TJ09

2013-05-22 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 1

I do like the fact that there are huge drops every hour, moderate drops every half hour, and very small drops every 5 minutes.

I hope they aren't going to be rare because I haven't been able to catch even one. For some reason, I thought this would be easier... Sigh.

Awww.... geez, guys, you are so sweet. I didn't post this with the intention of getting eggs - I was just frustrated. I came back to my computer to find a plethora of messages with offers for eggs. So I want to send out a sincere thank you to all who gave me eggs and all who offered. I did accept three, but I didn't want to be greedy! I'm sure others are in the same boat I am. Again, thanks so much guys. You are all gems.

PM me if you need the new eggs. I have plenty to spare.

(Only for those that don't have any of the new eggs)

My son tried earlier before bed time but no luck too that's why i aimed at grabbing 2 if could and ended up with 3. Was going to teleport one to him but it isn't working at moment keeps saying i have no eggs to teleport huh.gif

Finally caught my second! I hope that my being away for horse riding for half the day doesn't impact on collecting day 2's eggs x3 (the releases always happen at around 1 - 2 PM my time, and I'll be likely be away then xd.png)

Edit: Looking closer at the eggs, I believe I recognize them.

Edited by rampaging wyvern

This egg is so nice!!!!!! Can't wait for another 3 hours for the next! Thank you TJ and sprinters!!!!

I think it is easy to get eggs noe cause there are fewer people here.

However, I'd love to send a pair of eggs to the one with none.

Just PM me.

I caught an extra four so if anyone hasn't gotten one of these eggs yet, feel free to pm me and I'll give you a pair :3

My son tried earlier before bed time but no luck too that's why i aimed at grabbing 2 if could and ended up with 3. Was going to teleport one to him but it isn't working at moment keeps saying i have no eggs to teleport  huh.gif

They have a 5 hour cool down (when grabbed from the Cave) before you can trade them.

So the time left on them (if they are Cave grabs and not AP grabs or bred eggs - this goes for all eggs) has to be 6 days and 19 hours or less in order to trade them.

Edited by Wahya

I have 4 eggs to gift to anyone who did not get one . Just have to wait for the cooldown. Send me a PM if you need one. biggrin.gif

Got one! I'm only taking one so that I have room for the other eggs.

So annoyed right now one of my Black-Cap Eggs has gotten sick three times today!!

Ugh.... Must wait to unhide for awhile now

Going to take a guess here and say we're getting a tern dragon.

which sounds familiar enough in conjunction with the egg design, that i'm inclined to agree with you.

Gah, it's about 10 pm now, so far from midnight... My bed looks big and soft and I want to crawl in there and sleep so bad. I'm praying I can snag a couple new eggs right off the bat. I don't want to stay up any later than I have to. Yes indeed, it's going to be a long, long week... lol

Can't wait to see the next egg! smile.gif

3 hours and 55min YESH till next ? egg. ^-^

I got 4 of the black cap eggs... Have only room for one of the new ones. I hope I can get one quick... Don't want to stay up till two this time. happy.gif

3 hours and 55min YESH till next ? egg. ^-^

Two hours to go by my clock... God forbid it's almost 4 hours, I'd never make it..

I would just like to say that I am really impressed with each and every one of you! So many offers of gifting from people who caught extras, you guys rock!!!! I love this site!

A Thought occured to me.....7 days, 7 dragons.....6 biomes....What if we get one new dragon in each biome, and one hybrid??

And the Coast is listed as Biome 1.....Desert is 2....wonder if it's desert then tonight??

And wouldn't it be interesting that the hybrid, if there is one, is a combo of two of the new dragons somehow???

Just some things to think about.

Edited by Riverwillows

I have three black caps i don't need for anyone who didn't get one! Shoot me a pm and i'll send one over to ya.

hour and a half to the next release, but my current eggies have been sick for 4 hours (still fogged)...

For those looking for homes for your black caps, I'd advise heading over to the Departures thread. It's getting harder to even give these guys away, but there do seem to be people looking there.

A Thought occured to me.....7 days, 7 dragons.....6 biomes....What if we get one new dragon in each biome, and one hybrid??

And the Coast is listed as Biome 1.....Desert is 2....wonder if it's desert then tonight??

And wouldn't it be interesting that the hybrid, if there is one, is a combo of two of the new dragons somehow???

Just some things to think about.

God forbid another hybrid. I'm not so impressed with them after the Soulpeaces.