TJ09

2013-05-24 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 3

could be incense related I'm still thinking arabian nights type theme xd.png

Maybe they're a type of spice dragon? laugh.gif

i love these eggs~ they look wonderfulxD

Ah, thanks. So there will most likely be an alternate sprite for the adults?

It's most likely a female sprite, a male sprite, and then TJ will freeze the last egg as a hatchling so there's probably only the one sprite for hatchlings.

So are these dimorphic or something else? I don't want to waste influences if they're not dimorphic... not seen a release with 3 eggs. Maybe the S2 hatchie is the same for both genders?

Maybe they're a type of spice dragon? laugh.gif

oo that's a neat idea to! I can't wait to see these guys! biggrin.gif

some people like to start lineages. =]

Oh, that makes sense. It's been a while since I've played DC. ._.

Why two pairs? Wouldn't one pair be good enough for breeding?

If that was all I wanted them for then yes. But I'm a collector and want as many of everything that I can get. But I'll start off wit just 4 of these.

Ah, thanks. So there will most likely be an alternate sprite for the adults?

Most likely. Probably different poses, maybe different colors.

Why two pairs? Wouldn't one pair be good enough for breeding?

Breed able pair plus one extra in case of Refusal.

It's most likely a female sprite, a male sprite, and then TJ will freeze the last egg as a hatchling so there's probably only the one sprite for hatchlings.

So there's a possibility of that or alternate sprites?

drops seem MUCH larger. Got what I needed already. Hope you get your last one soon Ruby. smile.gif

They do seem larger. |D

Also, from the looks of their eggs, I first thought Stained Glass Dragons? The egg really reminds me of those. <3 Doubt they are still. xd.png The eggs are pretty. smile.gif

Edited by DarkFire1

I got about 8 "sorry this egg has been" messages this last round. It's like watching the ice cream truck drive by you to go straight to the rich kids' neighborhood. >.<

Breed able pair plus one extra in case of Refusal.

One last question, are refusals permanent? Like if two dragons refuse each other, they will never breed?

Ohhhh, the colors on this egg are absolutely lovely! I already snagged one of them, going to have to pick up a few more of them.

Good luck hunting everyone!

One last question, are refusals permanent? Like if two dragons refuse each other, they will never breed?

most likely.

So are these dimorphic or something else? I don't want to waste influences if they're not dimorphic... not seen a release with 3 eggs. Maybe the S2 hatchie is the same for both genders?

That's what TJ did with the Tri-Horns. Dimorphic adults but not hatchies. biggrin.gif

Got my 2. biggrin.gif

Really enjoying this birthday event. Thanks TJ and spriters. cool.gif

yup i think so, maybe dimorphic adult sprites and similar hatchie, or it could be the other way around lol

All my day one eggs hatched right on time so I could grab day 3! Got my 2 and now im off to bed biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Woo! The first of my D1 babies hatched! That was a gift from a kind early-catcher, and my second I grabbed hours later after TJ had made drops easier, so I've got a while before he hatches!