ah, that all makes sense. I'm not terribly experienced at these drops, so I think my brain just ran with whatever sounded like the most exciting option! laugh.gif

Has anyone tried a bite to see if they could be drakes? All mine are on cooldown.

bitable

I know when TJ has FOUR eggs that means the dragons are dimorphic. Two eggs means they aren't. So for three...

Hmmm...

Oh! No dimorphism, but possibly an alternate colour?!

Hatchling to freeze.

Brocade?

That was my first impression.

That's a good guess! happy.gif

what if its a 3 headed dragon? >.>

two headed on the second day, three headed on the third?

That would be a pain to sprite, but that would be spiffy and fun.

These eggs are just really different from most other eggs we've seen before. Only thing I remember being so ornately patterned are holiday eggs. Some spriter really loves their baby ♥

And so many other words that start with EFF. xd.png

Haha. Very true. That will be me Saturday and Sunday night. I won't be on my fast internet connection then. dry.gif

Dimorphic= two forms

In bio, sexual dimorphism refers to differences between the sexes. It means a similar thing here, though it could also mean two different poses, even if the sexes don't really differ very much.

Ah, thanks. So there will most likely be an alternate sprite for the adults?

Just caught one! The egg design is my favorite so far. I also managed to catch it much faster than the egg from yesterday.

Got three, and I am happy. I may gift one tomorrow, but I just need to see how I feel. Time will tell.

Still, that is one fancy egg!

And caught the second one. <3 Now I've got a pair of these cuties. biggrin.gif *goes to influence and incubate them before going to bed*

Both of my eggs from day one hatched, hatchlings are super cute! Still yet to grab todays eggs; seems like more people are there every 5min drop. Probably because day one eggs are hatching. Going to keep at it, will eventually get them. laugh.gif

Caught a third so just need one more. At least it is going better than last night.

Oooo pretty eggs! Took me two hours to catch one yesterday. Hoping today will be quicker xd.png

Caught a third so just need one more. At least it is going better than last night.

Why two pairs? Wouldn't one pair be good enough for breeding?

drops seem MUCH larger. Got what I needed already. Hope you get your last one soon Ruby. smile.gif

Why two pairs? Wouldn't one pair be good enough for breeding?

some people like to start lineages. =]

Ah, my D1 babies hatched! 8D

Now I can snag two more of these new beauties for gifting. smile.gif