BoomSALMON

The Castle in the Sky

Celestia stopped and turned around. "Oh, there are? Whoops!" She started downwards, but thought better of it and said, "Why don't you lead the way?"

Rainshine backed up a little when the Fairy came over again - with a Rainbow Sprite. Great. Oh well. It didn't mean that he couldn't rest there. He settled on the ground, lazily watching them.

~~~

"Sure," Lily shrugged. She looked over the landscape. "Hmm, last time I saw them, they were at....over there!"

"Let's go!" She flew over to where she thought she had last seen them and spotted Elias.

"There he is." She landed beside Elias, who seemed to be looking for something.

"Hi again. I brought a friend. This is Celestia the Rainbow Sprite," she said as Celestia landed with them. She looked around. Where was Violet?

"Where's Violet?" she asked.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Celestia blinked at Elias. "..hi," she said softly.

"Violet disappeared into the sky... odd there were no clouds." Elias said. He looked at the willoshine. "Lazing around like a dog? Go home to your owners boy. We are busy."

"I don't have any, you ignoramus." Rainshine growled. Couldn't he just lie down for a while? Just because he was a traitor, it didn't mean he was a totally evil monster. Besides, he was a carnivore. Have some common sense. Why would he not attack?

~~~

Oh. Well, that meant that she was back at the castle then. She touched Elias' arm when he mocked the Wolioshine.

"Leave him. He just wants to rest. He will probably leave if you do nothing that provokes him," Lily explained.

"What are you looking for?" she asked.

<OOC: And it's Wolioshine, not Willoshine...>

"Looking for an adventure, this territory is new to me." Elias replied. He then turned to the new creature. "Why who are you?".

King Kushlik sat on his throne. Men where outside warily watching.

Lily blinked in confusion.

"I meant what were you hunting for? You seemed to be looking for something on the ground when I came over with my friend here," she explained.

"She is Celestia the Rainbow Sprite," Lily said for the second time.

"I was hunting wolves. And then looking for that troublemaker." Elias replied. "Well anyways, are you hungry for fried wolf?".

<OOC: Oops, I thought I'd already replied. Anyway, is the king handing out any quests soon?>

Lily shrugged. She wasn't sure if she would like it because she'd never tasted fried wolf before but it couldn't hurt to try, right?

"Uh...sure!" she said. She glanced at her friend if she too, would like fried wolf.

Celestia peered curiously at Elias. "Sure, thank you," she said.

Elias stuck the wolf on his sword roasting it over the fire and turning. "This place is exotic! I think the west might be better than the east. It gets boring down there.".

I smirked. If only he knew. But no way was I going to be a traitor.

"So, uh, how's it like in the East?" I'd never been there except for the time when I followed Violet there.

"Er.... well it has golden meadows and greenest of forests, its vast with wolves and bears. Shepherds have hundreds of sheep that sometimes it looks like a white sea." Elias replied thinking of early spring.

(Yes... right now.)

Kushlik stood straight. He strutted down halls until he came upon a phoenix. "You must be violet? I am going to start giving people quests, would you like to lead one?".

Edited by BoomSALMON

<OOC: Sorry, I got a little lazy, that's why I asked for a quest to keep me active. xd.png *Looks around* Where the heck is everyone else?>

Violet stared at the Tree Spirit but she gave no answer. Violet flew out of the hallway when she heard footsteps approaching. She perched onto a nearby staircase railing. She scratched her head as she listened to the King's words. "Funny...first he wraps me up in vines and I nearly kill myself, tossing myself out of the window and now he wants me to lead a quest. Oh well, can't hurt to try, right? It's been boring here."

