BoomSALMON

The Castle in the Sky

"Thank you," Kendra smiled and placed her new feather inside a secure place within her hair.

<OOC: Well, if your character's against the castle, you could start with her heading towards the castle to somehow sabotage or damage it. Or if she's with the castle, she could be defending it from traitors or just going around the castle and interacting with other inhabitants in there like say, Lily, my Fairy. :3> Edited by Dream_Dragon

(Actually he was just testing the sword on a limb of a tree blink.gif )

Elias groaned then looked down. They where treed by two skinny wolves. "No problem. Always have a backup weapon." he said pulling a knife from his boot. "Now watch and learn." he said jumping off. The first wolf leaped and he arched bakwards as the first leaped into the tree trunk. The second bit at Elias's shins but he jumped up smashing it's nose into the ground. He quickly slit it's throat as the first one cam again and Elias stabbed it in midair, throwing it to the ground. "And that is tonight's dinner." he said proudly. He had fought wolves a lot so he wasn't surprised.

Evelyna headed toward the castle in the sky. There were rumours about it in her village and she got so curious she decided to check it out. On her way there, she saw there was some fight happening so she flew up. Good thing the castle was blocking the sun or her power would have drained out. The disadvantage of being a Snowflake fairy.

She flew around the castle to the front gate. Manners, right? Nobody likes a stranger to enter his house by a window. The gates were open so she knocked on the gate once just in case then walked into the garden.

The hallway of the castle was dark and gloomy. Feeling a bit scared, she opened the door to a small room just before a flight of staircase.

<<OOC: My first ever RP so... I hope this is okay.>>

<OOC: LOL, sorry! I've edited it. X3>

Violet watched as Elias killed the two wolves. "Impressive...for a human." She could see the Wolioshine a distance away. She scowled. Why wouldn't it leave them alone? She turned her attention back to Elias.

"So, you're camping here, then? I don't think you came here just to hunt wolves," she said.

"Well... sure! I know how to start a fire, we could cook these wolves" Elias replied. "Just let me find some good flint rocks.".

Violet rolled her eyes but not in a mean way.

"Excuse me? You don't need flint rocks to start a fire when I'm around," she smirked. She opened her beak and a small flame shot out to the grass, growing bigger until it was the size of a campfire. She winked at Elias.

"That doesn't hurt you?" Elias asked. He thought it would be like losing skin.

"Of course not! I'm a Phoenix bird, remember? Fire is my trademark." Violet tilted her head and smiled. To prove her point, she sat in the middle of the fire. It didn't hurt her but it made her feel a little sleepy though. It was so cozy. She hopped out of the fire and bowed. Edited by Dream_Dragon

Elenora heard a door open and headed twards the sound, thus leaving Kendra alone to cut withered vines. She found the open door tnat lead to some stairs with little trubble and not only did she find that on her first time in the castle but she found a snowflake fairy just standing and looking. Her vines cover the inside of the hallways and cracked a few doors, climbing all the way to the cealing, they slowly grew and moved as if they lived. Elenora formed a statue of a crying girl blocking the way through the dark halls. A single rose grew in her hand and instintly whithered and turned black, more rose vines grew from the ones on the walls and atached themselves to the crying statue as they also grew great thorns and droped wilted black roses so the ground could not be seen. Quikly, Elenora cast a spell of darkness upon it so, no matter what, it could not be destroyed or moved Unless she was the one to move it." Elenora......dresandrew ven.....darkness coovel...." she whispered in an erie gone, stareing into tne eyes of the fairy befor her.

"Oh..." Elias replied. "I guess I'll find us some shelter..." he said looking for a pile of sticks.

Violet watched as he hunted for materials to build a shelter. She wondered what was happening back at the castle.

"Hold on, I'm going somewhere for a little while. I'll be back later," she said and flew off.

"Kushi hudey liratoy!" Saying those words, she turned invisible. When she reached the castle, she shook her seven feathers and she turned visible. She flew inside. Maybe she could check those dark hallways. She flew to one and saw a fairy, which she recognised as a Snowflake Fairy. And was that the Tree Spirit again?

"Hey! What are you doing in the castle?!" Violet called out, annoyed.

~~~

Rainshine watched as the Phoenix bird left the human. He grinned. Now might be a nice time to have some entertainment. He went over to the human casually, keeping an eye on the sword.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Elias pretended to not notice the creeping willoshine, as he would lower the creatures guard then surprise it with a nasty limb removing cut, or better, decapitation.

Rainshine stopped. Perhaps he should disarm the human first. Although he wasn't impressed when the human had cut off the tree limb, it was better to be safe than sorry. He reached for the sword again with his blue flames. He smirked. This was going to be easy. Even if the human tried to cut the flame with his sword, it would simply go through. How lucky he was that the Phoenix bird had gone away, presumably to the castle. But he would bother about the castle later. Maybe tomorrow. Right now, he was going to entertain himself with this human.

~~~

A thought struck Lily. Maybe she should ask Celestia about the fighting she'd seen earlier. She still had zero idea why the fighting had even started.

"By the way, did you see the Phoenix bird and the Wolioshine fighting just now? I still don't know why the Wolioshine attacked the castle in the first place," Lily shrugged.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Celestia nodded. "I heard them fighting. The fight seemed pretty wild, so I didn't want to interfere. I wonder if they're still fighting."

"No, they're not fighting anymore. The Phoenix bird - whose name is Violet Flame, by the way - fell over the window sill but somehow untied the vines around her, flew to the East, and brought a human called Elias back here. But she didn't tell him anything about the castle," Lily explained.

((Wait. Was that a hidden recap? xd.png))

Celestia nodded. "I see. Do you want to go check it out? We could socialize or something."

<OOC: Maybe... wink.gif >

Lily shrugged.

"You mean with Elias? Sure, why not?" Her butterflies slowly dispersed into silver sparkles and she flew to the window.

"Come on. Make sure he doesn't see where you come from though, so he won't find out the whereabouts of the castle," Lily reminded Celestia, flapping her silver wings and hovering just outside of the castle. As she said this, the sparkles around her once again made her so bright that she blended in with the castle.

Seraphim flew back up to the castle, flying into an open window that led straight into her room.

Her room was extremely large with ceilings that went up several stories, the black marble walls covered in thousands upon thousands of books. The furniture that it had was your typical library items, some chairs, a few tables, a desk. There were also some bedroom items; a large queen sized bed in the center of the room, a dresser at Its foot, and a wardrobe over to the side. All the furniture was a shining black wood with blood red cushions or accents. The jet black marble walls and floors were all intricately decorated with tiny red designs that covered the round room.

In truth, it was just as larhe as anyone else's room. Sera had just cast a spell on it so it would be like this as long as she was alive. She flew up in her room till she found the book she had been searching for, and took it from the shelf to read it.

Celestia nodded and quickly tweaked her glow to match Lily. She walked towards the place she'd heard the fight.

<OOC: Wait, wait, are they going to meet Elias or go to the place where Violet and Rainshine fought? Or what?>

((I...have no idea, really. Meet Elias, I guess. Celestia just assumed the three were in the same spot Violet and Rainshine fought...so if she's wrong just let Lily correct her or something. smile.gif))

<OOC: Sure. :3>

Lily followed Celestia. However, she soon realised that they were going in the wrong direction.

"Umm, Celestia, the human is somewhere down on the ground below," Lily pointed downwards.

Edited by Dream_Dragon