HollyTheColliegirl

Blood Type

What is your blood type?  

345 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm O-, I know it because I donate blood.

Don't be afraid of the needle, just think about the people you will help when you donate blood.

I'm AB negative, lol - completely useless in donating blood, but I can receive blood from anyone.

Edited by Taintedtamer

I don't know my blood type, even though I've had to have blood tests every three months for years.

My parents don't know either, so there's that. :b

If you want to know for sure, you can always ask your doctor(s)

Mine's O positive. My Mom told me it a long time ago (it was the reason I was jaundice as an infant, something about it happening sometimes to O positive babies born to O positive mothers).

I'm AB+~

I know my mother was AB-, father B+, and all the women on my father's side have been all O for generations. Not sure about anyone else.

For some reason the back of my head is telling my I'm B+, although I couldn't for the life of me say *why* I think that's the case. I could be dead wrong about it, so I've not voted.

i have the third rarest type, AB+

i researched it a while back and apparently it can give blood to just about every type but it can't accept any type other than other AB+. i really look forward to giving blood in the future!! i'm not scared of needled or giving blood and i'd love to support someone who needs blood.

Is it weird that I have no idea? tongue.gif

haha no. plenty of people i've asked haven't the slightest clue. sometimes parents never think about it and never talk about it.

i've heard that you can ask your doctor and apparently they have it on record, ask your parents what they are and deduce from there, donate blood and ask them what type you are, take a blood test that you can buy at the pharmacy?? all things i've heard online if you really wanted to know. wink.gif

I'm O+. My sister always had thought she was A+ for some reason, but she was finally old enough to give blood this year, and learned to her surprise that she's actually O+ as well.

O+ I think...

I know I'm A, but I don't know am I positive or negative.

i have the third rarest type, AB+

i researched it a while back and apparently it can give blood to just about every type but it can't accept any type other than other AB+. i really look forward to giving blood in the future!! i'm not scared of needled or giving blood and i'd love to support someone who needs blood.

Actually, you lucky duck, you can receive all other blood types; your blood group makes you a universal acceptor xd.png The "true" universal donors would be the O negatives, who can only receive blood from other O negatives.

I'm nothing special as an A positive x3

I'm either A, B, or AB, but I don't know tongue.gif.

I'm definently not an O, but my grandfather is.

Asgardian! laugh.gif

Actually I have no idea. I haven't had a blood test since I was 8 (which was botched horribly). I'll probably go give blood sometime, I'll ask when I do.

--Haven't given blood because I'm prone to anemia--