TJ09

2013-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

I just logged into my scroll - got the Festival of Eggs message but haven't seen a single egg anywhere to collect. I have zero so far. I'm on Firefox 19.0.2.

I thought the first egg showed up immediately?

It did for me - this almost sounds like universal lag on the eggs for everyone - I hope there are no glitches...

I just logged into my scroll - got the Festival of Eggs message but haven't seen a single egg anywhere to collect. I have zero so far. I'm on Firefox 19.0.2.

I seem to be having this trouble. I haven't seen my first egg either. I am also using Fire Fox

Edit: I have also tried Internet Explorer

Edit 2: One just popped up blink.gif

Edited by DeathCry

@ Syphoneira- I only had one show up at first. Like I said, it took nearly an hour for the 2nd to show up.

@ TaesoSpiritDragon- I hunt the Easter eggs in the cave biomes so there is minimal scrolling. The lag has never really been an issue for me in the past either. Not sure why this is going on now.

@ bloodonmyfangs- It should show up. Mine did show up immediately, but it's taken longer for subsequent ones to appear.

*EDIT* Just found my 3rd egg. That one took about 20 minutes to appear. Maybe things will start showing up now. I'm at least glad that I'm not the only one experiencing the issue though.

Edited by sheppardkid

I found my first (and only one, so far) when I clicked on my basket, and it was on that page for me to click on.

Yeah, third egg is being a pain for me, too. Fortunately, this event lasts long enough for me to still get them all. =P

Edit: Pfft, figures I find it right after I post this after not getting it for around thirty minutes.

Edited by Zovesta

I haven't had another egg show up for about 20 mins now either. *hopes something didn't break*

Edit: annnd as soon as I post one pops up. Not sure 'what' this one is...looks...um...'skinless' for lack of a better phrase?

Edited by Slaskia

Just had an egg show up so hopefully those with problems will be seeing them again now.

Ok my glitch pasted now biggrin.gif. I finally sleep now haha

Edited by Destiny Arts

Yay. Found my first egg. It's really pretty. Can't wait to keep hunting.

I haven't had a problem yet. Mine have been showing up every 5-15 minutes. Just got my 6th one.

Just had an egg show up so hopefully those with problems will be seeing them again now.

same here. smile.gif it took around 15 minutes since my fourth and i am now at five beautiful egg's.

I seem to be having this trouble. I haven't seen my first egg either. I am also using Fire Fox

Edit: I have also tried Internet Explorer

Edit: I just got another one - these may just be extremely randomized, but Chrome often seems to give trouble regarding these events, so to anyone using that, I'd suggest using IE or FF.

@sheppardkid - Haha, still, we're in the first two hours of the event, there's probably still some load bearing the coding has to handle with over 1k users flocking on the site pages ;3

I use FF 19.0.2 and have gotten five festival eggs, but nearly an hour between my fourth and fifth.

Edited by casprrr

Oh, LOL! I just found the One Ring egg.

This is actually my fourth Easter on the cave, and every year, I am blown away by how elaborate some of these eggs are. Major Kudos to those who designed them.

About double the time since my last one, but they're back...

It's definitely not liking my Firefox either. Not an egg to be found.

But it is working for my tablet. blink.gif

I got this really interesting egg, it has red "handles" that come out the sides, and something that looks like a segmented tail? Anyone get that yet, or know what it is?

1st egg: unknown time

2nd: xx:28 from past hour (11:28 pm for me)

3rd: xx:11 (12:11 am for me)

teh patterns. Hopefully they'll stabilize to some consistent pattern

Adding my five Cents wink.gif

First of all: Thank you TJ and all the spriters. I really love the easter egg hunt <3

After getting my second egg, I couldn't find number three for over 20 minutes. I was hunting normally in the cave with Fire Fox.Now of course I don't know, how randomized the times are (in the last years 've seemed to get always the longest gaps possible) and therefore I don't know, if it was just a coincidence, but after closing dragcave and opening it as new tab again, I immediately got my third egg.

Might be a coincidence, but maybe it helps others to try.

Also, if you use firefox and couldn't find a single egg, make sure you don't have any blockers on. No Script for example needs to allow dragcave for the events to work wink.gif

Happy Easter everyone smile.gif

Edit: Oh and never forget. It's supposed to be a fun event and three days are usually really PLENTY of time to get all the eggs. So I think there is no need to panik, if you get a little slow start.

Edited by shirubaaneko