BoomSALMON

The Castle in the Sky

(I'll start)

Elias had been looking for an adventure. He heard from some folks traveling to the east of conflict in the west, and he had started. He had come now, and had settled in a small field. He pitched his tent and built a fire. He hoped someone would walk by.

Kushlik sat in his throne thinking of the assaults sure to be sent. He remembered General Brutus, and the Dark King. The dark king had started this rebellion and needed to be destroyed. But with Brutus's stronghold below the castle it would be very hard too.

((My sheet again:

Username: Dragonhatchling

Name: Venril

Age: Unknown (she lost track a long while ago. She's believed to be at least 10,000 years old, more than likely that's much less than she actually is. She is an adult.)

Personality: Venril is highly unpredictable, often called evil. She is insane (or highly seems that way) but is also an extremely intelligent being. What she lacks in size she often makes up in speed and wit, as well as her astonishing way with words. She loves creating mischief and will often go out of her way to do so. She does have a kind side but will often use this to get deals made in her favor. The willingness to help is a rare one, mainly due to her being highly untrustful toward anyone but herself. If one manages to gain the se'kal's trust, they have a loyal dragon for life who is always on call no matter where she may be.

Appearance: Typical western style body formation with a pair of wings (so that means four legs and a tail too). She is a darker green colored, almost a green olive color, and has two silver curved horns that curve outward slightly from her head that start just above her eyes. Her eye color is a rich gold-amber. She has small silver spikes that run down her spine and end at the arrow-headed spade of her tail that also have to rings started the spade. Each horn, spike and the spade have silver and the gold-amber color mixed in with each other almost light a natural lighting and shadow. Her claws also are the same as well as the small spikes on each end of the fingers (including where the thumb would be on a wing) of her wings. The wings are the same color green as her scales, including the membrane between. The color of her belly scales are no different as well.

Species: Se'kal (a small dragon -an OC of mine- that ranges in size from 6inches to 4feet tall at the shoulder. She's 4feet tall at the shoulder)

Other: Highly skilled in making potions of any kind and has an unmatched way with words picked up through time. She can breathe both fire and ice as well as fly very far distances. Her speed is also extremely fast due to her smaller size. Her weapons are her Claws, teeth, wings, fire or ice breath, an extremely common trait of the Se'kal- she can coat her claws or teeth in a highly toxic poison that is harmless to herself. As far as her speech goes, Venril is capable of speaking both with her mind and vocally. She will often switch between the two in conversation which can scare people off. The dragon has picked up on many different languages and speaks them all fluently. Venril speaks the most common language of the village nearby most commonly unless needed otherwise.

She also has a tendency to speak to something called the Unknown (coined by other dragons and humans alike) and if asked about it, she will become angry and defensive, often playing it off as "just the wind." Skyward ))

((With-sometimes. Neutral others. Depends on her mood.))

Edited by Dragonhatchling

<OOC: Cb, it's not that hard to read a couple of posts back and see that we just started... x3>

