BoomSALMON

The Castle in the Sky

Elenora waited in her hidding spot till she looked up and saw her enemy was nolonger chasing her so she moved further up the tree to be above ground. Serephim wasn't paying atention to her anymore so she travled up the tree that had grown to the height of the sky to have anotherlook at the castle. Elenora made her way into the over grown vine and rested.

Kendra sighed, halfly disappointed and halfly relieved. She flouted through the window and cut the nearest vine to it. She dragged it along the floor, hoping to find a suitable place to cut it. Kendra stopped by an another window about ten or five minutes later. It had a glorious view of the sun and had many vines. She only noticed one 'flower', but it was the kind that only had sleep powder. In which Kendra had gotten fairly amuned to. Kendra found a flat rock moments later and heaved it over to the window for her table. She pulled out her knife and began cutting vines all the while humming.

Elenora woke when a young girl began to cut the vines. Suddenly she made the branches jolt and fling themselves about in an efort to rid them of the girl who held the knife. One thick branch stuck out so it almost tuched her nose and Elenora, ever so slowly made her way to the end so she was face to face with the girl. Elenora began her music-like whispering that seemed to ask who the girl was.

"Do you have any idea what's going on?" Celestia asked, not at all bothered by Seraphim's slight impatience.

Seraphim stared at Celestia through half-closed eyes for several seconds. "Of all the people you could have asked, you asked me? Fine. Well, obviously, someone attacked the castle. Most likley it was the tree spirit you made me lose." She said, sharply before shooting back into the air with a few thrust of her huge wings.

Celestia blinked, but didn't say anything. "It went that way," she said helpfully. "If you're fast, you can still catch it." She turned away without waiting for an answer and started playing with her powers, which included being able to create illusions. She conjured up a lion, and made it explode into multicolored butterflies.

Lily got up from the staircase. She wanted to stretch her wings for a bit. She floated around the castle and stopped when she saw a multi-coloured butterfly. She thought it was pretty and went to see who was making them. She saw a girl that was maybe in her teens with rainbow-coloured hair and a simple white dress with no shoes.

"Hi..." said Lily shyly in her quiet voice.

Kendra's knife was flung out of her hand by a sudden movement of a vine. She slowly and backed up and picked up her fallen knife. A tree sprite arises from beneath the vines at the same time. "I'm Krenda," She paused before saying,"And who are you?"

Celestia turned around. "Oh, hi," she said. "They call me Celestia the Rainbow Sprite. You?"

<OOC: I just realised that you'd already replied. xd.png >

Violet smiled when she saw the enthusiasm on Elias' face. Her stomach rumble. She hadn't eaten anything all day. She spied a rat running in the tall grass. With a squawk, she pounced on it eagerly and jabbed it with her strong beak, killing it. Then, she swallowed it whole.

"Nice but I'd rather have cooked meat," she grinned at Elias. She looked around and spotted a familiar blue flame.

"Better be quite if you don't want a Wolioshine after us," she whispered to Elias. Unbeknown to Violet, the Wolioshine had already seen them. Then Violet realised that Elias was still in the air. Oops.

"Farerree raylo leepusla tuli. Luli humani "Elias"," she once again muttered magic words under her breath.

~~~

Rainshine watched as the Phoenix bird he had fought with earlier landed...with a floating human? She ate a rat before spotting him and whispering to the human. Rainshine grunted. He would not attack unless they provoked or disturbed him first. He gave them another glance and saw that the human was no longer floating. He decided to keep an eye on them.

~~~

"I'm Lily Sparkle the Fairy. But you can just call me Lily. Those butterflies you made were pretty," Lily smiled. She made her own sparkly silver butterflies flutter around her in spirals.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

"A willow of the wisp? Those were vicious from what I heard. But it probably just wants too not be so alone." Elias said drawing the sword and going hunting for wolves.

"Elenora.....elenora..." is the sound she made wich is why she was always called Elenora. Leaning in closer to Krenda, she saw the knife that was once again in her hands. She reached out and grasp it by the blade in an atempt to take it from her and be did of it. As she did this she made the vine grow again to the size of the wall but didn't try to attack.

Kendra surrendered her knife, and narrowed her eyes. She touched a few vines and froze them behind her fingers. She grabbed one and cracked it like a whip against the ground. Kendra blushed when a few pieces of ice fell before she refroze it twice as much as she did the first time.

