fuzzils

Drawing for you!

are you open for a request? I have a mermaid pony I love to see if you like to draw her? I love how you drew the first pony biggrin.gif

Yes I'm still open for requests and thank you for liking the first pony, you'll need to wait a bit I'm currently working on three projects at once at the moment being I'll kinda set me behind a bit.

Thank you, post to tell you all I have not forgotten the art it comming along, the dragon is nearly complete the wolf is nearly complete and the Gryphon is outlined, if you do not mind I kinda made the bird into a semi owl semi gryphon, and I am slowly getting better one more day and the illness is gone finally! @-@

Can't wait! Hope you're better too! smile.gif

Yes I'm still open for requests and thank you for liking the first pony, you'll need to wait a bit I'm currently working on three projects at once at the moment being I'll kinda set me behind a bit.

Your very welcome you draw amazing As well wink.gif

Oh it's okay I can wait I know what you means when you have more than one and so forth. Can't wait to see more art work from you smile.gif

Hope you Get well soon, fuzzils! ;A;

Ok I managed to finish it the next two are coming up need to finish the gryphon still working on it but the dragon needs fine tooning, sorry if it's nor quite in order. @-@

user posted image

user posted image still working on the dragon

Takhorr's coming on nicely biggrin.gif He's pretty fiddly to draw, and one needs to know bone structure well because his skeleton is so visible xd.png I like!

Wow those are amazing!

The wolf is really cool I like how the pose is and the dragons details are epic.

Ok I managed to finish it the next two are coming up need to finish the gryphon still working on it but the dragon needs fine tooning, sorry if it's nor quite in order. @-@

user posted image

user posted image still working on the dragon

Oh wow, those two drawings look amazing! <3

I love how you did Yoru in your style, he looks perfect. Thank you <3 ;^;

Thank you glad you like it, here is a sneak preview on the gryphon, hope you like it will finish soon. Then finish off the dragon, well actually I'm hopping between them place some marks here and some marks there, :-)@-@

Preview -sneak sneak-

user posted image

Will put the legs on eventually either tomorrow or tonight one of them will be done and posted hehehe!

Those are awesome! Can't wait to see how my Eaglo turns out =3

A preview of your gryphon is up check it out see if it approves your standards hehehe @-@

o.o

Those EYES. They be so creepy >_<

I just wanted to add that Eaglos are /not/ griffons.

I'd also be elated if you could remove the ears and make the eyes cuter.

Otherwise, he's pretty cool =3

Edited by animals4501

o.o

Those EYES. They be so creepy >_<

I just wanted to add that Eaglos are /not/ griffons.

I'd also be elated if you could remove the ears and make the eyes cuter.

Otherwise, he's pretty cool =3

Would you like bigger and wider eyes, no ears or smaller ears? Mind you the eyes are not done there is still loads of shading to do, @-@

Biiiig eyes. Like anime-style. And no ears, please =3

No problem will make the changes,

@-@

I apologize for not being on yesterday my phone decided to not take a charge! Going to take it in on Saturday to replace the darn thing. But I am almost done the requests you asked for the changes, if it's all the fine with you I kept the old one and copied over it leaving out the ears and the eye, I like both of them. I'm stumbling over the legs but will get them right most of the wading is done as well, unless you just want the half body portion I can juxtapose that up if you like? As for the sea pony is there more description you'd like to add I would like to get it as close as I can, to what you like @-@ thanks for comments and helping me decide that I can start selling my art.

Edit ; the dragon is put on hold for the moment need to sit back and take a better look at it as a viewer, will return to the dragon, and finish it off some time this week, sorry for that, I want it to be perfect! @-@

Edited by fuzzils

Yes, you can keep the old one. I'm just saying, but I'd be happiest if you did the /full/ body. Keep going! You can do it! happy.gif

Edited by animals4501

This was done two years ago April 2nd 2011

user posted image

I'm wondering if I need practice still or am I able or good enough to sell, still thinking I could sell but want to be really good at it, practice, practice, practice!!

Takhorr's coming on nicely biggrin.gif He's pretty fiddly to draw, and one needs to know bone structure well because his skeleton is so visible xd.png I like!

The dragon is complete added a bit more details and done hope it's alright I did try my best not to modify any of it!

user posted image

Edited by fuzzils

Yes, you can keep the old one. I'm just saying, but I'd be happiest if you did the /full/ body. Keep going! You can do it! happy.gif

I have changed mote then I have said. Hope this one is too more your request

I apologize for it being on line paper but it was see through enough to copy from the original,

user posted image

But there he is! @-@

Oooh dat's soo cool. Did a really nice job of catching onto his scars :3

Teh Eaglo is nice too :3

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Oooh dat's soo cool. Did a really nice job of catching onto his scars :3

Teh Eaglo is nice too :3

Thanks I tried finding as many scars as possible on the dragon even tries the white flash or flare markings around the eye. @-@

are you open for a request? I have a mermaid pony I love to see if you like to draw her? I love how you drew the first pony biggrin.gif

Do you have an image or more details about the pony, love to make it as close as I can!

I'm running out of characters to give you...

Here, try Lankharra :3

user posted image

So, important details (again, this is a confirmed character design and must not be edited)

He has three eyes, the third being dysfunctional and has a misshapen pupil.

He has a large scar over his right eye.

He has two horns on the left side of his jaw that don't belong.

His nostrils are pushed up his muzzle, leaving just ghosts of where they should be.

He has a fang growing up from the lower jaw.

His spines are irregular and the two on his neck are lopsided.

His left wing is severely underdeveloped, eliminating any chance of flight.

His left hand has six fingers.

And lastly but probably worst, his breastbone is partially collapsed inward, skewing the ribs and exposing vital organs to weapons like fangs.

FYI, he's evil.

I just don't have many finalized characters yet wink.gif Believe me though, I have over ten awaiting their final design~