Violet Flame perched on the windowsill, looking out of the window. She knew that at some point, some kind of corrupted human would try to attack them. She hoped it would be soon. She had never really bothered to use her magic before. There wasn't any point in learning how in the past. Now she knew that she would need to defend herself.

~~~

She had heard legends.

Oh, she had heard of many legends before. Including those that told tales of her so-called 'killing sprees'. This legend in particular, was about a castle that floated in the sky. It wasn't hard to believe that a castle could float in the sky. Twinkie had heard of stranger things. Now she looked up at the sky, where the castle showed plainly against the puffy white clouds. Tilting her head, she stood there, silent, before slowly raising her hand. Ice spread onto the ground, then it shot up, forming steps all the way up to the castle.

Silently, never making a sound, she danced up the ice staircase with a spring in her step, as if excited of what she planned to do.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

A high pitched srceal echoed through the endless woods. Elenora jumped from tree to tree, she sung her erie tune while searching for a healthy apple tree. All the fruit trees in the forest had either been chopped down or whithered before new fruits could grow. She found a young tree and quikly dissapeared into Its roots. She began with makeing the tree grow she streached out the branches and they grew from two inches to twenty feet. Next she gave them suitable width and enlongated the trunk. he tree itself was done and so she bagan with the fruit, painting each apple a glorious array of reds. Now that she had finished with the tree's that she had been busy making all morning, she would try and get a closer look at the floating castle. She crept up inside of the tallest tree she could find and slowly caused it to reach out with it's long wooden limbs, slowly grabing for the stone walls of the castle. She noticed a staircase made of ice and a small human-like girl happily dancing up the icey steps and into the stone fortress. Elenora decided to ignore it for now and she contiued at her work with the branches.

A smaller olive colored dragon yawned, having been sitting at the oddest window she could find for about ten days for no reason. She was growing bored doing this and streched her wings again. Somebody had to come- right? That's why the King was all worried about all the time. Somebody had to come. Those crummy humans couldn't control themselves to stay away from something so great. So... She uncolied her tail from her sitting position, standing up. A quick turn and she was soon opening the door from her room. "Sire, you know I'm never exactly sure if you can hear me anymore... I've ceased bothering you with my riddles for a while, but I've grown concerned sir. Something's not right- as I'm sure you probably know. I figured I could add my two cents... I'm on my way to go see what I can of this concerning. I will report back shortly if I have anything urgent."

The Se'kal all that time had been sauntering down the long hallway. Her destination was a secret passage that would lead to a hidden balcony that she was well sure no one else but her King knew about. It was small enough that she barely fit- and being four foot tall at her shoulder, she certainly had to duck her head to get inside the small hallway. Luckily for her, the dragon did find out that at the end of that hallway there was a small hole- a claw shaped hole- that if she put her claw into it the hallway shrunk to accomodate the smallest of her kind only. No other Se'kal had even been found in this castle. She had looked. So she was safe on her mission.

Venril rounded a corner, lowering her head and sliding into a narrow slit in the wall before emerging into a more open hallway. She sprinted now down this, the shorter distance being covered in mere moments. It paid to have extra speed. It really did. She slipped through the smaller end of the hallway as it narrowed to create another slit-like opening on the other side. Here was the claw-hole, which she gladly shoved her claw into before taking it out and walking to the hidden balcony. The hallway was sucessfully shrunk. Nobody should bother her.

From the balcony she could see nearly everything on the east side. Venril had checked, and checked hard, to find this from the yard or any other vantage point she could think of. She couldn't, which lead her to wonder if this balcony could be cloaked. It was possible- but the dragon never bothered to question. It would serve its purpose now as she sat down as she had before at the odd window and waited. They would come. Someone had to. And when they did, she would be ready. The King wouldn't have to worry.

( you problibly should just cause...

Username: elpdraw

/Name: Elenora treeskin

Personality: to be RP'd

Appearance: http://www.wallwuzz.com/wallpaper/3917/gir...orest-wallpaper

Species: tree spirit nymph thing...

Other:she can't be around other tree spirits because they will try to eat each other. Skyward! ( she's sometimes with and other times aginst the castle).

Finaly, the branch was directly above the floating castle, giving Elenora a chance to get into one of the many vines and flowering plants that greww along the castle walls. She reached down and grabbed a vine, quikly disapearing into the thin branch. She caused the vines to grow into a small window close to the base of the wall. Thorny branches flooded in through the window and covered the inner walls of a small empty room.

Edited by elpdraws

((I added some changes to my old form.

Username: Techno_Elf

Name: Celestia Lunelle Mahiname [ma-hee-NA-may]

Personality: She's so quiet that sometimes you'll swear she wasn't even there. She can't see, but she can smell the world around her. Colors are the only thing that are keeping her alive, as she thinks that there's just always one more color that she hasn't scented yet. She's an introvert and extremely antisocial. She hates the dark.

Appearance: She has long, pure white hair and skin, and her eyes are a strange, silvery-color. She always wears a simple white dress, and a pair of white flats. Occasionally, she will go barefoot. She's slim and short, looking more like she's 12 than 16. Her eyes are glazed over, and she's blind. She looks kind of like this.

Species: Rainbow Sprite

Other: Skyward Sword))

Edited by Techno_Elf

(Why don't you make a new thread? The way possible new members won't judge it by it's page number?

Just my two cents.)

((Being a mod, I can take time to dwindle it down to the bare minimum of pages again if needbe.... shouldn't take too terribly long. I'm on daily roughtly anyways so...

lemme know what you want Boom and I'll help however I can smile.gif *is going to keep an eye on this no matter what* ))

((Yeah, I put that there on purpose, Boom. biggrin.gif Glad you caught it.))

<OOC: By the way, TE, is Celestia with or against the castle? I really think you should put "Sides" into your character sheet, Boom. xd.png Also, the castle does have doors, right?>

Violet Flame turned her head sharply as she thought she heard the faint sound of someone knocking. Was someone knocking on the front doors of the castle? For real? She debated whether to check it out or not.