Elenora grabbed the frozen peices of vine from Kendra and put them back together on the plant. Throwing the knife to the side, she began another whispering song, this time it was sweet like honey and pure as light, this was her saying she was a friend and only wanted the castle gone so the sun could touch the trees below.

Kendra hesitated and dropped the whip/vine and look out the window. She came here to cut vines while watching the sun, didn't she? She glanced back at Elenora and whisphered,"True, sometimes it's very... Annoying but I'd rather stay out of it. Dangers lie ahead to anybody who takes a side, and I'd rather not chance it." Kendra breathed and in a much happier voice she said,"Would you like to help me cut some vines? Or at least sit down and have some tea?" Kendra laid out the bowl she put away from ealier and pour the crushed vines from her pouch into it. She grinned,"You just crush it a little bit with a rock or something and add water."

"No, I said Wolioshine, not Willow of the Wisp. A Wolioshine is a fierce hunter and fighter. It's like a mix between a wolf and a lion with a blue mane and has three tails. They're kind of rare but there's one in this area, I had a fight with one earlier," she explained half impatiently. As though to prove her point, a blue flame came from the direction of the Wolioshine and reached for Elias' swords. She immediately used her own fire to cut the blue flame in half. It retreated back into the trees.

"That's right, go back to where you came from," she snapped. Then the Wolioshine jumped out, snarling. She flew backwards a little in surprise.

"Of course. You had to 'defend your territory', didn't you?" she sneered. It growled. It seemed to be annoyed.

~~~

Rainshine growled quietly when the human pulled out his sword. He was getting tired of people attacking him so he thought that he might as well lighten the human's load. One of his flames slithered out of the trees, heading for the sword but that pesky Phoenix bird cut it with her flames before mocking him. That was it. Rainshine wasn't just going to let a bird mock him like that. He jumped out, snarling. He was feeling much better after his rest. But he was further annoyed when the Phoenix bird sneered at him.

"You, bird, are a fool. And you mortal, you are nothing but a snack to me."

Edited by Dream_Dragon

<<OOC:Username - Dragoness_Queen

Name - Evelyna

Gender - Female

Age - 19

Personality - To be RP`d

Appearance - Only wears dresses of midnight blue, sky blue or shades of white http://cloetecapers.blogspot.sg/2013/02/th...ry-fallacy.html (the second one, the one in blue)

Species - Snowflake fairy

Weapons - Magic powers and a sword

Other - Skyward.>>

Edited by Dragoness_queen

Celestia grinned as she made more rainbow butterflies appear. "Thanks!"

"You're welcome," Lily smiled back. She made her silver butterflies fly with the multi-coloured ones. She then made sparkly stars above the butterflies and giggled. Edited by Dream_Dragon

Elenora ooked down at the tea Kendra drank and picked a leaf from the vine makeing it in to tea. She drank it slowly and once she was done she plucked a feather from one of her bracelets and handed it to Kendra.

( Sorry about the super short post.)

(accepted both of you!)

Elias arced his blade downward cutting a limb straight in two. "That'll be you if you don't burrow in your hole. We are hunting wolves now go away." he viciously said.

Violet hadn't been expecting the Wolioshine to retreat but she hadn't expected it to attack either. So it grabbed Elias' sword and whacked them with the handle so that both of them went flying through a tree. Ouch.

~~~

Rainshine wasn't impressed. However, he had enough of fighting for the day. But he wasn't going without doing anything. To show the human, his blue flames flared up and grabbed the sword before whacking them both with the handle and watched with pleasure as they crashed through a tree. Then, he flapped his wings and flew a distance away before landing. He wasn't going to fight but he wasn't going to leave them alone either.

<OOC: That was kind of unexpected... Also, to be honest, I'm confused as to how Elias cut off the paw with a sword. That's like in the movies but then in real life, you'd have to cut through the thick meat and the bone with one swing of a sword...? Sorry, I don't mean to put you down, I'm just a bit confused. Or is this meant to be unrealistic? :3>

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Kendra turned over the feather and looked at it, "What's this?" Kendra asked, holding the feather up to the sunlight. "It's very beautiful..."

The calm tune and relaxing feel of the music suggested that the feather was a peace offering or a friendship charmy thing, the giving of feathers was one way a tree spirit made a promise. Elenora shifted position and came fully out of the great vines that had begun to growled flowers and drop seeds. She nodded when the girl started abput the beuty of the feather and sat on a stool made from the branches of the vine, she had made it a few moments before. Her pale skin almost glowed in the sun light and the crown upon her head sent rays of red lights everywhere.