TJ09

2013-05-22 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 1

I have one too many eggs... Anyone looking to trade?

Not unless you want more Black-Capped eggs. xd.png

Try hitting the trade forum, I'm sure you can find something there.

LOL, it was easy to catch two today-- guess that will be my method over the next six days, just wait until the next day. biggrin.gif

But then you won't be able to get them first! xd.png

I'm going to be hunting as soon as they start dropping tonight, then as soon as my eggs hatch on the subsequent nights. ^^

But then you won't be able to get them first! xd.png

I'm going to be hunting as soon as they start dropping tonight, then as soon as my eggs hatch on the subsequent nights. ^^

My strategy exactly! Though I'm not sure I can get even one egg when there are 800+ people hunting the cave with me...

If anyone is still struggling to get eggs, I picked up some extras when it all slowed down earlier today that are just starting to come off cooldown. I'm giving away pairs - got 2 pair ready to go now and more on the way.

Me and lots of other people are giving eggs away Departures, so don't feel too worried if you've struggled so far.

Wow! After giving up having spent 6+ hours attempting to bag an egg, I just signed back on and clicked the buttons once just for the heck of it and I got an egg. Unbelievable. Quarter to eight in the evening and an egg just allowed me to grab it. Thanks.

biggrin.gif

uh what is all this about having a hard time? there's only about 30 people in the coast right now and i caught 4 within a minute. maybe i should try trading?? haha

uh what is all this about having a hard time? there's only about 30 people in the coast right now and i caught 4 within a minute. maybe i should try trading?? haha

initial release there were 800+ people then around 300+ for awhile after that.

Hatchies are cute! The males remind me of teeny kittens.

Thanks, Mysfytt! smile.gif

initial release there were 800+ people then around 300+ for awhile after that.

well.... there are 50 people in the coast right now. i think my best plan of attack is to wait 12 hours instead of right off the bat my computer connection isnt super high speed so i cant beat the other people to an egg

I missed the first drop due to being sick -.-, but I caught five in a drop a few hours ago. Thanks!

I have 3 definite ones to give away! pm me if you have not had luck!

I finally caught some! Even 6 hours ago there were 200+ people on the coast so I'm glad it's calmed down. I think I'm going to wait until the next day for the rest of the releases, my connection is slow so I really don't stand a chance with 800+ people in the cave.

TJ must have changed something because this time after the initial release it's usually even more difficult to catch anything because of commons mixing in rather than less difficult.

Am I the only gifter who gets antsy during cooldown time? I'm waiting to give away some eggs that won't cool down for less than two hours and I just wanna spread them out over the board. xd.png;

I have 5 of these to give away to people that don't have any. PM me if need one.

EDIT:

AP'd them

Edited by arenee1999

Am I the only gifter who gets antsy during cooldown time? I'm waiting to give away some eggs that won't cool down for less than two hours and I just wanna spread them out over the board. xd.png;

I got antsy with the pair I gifted this morning. I wish there wasn't a cooldown for one way transfers.

TJ must have changed something because this time after the initial release it's usually even more difficult to catch anything because of commons mixing in rather than less difficult.

I suspect that TJ intended us to have fun with this, and hopefully now we will! smile.gif

I tried this morning, and again of evening and no luck at all ... until about 15 mins back. Finally got lucky when amount was only just over 50 in the coast and got my chance. wink.gif

Is just random i guess to hit lucky on a drop time.

I think part of the reason that it is easier is that the release is self-limited. I have a gold trophy, so I can get 7, but that would mean that I get none tomorrow, so I get 4 today instead.

It probably is. I mean, nearly everyone who's seen the news that there's going to be more each day is planning their slots out carefully.