~~~

Twinkie danced her way up the ice steps but as she neared the castle, her movements grew more serious and the spring in her step disappeared. The ice was melting behind her but she didn't mind. It only prevented people from following her. She went all the way up until she was facing the great doors of the castle. It was only polite knock, after all. So that was what she did.

The seemingly innocent ten-year-old girl knocked on the door.

((I suppose I should put this here too- Venril's with the castle most times. Other times she's neutral. Really it depends on her mood and how much trouble she wants to see happen....))

The dragon perked up a little, noticing a young girl waltz up from some icy steps. She was nearby the main doors and was heading straight for them. "Little tricks get caught in the fire... someone was made a liar..." She sang quietly to herself, watching the girl knock on the door. Maybe someone was down there already at the door. Or should she fly down herself? That would give her vantage point away. Somebody else should answer this girl's calling already though, but Venril couldn't resist the temptation to have a little fun. Creatively.

It took a few seconds for the Se'kal to create a replica of the girl at the door out of ice. She was pretty sure she got down all of the girl's features correctly but didn't really care about the details. With consideration, the dragon lined up the ice-figure's destination with the railing of the balcony. A couple more breaths of ice and the railing was coated succesfully with a thin layer- enough to make a good slide. She doubted the figure would survive the fall, but it would at least serve as a good distraction.

"Fly well!" Venril muttered happily to herself, shoving the figure hard down the railing and sending it toward the girl's direction. It should at least make half the distance. Maybe more.

As the phoenix was still considering whether to answer the door or not, a shattering sound reached the bird's ears and it jumped off the windowsill...and stayed up in the air, startled. What was that? Then she heard something slam.

"What's going on?" she muttered to herself.

~~~

She saw it. Something frozen headed for her direction. Twinkie turned, staring at the ice figure sliding towards her. Narrowing her eyes, she raised her arm and pointed at the figure. Icicles formed with pointed ends and shot towards the figure, breaking parts of it into bits. Twinkie kept firing until the figure was completely shattered. Then, calmly, she turned back to the castle doors. She raised her hands as a block of ice formed in front of her before it slammed into the castle doors. The doors shuddered, dented, but remained closed. The little girl tilted her head as the ice block exploded into shards of ice, shooting in every direction - except herself, of course. Twinkie did not make a sound as she walked away from the doors, forming an ice path before her.

Perhaps she should find a window.

<OOC: Oops, I totally forgot to say in Twinkie's form that she's mute. If you go back, Boom, you'll see that I've edited it in. Also, too tired to continue with Violet's post. xd.png >

(( may I still join??))

Username:jsward322

Name:Misfini

Personality:peaceful, happy-go-lucky, but is clumsy.

Appearance:user posted image

Side: with the castle/ neutral

Species:... I don't know her species. I guess an adorable, flightless cat-dragon.

Other: nope.

Edited by Jsward322