BoomSALMON

The Castle in the Sky

"I am Elias. I forgot my last name" Elias replied. "I've been thinking of going to the west for a long time but I heard it is dangerous out there.".

(green fire.)

<OOC: Okay, it' not ordinary fire so I guess Rainshine can sill fight it.>

Violet shrugged.

"It's not that dangerous if you have powers. Or if you're a good strategist or fighter. Besides, you're not gaining anything if you don't try. I see you have a sheathed sword. Do you know how to use it?" Violet asked.

~~~

Rainshine roared in defiance. He had enough of this. A wave of blue fire burst out of him, diminishing the ring of green fire.

"Green fire will not harm me, fool." Rainshine narrowed his eyes to slits.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

"Because it is only the beginning of the attack!" Kushlik said as the turned into thorny weeds that grabbed and tangled at Rainshine. He sealed the door trapping him at the edge of the battlements as two archers prepared crossbows to fire in case he got passed the snapping weeds.

"Of course! To decapitate wild monsters that threaten you!" Elias said surprisingly quick as he unsheathed the sword and swung down in and arc. He the sheathed it again.

"If you know how to use it, then why not try going to the west now?" By now, Violet had regained her energy and she flew up, sat on Elias' head and looked down at him. She then looked at Lily when she called Violet "Phoenix bird".

"The name's Violet Flame," she said in a bored tone.

~~~

Rainshine snarled. He sneered at the crossbows as his blue flames grabbed them and flung them away. He then slashed at the thorny weeds and bit them, not caring that he was getting scratches here and there.

"Burn." Rainshine's whole body lit up with blue flames only this time it was bigger and much more hotter than before. It didn't hurt Rainshine but it was burning the weeds.

~~~

"I agree with the Phoenix bird," nodded Lily. When Violet corrected her, she smiled sheepishly and added, "I mean, Violet."

When Elenora saw some one useing the vines to tie up other some ones she quikly untied them and came half way out of her vines and made a whispering sound ( tree spirits can't talk) that sounded almost like music. She looked curious at them, wandering why they had a castlein the sky. She turned suddenly when she felt a branch freeze and snap and she quikly moved oto the window to find a girl climbing out and on to the great vine that she now posessed. Not careing for the girl she went to the now melting ice and drank it then to the castle roof where the sun shone brightly, and took it in. She felt her new strangth and caused te vine to over grow and cover tje entier front wall and all the front windows qnd speedily pulled and yanked till the walls grew weak and unstable. Elenora stoped for a moment and watched a enchanted fire bird who had been siting there the whole time ( Violet) . She felt the energy drain from her body and jumper from the vines, and what a beutiful sight it is when a tree spirit flys! ( she realy just fell but if you took away the part where she went down, she would be flying....:-) )

Men hacked away at the vines with long axes.

The men (who had wild boar for heads) where confused and stupid and threw a bucket at Rainshine. They then panicked as vines crashed over them sending them flying over the north wall into a fountain.

"Well, there are better people out there. But I think we can live in the west." Elias said. "I'll stop at a town and get us a horse!".

Edited by BoomSALMON

<OOC: elpdraws, Violet's at the East now.>

Violet was growing impatient. She hopped off Elias' head and hovered in front of him.

"Make up your mind, do you wanna go to the west or not? I've got some place to go to and I'm going to that place if you're not following us back to the West. Otherwise, I can go exploring with you, if you wish."

~~~

Follow them back to the west?! Lily tried to sign to Violet that this was a bad idea but she ignored Lily.

<OOC: LOL. I'll try.

Violet Flame the Phoenix bird

She was flying around, making sure there was no trouble when she suddenly crashed into Elenora's (the Tree Spirit) tree. She had a short fight with her when suddenly Rainshine the Wolioshine broke the wall of the room and he fought with Violet. A Fairy called Lily came down and was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Then, King Kushlik came and tied them all up with vines until they told him why they were fighting (Rainshine was a traitor, lol). Then, Violet got indignant and tried to wriggle her way out of the vines but she accidentally fell over the window sill and had no choice but to use a spell that would leave her untied but drained and vulnerable. She glided to the East where she meets Elias, a boy who doesn't know anything about the castle or the war.

