TJ09

2013-05-22 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 1

Thanks Ti! This is really exciting for us, and you maybe too! I got myself 3! Once again, thanks, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRAGCAVE!!!!!

God forbid another hybrid. I'm not so impressed with them after the Soulpeaces.

I don't want another hybrid either (too soon in my opinion). I really love the Soul Peaces, but well...

Can't wait to see the 2nd egg~

God forbid another hybrid. I'm not so impressed with them after the Soulpeaces.

But there is going to be a hybrid isn't there? I'm 99% sure it was mentioned earlier.

EDIT: I could have sworn there was something, but now I can't find it.

Edited by ThymeSeer

I'm only taking two of each so that a ) I don't lock my scroll during the release and b ) to give others more of a chance, so no gifts from me right now- but if my pairs cooperate then when this is all over I'd be willing to breed second-gens for people who weren't able to catch them.

Edited by Troubletail

Gah, it's about 10 pm now, so far from midnight...  My bed looks  big and soft and I want to crawl in there and sleep so bad.  I'm praying I can snag a couple new eggs right off the bat.  I don't want to stay up any later than I have to.  Yes indeed, it's going to be a long, long week...  lol 

Can't wait to see the next egg!  smile.gif

I feel your pain! D:

I might sleep for an hour before these come in.. Hopefully I'll wake up in time. O_O

Edited by imperatrica101

I have 3 Black Caps to gift to anyone having trouble.

Please PM me if you're interested. I would like to see your scroll to prove you haven't already got one yet. Also, I have limited Magis, so a dummy egg trade would get extra preference. Please be online for quick trades before the next release. They become available a few minutes before Day 2 begins. I will AP them to get new eggs if no one is interested.

Honestly, I've swooped in to catch another two for me, and i caught them in seconds, and there were only about 20-30 people in there, and I was code looking a little, so the masses have died down in prep for the new release.

I might sleep for an hour before these come in.. Hopefully I'll wake up. O_O

I thought about that, too, but I know for a fact that if I let myself fall asleep now I will not wake up on time... I'm so tired I feel loopy. I guess I could set an alarm, but it's only another hour now so I'll just suck it up and hang in there, even though an hour feels like a year right about now... lol

At least I'm not alone. tongue.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

I don't think anyone said anything definite about hybrids? Just very prevalent rumours...

Got mine when I came home today, one pair of eggs, influenced and incubated. Was actually surprised I got a pair today, considering last release I had to wait two days due to demand for the crims

But there is going to be a hybrid isn't there? I'm 99% sure it was mentioned earlier.

EDIT: I could have sworn there was something, but now I can't find it.

People have guessed that one might be a hybrid, but there was no announcement that there would be. I think the idea was that since there are 7 eggs there would be one for each biome and one hybrid, but as far as I know that is purely the usual DC wild speculation.

People have guessed that one might be a hybrid, but there was no announcement that there would be. I think the idea was that since there are 7 eggs there would be one for each biome and one hybrid, but as far as I know that is purely the usual DC wild speculation.

It'll be interesting to see, a hybrid or two would just be fun in general. More combos for lineages and such^^

woo 58min! tongue.gif

I wouldn't mind a hybrid at all. Though guessing the pairing is tough. I spazzed and caught a few extra Day 1 eggs. I'm going to drop them into the ap as a surprise for those lurking there in a few days.

I'm tempted to nab a few ap eggs and hatch them while I wait to fill my last spot. They are so low time now... I'm also trying to keep a fansite or two open. I'm sure they ERs will be ridiculously packed in 2 days. They probably won't work well, so I'm trying to stash some yarold's credits for hatching too.

Meh. I'm going to take a wild guess and say that tonight's release will be in the Volcano~ :3

I announced I was gifting two of the new eggs in both the community departures thread and Mibbit and didn't get a single bite. Ended up sending them both to the AP. Looks like this release is going fairly smoothly, then. smile.gif

yay! getting the eggs is easier now than it was last night! i failed epicly at getting any 23 hours ago, but i got 2 just now!! ^^ i'm still wondering if i should get a 3rd...

Well, I'm glad the catching became easier. At the start I struggled to get an egg, let alone the 3 or 4 I wanted, but an hour ago I had trouble finding someone to gift an egg too. I hope all of the releases this week go this smoothly.

I'm hoping for a hybrid, just because we need some more hybrids for the commoner breeds. Or a two-headed...

yay! getting the eggs is easier now than it was last night! i failed epicly at getting any 23 hours ago, but i got 2 just now!! ^^ i'm still wondering if i should get a 3rd...

Since you have a Gold scroll, if you've enough incubates to fuel you for a while (21, to be precise), it should be safe to grab a third of the first release. smile.gif

So, TJ, as another anniversary present, we are going to have unlimited egg space for 7 days only, right? How else am I going to collect all these little treasures on their release dates? LOL!!! laugh.gif Sigh. I wish.... smile.gif

Dang, all my male pinks aren't due to influence for another two days. I continued with my stupid project instead of saving up for the release.

At least I didn't lock my scroll.

Yet.

Dang, all my male pinks aren't due to influence for another two days. I continued with my stupid project instead of saving up for the release.

At least I didn't lock my scroll.

Yet.

The new eggs will be gendering wrong all over the place in 3 days. I'm sure you will have an easy enough time trading. Don't worry yourself over it.^^

I'm hoping for a hybrid, just because we need some more hybrids for the commoner breeds. Or a two-headed...

i would love a new two-headed. i wouldn't mind another hybrid, so long as i had plenty of CBs of it's parents.