HollyTheColliegirl

Blood Type

What is your blood type?  

345 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm not exactly for sure, but I think I'm a type O.

I've been doing some research on the best food diets for certain blood types, and it is really quite interesting!

Type O's, for instance need a high protein diet with lots of meat, few veggies, and strenuous workouts.

Types A's on the other hand need a high veggie diet, few meats, and quieter workouts, like yoga. (My sister is a type A)

Very interesting to read up on...

That is fascinating! I need to look that up!

I am O+

Not sure if I posted here. My blood type is O+, as are all my siblings and both my parents. Everyone on my dad's side is O+ as well.

Either my grandmother or my grandfather on my mom's side is O+; the other is A+. Half their children are A+ and the others are O+. Haven't gotten around to asking my cousins what their blood types are yet.

:3 I love thinking about inheritance. Sadly, there doesn't seem to be any sign of an O or A negative showing up in my immediate family, so I don't get to flail about and be excited about it. My family finds it weird that I'm so interested in blood types.

AB- one of the rarest blood types! ^^ Hard to get donors though...

Would be nice if you were a donor yourself, could help to save lives. I'm pretty sure I'm AB+

Edited by Cecona

I studied all night for my blood test.

I got an A+.

A rhesus positive

Speaking of donors, I'm donating tomorrow. xP

B+

I didn't know it for the longest time and when I found out my mom was making jokes for a week

now you be positive olivia

EDIT: Ælex's post on page 6 is so accurate it hurts

Edited by Doomy

I don't know mine. We did some self blood type testing in one my health science technology classes back when I was in high school, but I don't remember the result or how accurately I did it. xd.png

Edited by yuumei

A positive, but the doctors say it is a weak A positive whatever that means.