Rainshine Blower the Wolioshine (woo-lie-o-shine)

He was at the forest when he saw the castle and wanted to destroy it because he hated castles since his parents were killed in one. He went to a window where Lily was at and got temporarily blinded by her when she panicked and ran upstairs. He then heard fighting on the other side of the stone wall and broke through it. After that, he fought with Violet and when she fell over, he fought with King Kushlik. He's still fighting with him.

Lily Sparkle the Fairy

She was just practising her magic for fun when she heard Violet fighting with Elenora and watched them by looking out of the window. All of a sudden, Rainshine came and she screamed blue murder and temporarily blinded, in which she ran up the stairs and locked herself in a random room. After a while, she felt guilty because she could hear them fighting and she wanted to help so she unlocked herself and came back down. Violet was fighting Rainshine just then and Lily shot a laser beam at Rainshine's butt before King Kushlik intervened and tied them all up with vines. She felt sad because she didn't know what she did to deserve being tied up. King Kushlik saw her sad face and released her. She then proceeded to look for the Phoenix as she was worried that the bird might have fallen to its death.

Elenora the Tree Spirit

She tried to break the window and got into a fight with Violet.

King Kushlik the...King?

You know the whole story. He's currently fighting with Rainshine.

Elias the ordinary boy with a sword

He's at the East and currently conversing with Violet. When he first saw her, he thought she was on fire and was about to get water but she froze him just in time before unfreezing him to talk to him.

I think that's about it. Sorry if I left anything out! happy.gif >

<OOC: I already made one earlier...>

"Okay," Violet said. She wished that they could be faster, though. With the human walking, they were going to take a long time walking to the west. An idea flashed into Violet's mind.

"Kumarri raylo leepusla tuli. Luli humani "Elias"," she muttered under her breath. Elias soon found himself floating in the air. Violet giggled. It didn't take much energy to make someone fly.

~~~

Rainshine rolled his eyes when they threw the bucket of water. As if water could stop blue flames. In fact, the flames only grew fiercer. Some parts of the thorny weeds seemed to have blackened. <OOC: Hope you don't mind about the blackened part. :3>

~~~

Lily looked at the giggling Violet. She was up to something. That's when she noticed Elias acting strangely.

"Elias, why are you floating?" she asked.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Seraphim walked through the castle halls, making no noise on the stone floors. She heard the alarm go off. She took flight with her large, demon like wings, reaching the other side of the castle just in time to see Elanora retreat. Without hesitation she dove down after the tree spirit, forming sharp spades of purple energy between her fingers. Quick as lightning she had thrown the spades down at the enemy.

Elias looked down. Did he sprout wings? He walked but he floated... "This is... COOL!" he said floating fast.

Kushlik dusted off. Yet another problem done with.

<OOC: No, he didn't sprout wings, he can just fly unless Violet takes away the ability to fly. tongue.gif

EDIT: Did King Kushlik change back or not?>

"Maybe now we can proceed faster. Hey! Let's have a race! I bet I'll beat you two!" With that, she zoomed straight forward, leaving a red line behind her.

~~~

A race? Well, okay then, if that was what Violet wanted. Lily started flying faster, leaving a sparkly trail behind her.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Elias ran alongside them.

Kushlik pondered and looked outside. The men had hacked away most of the vines and bigger creatures where coming to repair the weakened walls. At least some where loyal.

(Kushlik is barricaded in his throne room)

Elenora heard the sound of beating wings chaseing after her and looked up to see Seraphim throwing spades of dark magic down at her. She watched the ground dgain after swiftly dodging the spades and directed her fallen twards the forest here she could fight back. She fell about 8 more secondes before sliping inside a lage tree trunk and continueing down to theroots where she could move from tree to tree without being detected and she could attack unexpecting oponents without having to be weakend by the toxins in the air.

At the rate they were going, they soon reached the West. Violet twirled around dramatically and her flames flared up.

"Welcome to the West!" she said.