"Sure! So, uh, what do I have to do in this quest?" she asked, cocking her head with interest.

~~~

"Sheep that looks like white sea? And golden meadows?" Lily repeated, amazed. That sounded absolutely beautiful to me.

"Is there anything else in the East?" she asked.

Turning her head twards the place where the words of the unseen bird came from, Elenora streached out her hand as one would to offer help. She had seen a tormented spirit once and felt sympathy, for it was trapped and in need of assistance. Emotion was something she seldom had so if she felt it she felt it deeper than others and hid it better as well. " Nastkira elenora vend..." she whispered more but it went unheard. A pool of water apeared in her hand and she, out of curiosity, offered it to the voice.

"Small villages. The only wars are those against the hostile critters of the night. It's peaceful though. War hasn't reached it in thousands of years." Elias kept on telling.

Kushlik nodded. "Well, you lead some 5 or 6 others and you must overhear plans from the leader, before he asks the king. His name is General Brutus, a towering 8 foot albino humanoid with glowing red eyes and a deadly gold blade. You must use trickery to sneak past the guards and hear him talking to his messenger. Then we will be better prepared. IF you must kill, make sure to hide the dead bodies so no one knows of your presence. Now go! Find some companions to help and head over to the camp. Here is a map, it tells of the castle, and the enemy encampments further west. Good Luck Violet!" and with that he flew off through the window.

(i'll make brutus later.)

Violet looked at the map thoughtfully. Then, with a screech, she flew out of the window, map in her claws. Just at the last moment, she remembered the castle.

"Kushi hudey liratoy!" She repeated the words from earlier and she turned invisible. She soon spotted Elias, now with Lily and a Rainbow Sprite. She settled onto Elias' shoulder, shook her seven feathers again and she turned visible.

"I got a quest from the King!" she said. Then she scowled.

"The heck is that Wolioshine still doing there?" she snapped.

~~~

Rainshine, who had been snoozing, woke up at the mention of his species.

"This is a free country." He looked at her lazily.

~~~

Lily looked at Violet, interested.

"Well? What's the quest?" she asked.

<OOC: Elpdraws, who is Elenora offering the water to?>

Edited by Dream_Dragon

"What king? King Julias? Well, it doesn't matter a quest! I have been waiting for one... so what do we have to do?" Elias asked.

(Brutus!

Username: BoomSALMON

Name: Brutus

Personality: Mean vicious and doesn't care of anything's feelings if there hurt.

Appearance: 8 foot tall with huge muscular arms and legs, giant claymore sword. Pale due to albinism.

Species: Albino Human

Other: Kings Kushlik's rival, even though he isn't the king of the evil armies.

And Dream, you seem to be switching throught third and first person on Lily, can you just stick to which one you prefer please? IT might confuse someone.)

Edited by BoomSALMON

Celestia looked up, interested. "Quest? What is it?"

Violet blinked at Elias.

"Who the heck is King Juli-oh right, I forgot, you're from the East. This is from another king of ours," she said, not liking to mention the king's name just in case Elias might know that King Kushlik was king of a castle in the sky.

"Anyway! I've got a map here. I think he said, um, I have to lead five or six companions and we must overhear some plans that an eight foot tall albino humanoid with glowing red eyes has that he will send to the king - another one - through a messenger. Apparently, we must use trickery to sneak past the guards and, umm...what was it he said...oh yes, we must hide any dead bodies if we were forced to kill or injure someone. The albino humanoid's called General Brutus and he has a gold blade that's deadly, according to our king. This map represents the castle and the enemy encampments further in the West," Violet held out the map with one claw.

~~~

Rainshine couldn't help but eavesdrop on them. Ah, a quest! That would be something to ruin for them. He slunk away into the forest and and broke into full speed when he was out of sight. He didn't need the map, he'd been to General Brutus' castle before.

~~~

"That sounds...okay, but I'm not sure if I can be of much help. I only control and generate light," Lily remarked, unsure of what to think.

<OOC: Sorry, I get confused at times. unsure.gif >

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Celestia blinked. "Mind if I tag along? I can blind people with illusions."

"Seems like a lot." Elias said. He then looked at Lily. "Well... no doubt there will be pitch black areas, we are likely to go at night.".

Brutus threw a chair into the wall smashing it. "DANG MONK KEEP YOUR TREE SPIRIT FROM ATTACKING JUST YET!" "Sor-r-yy si-i-r." "LEAVE". Brutus boomed as the monk took off.

( um...monks were some of the greatest martial artist of china so what you did there, that must not have been a real monk.... and he would not have stuttered so much. Why is he listening to Brutus anyways?