fuzzils

Drawing for you!

((Aren't you going to fix the lindwyrm? xd.png))

Yup it's done just need to post her up sorry about that!

Edit: here she is completed and fully furious!

user posted image

Edited by fuzzils

Here I thought I try my hand at well my hand @-@

I know I went off the tracks, but it's my first attempt at my own hand with two of my pencils as chopsticks @-@

user posted image

this is what a R40 slant looks like i would prefer the second picture though i made one on paint but is thinking of making it cooler

I have created the outlines of the R40 slant@-@

user posted image

I hope it looks alright @-@

user posted image

The kids love the rough copies of the dragon,  colouring pages for them!  @-@ xd.png

Do not mind their names on it,  if I did not do that they fight over who's is who's

Daaaw that's so adorable! <3

That's actually a nice idea, though, the kids must enjoy coloring them! smile.gif

Edited by Shy-Rox

fuzzils- your fingers tend to bulge too much between the joints. Think of each finger "segment" as a rectangle. ;3

Omg what's this a cockateil huh! An odd bird to be landing on this forum :-P @-@

user posted image

screams

I cannot deal with this MUCH CUTENESS IT IS 2:30 IN THE MORNING OH MY LORD

fuzzils- your fingers tend to bulge too much between the joints. Think of each finger "segment" as a rectangle. ;3

Ok I will try, first time at my hand, not so good yet. @-@ will keep trying!

screams

I cannot deal with this MUCH CUTENESS IT IS 2:30 IN THE MORNING OH MY LORD

Thank you glad you like it, wow 2:30 am that's late hehehe @-@

Daaaw that's so adorable! <3

That's actually a nice idea, though, the kids must enjoy coloring them! smile.gif

Yup that's what I do with the rough copies, and they love colouring them, it's like a picture book, black and white lines @-@

Wowcher the r40 is already epic I wish I could draw like that wink.gif

EDIT when I get home I will try make a better one than my old one in my sig on paint lol

Edited by railbussimon

Wowcher the r40 is already epic I wish I could draw like that  wink.gif

EDIT when I get home I will try make a better one than my old one in my sig  on paint lol

It will look better and more complete when it's shaded in, I already have it half shaded, well most of the dark areas! @-@

edit : here is the complete train shaded and all

user posted image

Edited by fuzzils

Once you are done with your current requests, can you do user posted image

^One of those guys? I lost the original reference for it. So, rules for this one are:

You CANNOT change the design.

The only part that you can change is the underbelly plates, as those aren't shown in the image X3

Try to think "Skarmory" when you draw it X3

Once you are done with your current requests, can you do user posted image

^One of those guys? I lost the original reference for it. So, rules for this one are:

You CANNOT change the design.

The only part that you can change is the underbelly plates, as those aren't shown in the image X3

Try to think "Skarmory" when you draw it X3

Sure thing I'll see what I can Do, question what is around the neck?

Those are neck-armor rings, protecting the dragon's neck. Like on a Skarmory.

Ah! Ok will take a look at the bird @-@

Oh no my second bird, I think I should of started drawing birds a long time ago! @-@

user posted image

This is a parrot, made for a contest on Gaia, the birds name is peachy, the colours of the bird are orange, yellow, and black. The orange is main colour, yellow is a secondary and black is markings.

So yea, ;-) , birds, birds, birds.!!! @-@

Not to worry I'll finish the horse and dragon, just a bit sidetracked, gotta draw two other dragons, two more birds, plus a couple portrait. Oh yea a fursona as well! Your art is not forgotten! @-@

Edited by fuzzils

Oh no my second bird, I think I should of started drawing birds a long time ago! @-@

user posted image

This is a parrot, made for a contest on Gaia, the birds name is peachy, the colours of the bird are orange, yellow, and black. The orange is main colour, yellow is a secondary and black is markings.

So yea, ;-) , birds, birds, birds.!!! @-@

Not to worry I'll finish the horse and dragon, just a bit sidetracked, gotta draw two other dragons, two more birds, plus a couple portrait. Oh yea a fursona as well! Your art is not forgotten! @-@

I can't see it... ;~;

OHHH, dat bird! xd.png I love it!!!! Did you have a reference to that, or was it straight from your head? Either way, it's spectacular! Good job!

OHHH, dat bird! xd.png I love it!!!! Did you have a reference to that, or was it straight from your head? Either way, it's spectacular! Good job!

I used a reference actually since I have not made many birds before, this is my actual second bird I have ever drawn. I kinda need the reference, for the proper anatomy and such! Not that good on drawing them yet with out a reference @-@:-D

Here is a link to the reference

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww82/ze...zps0ba6aca2.jpg

Wow fuzzel I love how you draw birds that amazing! Any tips on drawing them? Can I ask for another request When your open? It's of a bird I have in my book his name is arkii he like umm a mix of phenols kinda