BoomSALMON

The Castle in the Sky

STORY

The castle in the sky has home to many species unknown to humans. It has been relatively peaceful until some traitorous beings rebelled. They started to corrupt the humans below by telling them the location. Soon humans wanted the amazing treasure in the vaults. But some wish to defend it from the greedy others. More and more species have come. But others have deserted. Most say only one can stop them all but none know who. Will the castle survive? Or will evil destroy it?

PLOT

You are a creature, any creature (except gods or over powered beings) either trying to destroy the castle or defend it. Also, the king may give some characters quests. Any creature can leave the castle at anytime also.

Char Sheets

Username:

Name:

Personality:

Appearance:

Side:

Species:

Other:

Rules

-No perfect characters

-No gods/overpowered characters

-DC rules apply

-Put Skyward in other

-Have fun

Edited by BoomSALMON

Who says it's gonna die? >:D

Username: Techno_Elf

Name: Celestia

Personality: She generally just stays quiet and doesn't talk, preferring to just watch things unfold and develop. Occasionally she'll act very cheerful, but it's pretty rare, and you have to catch her at it.

Appearance: Her hair is pure white, and shimmers rainbow colors, like oil on asphalt, according to her mood, and her eyes are the same. She usually wears a simple white dress, with no shoes.

Species: Uh. Geez. Rainbow Sprite? xd.png

Other: Mind if she's immortal? She's not a god or invincible or whatever, she's just...immortal, so she'll always look 13. Also: Skyward Sword!

Edited by Techno_Elf

Username-draco123

Name-jace barton

Gender-male

Age-17

Appearance-is tall about 5"4 has long brown hair and hazel eyes

Species-human

Personality-Jace hardley talks to any one he dosent likt yo stay in the same place for long always wandering from town to town living on what he finds but if some one engages him in a fight he will not back down

{thought i would join haha oh can we have weapons like swords or bows}

Username: BoomSALMON

Name: Kushlik

Personality: Wise and dependable. Commanding during war.

Appearance: Buff green phoenix who wears a flaming cape and a crown that doesn't melt.

Species: Forest Phoenix

Other: Is the king of the castle in the sky. And read the rules

Username: BoomSALMON

Name: Elias

Personality: Young adventurous and rather cheery boy. Caring for friends and hateful to enemies.

Appearance: Slender build with slick face of green eyes and jet black hair and a sheathed sword.

Species: Human

Other: A sword is his main choice of weaponry.

(did both of you read the rules because you forgot something in other and yes weapons go in other.)

Oooh! Looks interesting. :3

Username: Dream_Dragon

Name: Violet Flame

Personality: To be RP'd

Appearance: user posted image

Species: Phoenix Bird

Other: She will keep changing the colours of her feathers by molting and turning into ash before shifting back into a bird with different colours. She can use magic and is afraid of water. Skyward.

Oh...I just realised that there's a Forest Phoenix. I didn't copy you, BoomSALMON. Just in case you were wondering. happy.gif

Username: Cb

Name: Seraphim

Personality: Dark, shady, introverted to the extreme.

Appearance: http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/...igthumbnail.jpg - but with these - http://hdwpapers.com/walls/angels_free_ipa...wings-other.jpg - wings.

Species: Dark fairy

Other: She can control the energy around her and use it for whatever she wishes, but it must stay on a physical level.

Edited by chicbecause

<OOC: Since everyone's writing in parantheses, I'll just assume that we're supposed to use the OOC format thing. Anyway!

Name: Rainshine Blower (where did that come from? blink.gif )

Species: Hmm...let's just say he's a...Wolioshine...(wolf+lion+shine xd.png )

Other: He can't actually say anything, only roar or snarl and the usual stuff. But he can communicate telepathically. He kinds of generates blue fire and he can control it. Weirdly enough, his weakness is actual fire. xd.png A Skyward isn't a Skywing. tongue.gif

Name: Lily Sparkle

Age: 200...in human years. In fairy years, she's...uhm...20, I guess...

Personality: She's very quiet and soft-spoken. But she isn't shy. She loves helping others and hates seeing people upset.

Species: Fairy

Other: She can control light and creates sparkles. There are always sparkles around her. She's afraid of the dark and if it's dark enough, it can make her lose her focus so that she can't generate light. Almost forgot! Skyward!

EDIT: How did somebody submit a Fairy before I did...coincidences. wacko.gif Wasn't copying you either, chicbecause. blink.gif >

Edited by Dream_Dragon

<OOC: Nope, lawls. xd.png I'm such a bad drawer, I'm only good at drawing when I'm copying a picture. tongue.gif Even so, it's only average but I'm digressing here so anyway! I just found the picture on Google. I was Googling "mythical animals". :3

Also, I noticed your signature. *u* I watch nigahiga too!>

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Oh by the way, BoomSALMON, I think you'll find that I've edited my form.

Dream dragon, they can be friends.:-) Ryan is awsome!

Edited by elpdraws

Username: FlowerOwl

Name: Kendra

Species: Ice Ghost

Other: Skyward

Edited by FlowerOwl

Elenora went from tree to tree till she found the young tree spirit running from her. In a few swift movements she had pinned the young one to the forest floor and torn of Its head, she then put her hand on the body and the energy flowed to her original tree that was surrounded by monks. The only way to kill her was to cut down her tree or by another tree spitit eating her but it was hard to find one older than her. So the monks protected her a d she protected the monks. She quikly went into a tree and made it grow so tall that it touched the sky, then seeing her target she made the tree reach out a graba floating castle and try to tear it apart.

Jace hated to be in towns or any other humane he felt more comfortable in forests it allowed him to think. He unstrapped his sword laying it down beside him sitting on the ground cross legged.

*sigh*

He thought about how he would aproach the castle of course he neede transportation and at least ttwo others there would probley be traps nothing he couldent handle. He looked up

"it dosent really matter im at least three days away"

He layed down on the grass clossing his eyes.

"man im so tired"he said slowly falling asleep

(maybe i should have put sides in the char sheet...)

The sky castle defenders were prepared and started to bomb the large tree with mildly explosive arrows until the top soared to the ground below. The defenders rang the alarm. Another invasion it appeared was to start.

King Kushlik saw the dark nature magic. Some nymphs had gone down there and had banded with enemies along with a lot of others. Yet another long day of defending the glorious castle.

Elias was happily sitting on a big rock watching the beautiful animals run along in the meadows. He was unaware of any castle in any sky or the war. Most people on the eastern side of the land did not know of it either. They hardly ever went west.