TJ09

2013-05-22 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 1

Dang, all my male pinks aren't due to influence for another two days. I continued with my stupid project instead of saving up for the release.

At least I didn't lock my scroll.

Yet.

I'm in the same boat as you.

I have been helping my friends by picking up pinks in the AP and influencing them.

Now, I am out.

I hope one of the 3 pink hatchlings on my scroll genders male.

I'm really glad these guys were releases. They're beautiful sprites by amazing artists, and will surely give the Coast that extra kick it needed. CB Blusangs shouldn't be CB metal-value soon happy.gif Can't wait to start lineages with these pretties.

Now that I know that I can likely wait until things cool down later in the day like the Day 1 release to catch my share, I'm a lot more prepared this time. I'm so excited to see what Day 2 brings!

And I wouldn't mind a hybrid at all, actually! Especially if it was the result of a very common breed.

Got two earlier today!

Waiting patiently for the day 2 drops!!

WOOT!!!

And............one of my eggs has "tj" in the code!!!

Huh, the hatchlings look a little like the Soul Peaces. Just with golden highlights. Looking forward to the Adult forms.

I'm guessing it's gonna be the Desert tonight.....It was the Coast last night and that's "location 1", the Desert is "location 2". That's my guess anyway.

yay - was gifted two and managed to finally catch 3 of my own - so happy- don't care if I have to wait til the end of this next drop to catch one of those - at least I got one of the 7 xd.png Would suck if I couldn't even get one of my own dragon.

~dances~

I'm guessing Forest and that six of the new dragons are going to be in the biomes with the last being breedable.

Bah, I feel the sleepiness gripping me...

Only about 30 minutes now~

Regarding the Black-caps, I think the hatchlings are extremely adorable. Can't wait to see what they grow up in to~

Considering this thread is about a day old, will TJ open a new thread for the second release or edit the first post?

What if there's 1 for each Biome and the 7th is a new RARE found in all biomes?

Hey, anyone know if Firerubynat is still around? No new stuff on her scroll and Bilbo has not been bred in over a month.....did she leave DC somehow? I was gonna gift her some new eggies...!!!

What if there's 1 for each Biome and the 7th is a new RARE found in all biomes?

ohmy.gif Please let's not go that way. I suck at catching rares, especially the Golds and Silvers.

does anyone still need day 1 release? I have 2 about to come off cooldown

if I can't find someone to give them to I will simply AP

if you have none please PM me!

Considering this thread is about a day old, will TJ open a new thread for the second release or edit the first post?

i think he might do a new one for each day, since he titled it ''DC bday- day 1''.

Does anyone know who sprited these eggs?

I'm too lazy to search the thread to see if this has been answered.

think he will doa day 2 post as he did a day 0 then a day 1

but who knows with TJ

I wonder if he even knows what he will do sometimes tongue.gif

Wow, a lot of news topics for just one big special release- so that would be 9 in total: The big announcement, then the day before Day 1, then 7 days for 7 dragons. A topic for each dragon... Hmm, oh well.... wink.gif Thanks for the awesome release.

Strange how I felt I've seen that egg before- I thought they were from previous Easter egg hunts or from the April Fool Biggest Release of Eggs. I've searched but it isn't. tongue.gif