~~~

Rainshine retreated to the forest when King Kushlik suddenly disappeared. He grunted as he lay down on the dirt and his blue fire flared up, healing him.

~~~

Lily rolled her eyes when Violet twirled around. She thought that Violet was just being a big show-off.

((The people in the castle all know each other, right?))

Celestia looked up and saw Seraphim. "Hey!" She yelled. "Seraphim! Down here!"

((Sheesh xd.png I tend to disappear for a good amount of time. I slept... since it was midnight... and so... my time is EST (same as the cave) so that might be useful.))

Venril had watched all the fighting going on from her window, having gotten rid of the poison on her claws after it was clear no one was going to ambush her. When the King came out to stop it, she left. Simply left. Back through the door and down the hall again. She was heading for his room but wasn't in a hurry. "Someone's going to want to hear what we have to say." She spoke softly, laughing a little.

The information she had wasn't exactly new. Great. Wonderful. Nothing of the sort. A simple offer she was going to give to Kushlik. That time was soon coming as she found his room.

Standing up on her hind legs, with her wings outstretched slightly to keep balance, the Se'kal knocked three times. The fourth was knocked with the spade of her tail, making a slightly different sound. "Sire, may I come in?" She asked rather formally. She doubted he would allow her inside after the recent incident with all the fighting, though she knew to try to see before slamming herself into the door once or twice.

Seraphim continued to throw the spades at the tree spirit till it fled into the forest. Below her she heard someone call her name. She turned to see Celestia waving at her. Flying down to her, she, being the friendly type, greeted her with a slightly impatient "What?"

Kendra screamed as she fell from her vine. Hitting the ground, she flouted up and thought, The nerve of some creatures... She touched a few empty places on the wall, forming small ledges. She climbed up onto them, and made a few more higher above her, creating a rock climbing sort of thing. Kendra climbed to the top and flouted near a window, and peered inside to see what was happening.

Kushlik peeked out. "You were hear for sometime, so come in." he said opening the large door.

Elias smiled at all the difference. Instead of lush green fields, trees rose high into the sky, and it was just amazing.

Venril was surprised when the King did allow her in. She walked through the door, shutting it behind her without much more thought. She wandered over to where he was sitting now, stopping a few lengths in front of him. "I suppose I'll get to the point instead of waste time with more formalities." She commented, looking over her shoulder for a moment just to be sure no one else had followed her in.

"You saw the fighting outside, yes? I remember seeing you there...." The Se'kal looked at Kushlik with her head tilted to the left just slightly. She was sitting now, her wings stretched comfortably in slight arcs that seemed natural. Her tail swayed as it was half wrapped around her hind legs. "I might be of more service than just patrolling the hallways." Her head righted itself again as she lowered it slightly. "Now yes, I am smaller than most might consider a dragon.... though, as I'm sure you know, size doesn't bother my own prowess when it comes to getting what we fight to protect."

The Se'kal's head rose again and tilted once more. "I suppose what I'm asking is... would it be alright with you if perhaps a few... troublers took up residence under my care if I could so get them to take the offer? We could then study their intentions while inside the walls- which would certainly cut down on a few more trouble-causers if we put out the word that those had been dealt with..."

Venril was more hoping along the lines of torturing whomever she ensnared into her small plan of trying to capture or convince the ones who attacked the castle. But with the plan amended to be more of an experiment, she figured Kushlik might like that better.

Kushlik thought of it for a moment. "Sounds like a good plan, but if they turn on you you'd better be prepared. That thing I kicked off the castle today wasn't an easy target." he explained.

Lily wondered what was happening back at the castle. She should really be getting back.

"I will be off now. Farewell." She flew up and increased the sparkles around her so that she became so bright such that she blended in with the sky. The reason for this was to prevent Elias from seeing the direction she was going.

Five minutes later...

Lily arrived back at the castle. The Tree Spirit was gone and so was the Wolioshine. She sighed and sat at the staircase. Back to practising her magic for entertainment.

Edited by Dream_Dragon