TJ09

2013-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

It is, isn't it? :3 I love eggs that have stars, clouds and such on them, because they look so peaceful happy.gif And was the "OH MY GOSH" for the egg I was talking about, or for the amount of eggs I have? ^^;

Both. I am jealous you were here all 3 years.

Me, too. Or maybe not. Depends on how much I

Oh hey, my timer for 15 minutes went off. Maybe 2 more eggs.

'night, ILove. :3

People are not generally familiar with any dolphin that isn't a bottlenose or a common so I don't expect people to recognize it.

It resets for me when I visit another page and return, but refreshing the page does not restart it.

I recognized it right away, but there are a few others that I don't recognize. What's that green about?

I have 40 eggs so far, and they've stopped showing up for me o.o Unless I'm being impatient (probably am hehe), I thought there was supposed to be 50 or so of them? huh.gif

*Edit* Nevermind, I just found the lantern one xd.png *headdesk*

Edited by FluffyPillow

Fool's Day Eggs have appeared!!!

They are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Love them too. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Ha, so April Fool's and Easter eggs were put together, but not in a way I expected. Very nice!

Yes, they're very nice. laugh.gif

Pitty we can't keep them, only the graphics.

Well, unless they release more, I think I've managed to find all of them. (At least, they've stopped appearing for me.)

I think my favorite is the sunrise egg, closely followed by the the Eternity Knot. However, the TARDIS-esque ones earns a special award for making the nerd in me squee.

Still at 48 eggs for the Easter basket?

Yes. smile.gif

Oh hey, I got them all (so far) and didn't even realize it. I was wondering why there weren't any more showing up. tongue.gif

Yes. smile.gif

You're a site mod and because of April Fool's I don't know if I can trust you....

Nothing against you, I'm just a very paranoid individual.

One of the fake eggs has this as a description: "This Shiny egg has intricate designs" ... A Speckle Throat x Tri-Horn hybrid, make it happen xd.png

I love the Fool's egg with this description:

"This egg shimmers in pastel colors."

And laughted at

"Holly Canolly, Batman!"

I recognized it right away, but there are a few others that I don't recognize. What's that green about?

Well that might be because you are on leetles.com lol

LOL "This egg is sometimes a potato" xd.png

haha user posted image

one of my favorites though would have to be this one:

user posted image

dunno why

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

"This purple egg is covered in brilliant sparkles." Purple/nebula hybrid, do it! biggrin.gif

I am forever in love with the Guitar Hero egg. And I'm glad to see the Homestuck egg make a comeback as an april fool's joke (and rightly so, haha).

I was just thinking about all the photos of real eggs I've seen today painted to be turrets, and realised

Isn't it weird that no one has done an EVE (from WALL-E) egg yet?

Dangit, if only I were actually any GOOD at making sprites...

I got the LotR egg! xd.png "One egg to rule them all! One egg to catch them! One egg to bring them all, and in the cave to hatch them!" xd.png (I couldn't resist ^^; I was reminded of the "One Holly" poem I made x3)

I know everyone's off about April Fool's Eggs, but is the festival of eggs totaled? I seem to have 48 and no more are coming my way. I'm saddened I haven't found the potato or pastel eggs.

I know everyone's off about April Fool's Eggs, but is the festival of eggs totaled? I seem to have 48 and no more are coming my way. I'm saddened I haven't found the potato or pastel eggs.

At the moment, there are only 48 eggs.

I think the ones dropping in the actual biomes are from past years too, but someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

I loved the "this egg seems like a Beta" (or something to that effect)

i was fooled......

i got so excited when i clicked on one of them and went (woo! new egg! and i got it! omgomgomgomgomg)

and went to my den to find nothing.