fuzzils

Drawing for you!

That's still kind of... eh. I'm just not liking it, sorry sad.gif

I think you should be more appreciative that fuzzils is taking time out of his day to draw you something, not to mention re-do the entire thing. Just my opinion. Your reference is very hard to see in terms of the wings. I don't think you described him enough. This is his style. Sorry if I sound rude, but being blunt is my way of action.

Edited by Sandface

I think you should be more appreciative that fuzzils is taking time out of his day to draw you something, not to mention re-do the entire thing. Just my opinion. Your reference is very hard to see in terms of the wings. I don't think you described him enough. This is his style. Sorry if I sound rude, but being blunt is my way of action.

I was about to say the same thing thank you for say it. But yah I agree With you 100% and your not sounding rude at all. In my opinion I like how Fuzzilz draws even if she didn't get it right or has a different way of drawing wings its her style.

Ps - I think its not a he it's a she.

Edit

Her words in her op!

"A bit about me : I'm 24 , mother of two kids ages 2 and 7. I currently have the job description of a stay home mother. So when the kids are off playing nicely I roleplay or draw in my spare time. "

She is a woman not a he just telling others haha

And fruzzliz I love your art work both dragons look amazing and you keep up the amazing art and beening a amazing mother too!

Edited by Sailor Moon

I was about to say the same thing thank you for say it. But yah I agree With you 100% and your not sounding rude at all. In my opinion I like how Fuzzilz draws even if she didn't get it right or has a different way of drawing wings its her style.

Ps - I think its not a he it's a she.

I'm sorry if I sound rude, I'm sorry if I am a perfectionist, and I'm sorry if I don't like it! That kind of dragon may just be too complicated for her, or maybe I wasn't clear enough!

This doesn't seem rude; it seems like you're not allowing me to try to be polite. You do realize that tone of voice is lost over the internet, I hope? (again, trying to be polite.) That's what appears to have happened.

Anyway, back on topic, fuzzils, I'm really sorry if this request wasted your time. You can toss it, rip it to shreds, keep it forever and ever, whatever you want. I'm really, really sorry. sad.gif

EDIT EDIT EDIT:

Now that I look at it more, I actually like it a lot more than when I first viewed it. The spines on the back are what were getting me xd.png

Edited by animals4501

user posted image

Love the way it curls tongue.gif

CRIT

The snout is a tad too long to fit its slender neck. And is the large fin behind/at its neck connected to the neck, or the body? Sorry, it just seems out of place with the way the dragon's body is curling. If it's the neck dorsal fins, then the lower spines and connecting fins should be smaller, as it's connected via the spine. Right now it looks like it's just protruding out from the neck like some extra fin-wing thing. >~<" Can I do a redline on your drawing to show you what I mean?

Love the way it curls tongue.gif

CRIT

The snout is a tad too long to fit its slender neck. And is the large fin behind/at its neck connected to the neck, or the body? Sorry, it just seems out of place with the way the dragon's body is curling. If it's the neck dorsal fins, then the lower spines and connecting fins should be smaller, as it's connected via the spine. Right now it looks like it's just protruding out from the neck like some extra fin-wing thing. >~<" Can I do a redline on your drawing to show you what I mean?

If you like you can redline it I noticed the head and adjusted it already, took the back fin like thing off and tried doing current spine, it's a rough sketch, there will be a much better one when it's done.

Thanks guys, I don't mind, thanks for liking the dragons, I'm still fixing the one, , and thanks for the comment of being a good mother. This week has been busy , daughter cut her finger, my son received 100% on spelling test.

Went outside and had a fire in the pit @-@

Very eventful I should say! But I'll return to the drawing an fix her up more the horns are a lot longer, the head is different as well!

I'm picky myself as well, xd.png @-@ back to the drawing pad @-@

user posted image

The darker red line is where I see the spine is, the lighter red where I edit some parts. There should be a slight bulge for where the chest is (to store organs and ribcages), and (not sure about this) proper structure for the wing bones.

I may be wrong, but... ><" Just showing you how I view it.

Edited by sharlykng

The darker red line is where I see the spine is, the lighter red where I edit some parts. There should be a slight bulge for where the chest is (to store organs and ribcages), and (not sure about this) proper structure for the wing bones.

I may be wrong, but... ><" Just showing you how I view it.

That is pretty much what the spine goes, not sure about the bulge area, I'm looking for kinda snake like features, I have not seen a bulge underneath them, their ribs are more so stretched down the line of their body nearly reaching their end or their tip of tail.

any chance doing some R40 slant variant drawings

Sure just place a great description of the item or thing you want, or a reference picture. I'll try anything, to boost up my skills on traditional drawing@-@ you'll need to wait though I have the dragon to finish, a cockateil, a horse, then I'll reach yours. If that is alright, I think also I'll start on the cockateil or have the basic outline of it. And see if I can finish up the dragon today.

user posted imageuser posted image

this is what a R40 slant looks like i would prefer the second picture though i made one on paint but is thinking of making it cooler

xd.png

Ok image update I think this one looks much better head portion fits the spine spikes work much better, need to add another fin like wing, and drill bit for the tail.

user posted image

Edit I need to add the arms in as well @-@

Edited by fuzzils

user posted image

The kids love the rough copies of the dragon, colouring pages for them! @-@ xd.png

Do not mind their names on it, if I did not do that they fight over who's is who's

Edited by fuzzils

Awwwww, it's so cute!!!! I love it's face. x3 Your art is amazing, good job.

Thank you, glad you like it.

Oh my adorableness!!!!! Birdie! Love it c; you did another amazing job!

Thank you, I do not draw birds often, or much @-@ I'm happy with this result.

Indeed you draw them amazing maybe later when your done I can ask maybe for you too draw my one bird only if you want ti xd.png

And your welcome about the wonderful mother part forgot to post that in the last message.

;-)

Here is the complete dragon sorry for taking so long on it! I was lost on the arms my bad @-@

user posted image

Edit : noooo! I forgot the drill like tail grrrrgah! Will fix quick here!

Edited by fuzzils

Ok I'm working on the R40 slant train, went to google and found a few more references. There are a few here that look good will try them out tonight! The horse I'm halfway finished got to fix the legs and perfect the head add a few lines for the body! Hope in a few days both images will be up! @-@