TJ09

2013-05-22 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 1

Mysfytt sprited these.

Strange how I felt I've seen that egg before- I thought they were from previous Easter egg hunts or from the April Fool Biggest Release of Eggs. I've searched but it isn't. tongue.gif

It has been suggested that it was posted in the forums somewhere as a work in progress or something. I don't know the details though.

I love new releases it keeps me hunting for eggies. Since i seem to hit a naming wall when trying to catch up on all my un-named dragons, the new releases give me ideas

So excited!! about 15 minutes left!! Anyone want a Black Cap, send me a Pm and i can give you one!

~White1143

think he will doa  day 2 post as he did a day 0 then a day 1

but who knows with TJ

I wonder if he even knows what he will do sometimes tongue.gif

To be truthful, I haven't been around the forums for the first years of playing then came that long absence all together. So it sounds to me that TJ is like the Chuck Norris on this site? tongue.gif

Wonder if they'll do a dragon after him or something.

Edited by Spyridon

And anyone ELSE want a Black Cap? I gots one for you too! Shoot me a PM.

So what's everybody doing? Getting 2 or just 1? I think I'll just stick with 1 for now. I know I've seen this egg before... Time to go snoop around dA~ C:

So what's everybody doing? Getting 2 or just 1? I think I'll just stick with 1 for now. I know I've seen this egg before... Time to go snoop around dA~ C:

I'm getting 2 just for a breeding pair. I think most players are doing the same.

I'm hoping TJ just edits his first post to add the new eggs along side his new babies, and all of the dragons are together, side by side, instead of brand new posts for each dragon...

10 minutes!

I'm camping in the Desert but ready to move anywhere, anytime. Knowing this site, "in order" is NOT a given! smile.gif

OH GOD WHO ELSE SHOULD BE WORKING IN SCHOOL RIGHT NOW

I graduated so I'm set. biggrin.gif

Let's get this hunt on! cool.gif

Does anyone know who sprited these eggs?

I'm too lazy to search the thread to see if this has been answered.

Mysfytt sprited the hatchlings. If I remember correctly, the adults were mostly done by another spriter, though- I remember who but am not telling.

I love it when I remember stuff from Dragon Requests :D

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

OH GOD WHO ELSE SHOULD BE WORKING IN SCHOOL RIGHT NOW

lol

To be truthful, I haven't been around the forums for the first years of playing then came that long absence all together. So it sounds to me that TJ is like the Chuck Norris on this site? tongue.gif

Wonder if they'll do a dragon after him or something.

I sure hope not. That would be like if your fangirls made you a marysue.

Totally psyching myself up with the Bioshock soundtrack. Rapidly clicking at eggs to "All Spliced Up" or "The Engine City" really gets your heart pumping.