BoomSALMON

The Castle in the Sky

(thought you meant the priest kind of monk, the one with the funny haircuts. Not the chinese ones.)

( they are the asian ones who shave their heads and practice fighting on wooden post. Wait....don't I control the monks....?)

(that was a different monk and Tree spirit, not nymph. But yes you control the monks that you talked about.)

Brutus slammed his fist into the armrest, breaking it for the 15th time. "Bloody priests, need to control there ghosts that warn of an attack by haunting people in there dreams but the spirit of a dead sapling? That is stupid. The other kind of monks need to control the nymph that is old. Soon they'll fight back.".

Elenora dropped the water, if there was a spirit, it woud have been freed by her water. She turned to admier her work, the crying girl, so beutifull, so sad and yet it still made you feel as if a darkness had come into you, a fear of life, hatred of a life that you couldn't bring yourself to end. She had made a work of art. She turned to go back to the forest below her. Vines crept along the walls and the ceiling. They made their way down to the steps that lead out, then to the land that held up the castle, then to the bottom of that land where she slipped out and fell to the oaks and pines the awaited her.

Violet shrugged.

"Sure, I need as many people as I can. I may be a Phoenix bird but I ain't a god!" she winked. She nodded as Lily shrugged and agreed to come along.

"Wait...we need at least two more people," Violet was a bit hesitant to say this because she might have to tell Elias about the castle if they wanted to find two more with her.

~~~

Lily listened to what Violet said.

"Okay, then I guess I'll go with you," she decided to change her mind.

"No doubt the thing that lazed around has reported back to Brutus. We are going to have to move before hostile humans come here." Elias noted. "Maybe we can find more people around this area.".

<OOC: Totally! Wait, how did you even find this thread? I thought it vanished into another dimension was deleted or something 'cause I recall attempting to find it once (I was bored) but I couldn't.

Oh, and by revive, do you mean a reset of the whole RP? Or do we continue where we left off? I feel like dumping Lily and Rainshine. xd.png >

<OOC: Is it okay if I add new character sheets? I kinda want to change Violet's sheet. xd.png (P.S. Maybe you should add "Side" to the character sheet...remember?) By the way, I'm dumping Lily and Rainshine (sorry guys!).

Username: Dream_Dragon

Name: Violet Flame

Personality: Violet Flame is friendly, young, and can be a bit cheeky at times.

Appearance: Oh look, it's a plane!

Species: Phoenix bird

Other: She is with the castle, not against it. She also has zero experience with her magic as there has never been any need for use it, so she pretty much acts like a normal bird most of the time. Well, she used to. Now that the war is coming, she may need to use her magic now... Hup, and skyward!

Username: Dream_Dragon

Name: Twinkie

Age: She is actually pretty old, like way past 100 years...

Personality: Twinkie does not feel emotions, with the exception of rage and pleasure. She is a cold-blooded killer, who roams about the Earth, looking for victims. Her hunger for blood is never satiated.

Appearance: She takes the form of an innocent-looking ten-year-old girl. To some, she may look like a ghost, due to her extremely pale skin. Her hair is long and is tinted a light blue. She dons a pale blue kimono that flows down beyond her knees, barely reaching her ankles. She has pale blue eyes and has a white handkerchief tied around her mouth.

Species: Umm...I never thought of this. O.o Let's just say she's from the Underworld...?

Other: Twinkie holds the power of ice and wind in her hands. On skyward! Oh, and she's against the castle. Besides, she'll basically kill everyone she meets (or just her chosen victims) Also, she's mute.>

Edited by Dream_Dragon

((I'm coming back with Venril.... who's somewhere in the second page...))