fuzzils

Drawing for you!

Okah, draw Takhorr fer meh!

user posted image

I have a rule about this one: He must not have any edits to his design. You may shorten his body slightly, but nothing else.

Also keep an eye out for his really fine scars :3

Okah, draw Takhorr fer meh!

user posted image

I have a rule about this one: He must not have any edits to his design. You may shorten his body slightly, but nothing else.

Also keep an eye out for his really fine scars :3

I'll do my best @-@

Are requests still open? ;A;

I'd like to request something, your art is really good. <3

Yes its still open its always open, what shall I draw for you. @-@

Yes its still open its always open,  what shall I draw for you. @-@

Could you maybe draw my Oc, Yoru in his wolf form? <3

He's a normal wolf. (Just bigger than average size of male wolves) I'll leave you a ref.~ He doesn't have any markings what so ever, just that pelt color. x3

Thanks!

One question what kind of bird is he? To het the right profile image of him.

He's kind of like a Gryphon, without the lion part of him. Pure bird with four legs! =3

Could you maybe draw my Oc, Yoru in his wolf form? <3

He's a normal wolf. (Just bigger than average size of male wolves) I'll leave you a ref.~ He doesn't have any markings what so ever, just that pelt color. x3

Thanks!

Sure thing I'll work on her when done the other two @-@

He's kind of like a Gryphon, without the lion part of him. Pure bird with four legs! =3

Ok I'll work on yours as soon as I can , work on it all in order of request @-@

Sure thing I'll work on her when done the other two @-@

Will wait! No worries. smile.gif

And it's a him. xd.png

Will wait! No worries. smile.gif

And it's a him. xd.png

Sorry my bad, sometimes I call a lot of this ad a her, ill draw him as soon as I'm done the others @-@

Sorry my bad, sometimes I call a lot of this ad a her, ill draw him as soon as I'm done the others @-@

Don't worry it's alright, thanks. xd.png

I apologize for any late replies I have been I'll with a head cold for the past few days, do not get me wrong I have started drawing all of your images, just taking a bit longer then I thought due to illness. @-@ will be posting some images tonight. Thank you for your patience. @-@

Oh, it's perfectly alright x3 We have patience, don't worry. DC taught us the virtues of patience :B

I hope you recover quickly <3

Without any mods is quite challenging, wow I love the challenge still working on it, while I work on yours I'll work on the other two at the same time. @-@

Thank you, post to tell you all I have not forgotten the art it comming along, the dragon is nearly complete the wolf is nearly complete and the Gryphon is outlined, if you do not mind I kinda made the bird into a semi owl semi gryphon, and I am slowly getting better one more day and the illness is gone finally! @-@

are you open for a request? I have a mermaid pony I love to see if you like to draw her? I love how you drew the first pony biggrin.gif

Nu! D:

(Not an owl, please! I dun like my Eaglos to look like owls sad.gif)

Sorry I kinda ment the wings look like an owl, but I can change it by all means