TJ09

2013-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

So, may I inquire as to who the organizer is, so I could PM them next year? (I just designed a potential egg on MS paint for next year, and am hoping to submit it for next Easter)

44 down. Only a few more to go.

Not important--the organizer is different each year, I'm afraid.

Oh boy- that does sound pretty. O.o

*goes to check Fluffy's scroll*

OH MY GOSH.

Ace Combat? I'm seriously out of ideas. I've even asked some friends for help but they can't guess either.  :P

WE HAVE A WINNER. <3

Ace Combat Zero (the demondog), Ace Combat 4 (the blue ribbon) and Ace Combat 5 (the shield). Squadron symbols. (: The Galm patch, the Mobius patch and the Razgriz patch respectively.

Huzzah! Somebody got it. XD

WE HAVE A WINNER. <3

Ace Combat Zero (the demondog), Ace Combat 4 (the blue ribbon) and Ace Combat 5 (the shield). Squadron symbols. (: The Galm patch, the Mobius patch and the Razgriz patch respectively.

Huzzah! Somebody got it. xd.png

Yay I got it! xd.png

About an hour ago, I grabbed an egg that started off as a square, then morphed into what looked like a gold egg, then melted down into nothing, and restarted as a square again. Now that egg turned into a dolphin. What gives???

xd.png Good one Verridith!! That was going to be my next guess but I saw it already up and somehow figured you said no to it.

Grats dragon rider on guessing correctly!

Oh boy- that does sound pretty. O.o

*goes to check Fluffy's scroll*

OH MY GOSH.

It is, isn't it? :3 I love eggs that have stars, clouds and such on them, because they look so peaceful happy.gif And was the "OH MY GOSH" for the egg I was talking about, or for the amount of eggs I have? ^^;

Edited by FluffyPillow

About an hour ago, I grabbed an egg that started off as a square, then morphed into what looked like a gold egg, then melted down into nothing, and restarted as a square again. Now that egg turned into a dolphin. What gives???

Lol, I think I have defective eyes - that dolphin looked like a shark to me and there are others I also guessed at wrongly.

Maybe if I slept more and kept my eyelids open?

Wish the eggs were enlarge-clickable or something so we could see detail - they're so amazing regardless of my errors, but I seem to be missing a lot!

Edit: forgot to add, the gold egg/dolphin one is apparently supposed to reset when you refresh the page, but somebody said that if that didn't work, to go out of the page and click back in to start the morph up again.

That egg is one of my favorites, but since all of them are when I look at them...

Edited by Syphoneira

Happy April Fool's Day Everyone! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

That kind of scares me somehow. I wonder if April Fools and the egg hunt will end up being combined somehow...

And just as I post the answer, DC gives me my egg. <3 This site deserves more hugs than humanly possible. Amirite?

That kind of scares me somehow. I wonder if April Fools and the egg hunt will end up being combined somehow...

Hope not, lol, that could create a panic!

Lol, I think I have defective eyes - that dolphin looked like a shark to me and there are others I also guessed at wrongly.

Wish the eggs were enlarge-clickable or something so we could see detail - they're so amazing regardless of my errors, but I seem to be missing a lot!

Edit: forgot to add, the gold egg/dolphin one is apparently supposed to reset when you refresh the page, but somebody said that if that didn't work, to go out of the page and click back in to start the morph up again.

That egg is one of my favorites, but since all of them are when I look at them...

Thanks!

The dolphin just confuses me. Was that one a boo boo, I guess?

I'm sleeping zzz but a voice inside my head is telling me that I can't!!!!

Be a good girl and go to sleep. Bye.

And Happy April's Fool Day to everybody.

People are not generally familiar with any dolphin that isn't a bottlenose or a common so I don't expect people to recognize it.

It resets for me when I visit another page and return, but refreshing the page does not restart it.

The one egg that splits like a rock with a blue glow look like its from Atlantis the movie?

Be a good girl and go to sleep. Bye.

And Happy April's Fool Day to everybody.

2 more eggs... I promise >.<

Well, I'm not sure what I did for it to refresh. I think I just refreshed the page.

Anyway, I got the Starscream egg! Woot! cool.gif

Well the eggs stopped showing up at 48.. so is that the new number for now?

Happy April Fools Day!