fuzzils

Drawing for you!

oh i like this dragon raptor thing its really cool biggrin.gif

Thanks but it's kinda a dragon more like a runner dragon, I'd say the wings are completely useless, it's light weight look makes it a darn good runner xd.png

Ooh, I would like to make a request before you get swamped with more! I would love it if you would draw an owl. Nothing special, just a barn owl sitting on a branch, cocking its head to the side. It would be cool of it had a wise look about it. I know the description is pretty vague, sorry. Maybe it will give you room for creativity? xd.png Thanks!

Sure thing I'll add the project in my requests xd.png @-@ I can always look up on google of an barn owl no problem! Maybe make special markings on it, like guardians of gahol which by the way I love, great movie, kids love it as well! @-@

Could you draw me a sparrow?

Here is your sparrow I do hope you like it@-@

user posted image

If you want any changes please do tell me @-@;-)

Thanks but it's kinda a dragon more like a runner dragon, I'd say the wings are completely useless, it's light weight look makes it a darn good runner xd.png

Are you talking about my Scythetail dragon? The wings are not useless, you just made them too small. If they'd been drawn large enough, you'd see how useful they'd be. I'm a very strict criticizing person, and I can see the tiny little flaws that make it look odd or bad in my view.

Are you talking about my Scythetail dragon? The wings are not useless, you just made them too small. If they'd been drawn large enough, you'd see how useful they'd be. I'm a very strict criticizing person, and I can see the tiny little flaws that make it look odd or bad in my view.

My bad sorry about that sad.gif my fault on the wings sad.gif

My bad sorry about that sad.gif my fault on the wings sad.gif

And I'M sorry if I sounded rude. I try not to, and I still really love the dragon, what I ask of you is that you don't make immediate assumptions on what you think is right. Maybe the other person wants to keep the most important information to themselves.

Edited by animals4501

And I'M sorry if I sounded rude. I try not to, and I still really love the dragon, what I ask of you is that you don't make immediate assumptions on what you think is right. Maybe the other person wants to keep the most important information to themselves.

No problem :-D can do that!

Ooh, I would like to make a request before you get swamped with more! I would love it if you would draw an owl. Nothing special, just a barn owl sitting on a branch, cocking its head to the side. It would be cool of it had a wise look about it. I know the description is pretty vague, sorry. Maybe it will give you room for creativity? xd.png Thanks!
Ohhh man ohhh boy I do love me some owls! *o* Asdfjkl; Can't wait to see it, fuzzils! (Also, nice Sparrow + chainmail/armor dragon ;D)

Sorry about the late reply, my phone decided not to charge until now! My phone is my only means of going on the internet! Thank you for the comments all much appreciated @-@

Another image of a parrot for the same contest the firat parrot peachy went in this is Rio her older brother @-@

user posted image

One more parrot to do and it's peachys younger brother JR but that will be done after I finish the second bird on my list on Here! @-@ oh yea to not confuse you on what intarnation is behind the parrot it's suppose to be blankets :'( not do good at them @-o

Another contest a tattoo design@-o

user posted image

Hehehe!!!@-@

Edited by fuzzils

i'm sorry to say but the art needs to be on hold, my phone has been sent in for repairs and will not recieve it back for about two weeks . I am on a temp phone until further noticed . I apologize for people who will be waiting that long for their art , once my phone returns i will notice you all and will post up all images then. Again im sorry for the inconvionce . Hooe you can keep this thread going by then thank you for reading.

You have lovely art. Hopefully you won't be without a phone for too long! D:

I do hope so also , this thread needs a bump its on the second page, wow ! Anyrho question about the bird here not the owl , what kind of bird is it ? Is it an egale or hawk or a mix I kinda can not tell with the photo looks mixed breed to me , I also keep thinking of a thunder bird as well.

i a still on my loner phone I can type to you guys thats about it . It will not allow me to upload the images on to my photobucket . Personally I do not like this loner phone . But what can I really do but deal with it until I get my own phone backl.

Hello fuzzils, if your not too busy, I would like to request an Atramentum Dragon, a (small) dragon with the markings, pose, basic shape, ect. of this?(Credits to Magistream.)

Also, your art is one of the best I've seen on here~ Keep up the good work.

I can sure do what I can for ya I'll add you to the list , glad you like the art I thank you for the comment and apperciate it , thanks. @-@

my thread is in need of a bump . Working on the albino , owl and the bird i want to call a thunder bird. either way I still do not have a good phone , oh yea the owls heads is turned but not an entire 90 degrees . Hope its alright that its not completely to the side. The albino as for drawing it , you know its a tad ard to define colour with using graphite right? But none_the_less it is being done . when i get my original phone back all images will be posted at once . Please keep in touch @_@

Alas my phone has been returned unfortunately it was returned unrepaired due to water damages. But at least I can now post up the images. @-@

Ok as I said posting images !!

Here is the owl sorry images are not in order the owl is incomplete!

user posted image

I need to fix the eyes the saved parts are already fixed.

Other images will be posted later dinner Time @-@

Edited by fuzzils

O.O It's.....it's....beautiful!!!!!!! I love it already! >.< I can't wait to see the finished product!!! You've done amazing so far, keep it up! The feathers are so cool, I love how you drew them. I wish I could draw feathers. @.@

O.O It's.....it's....beautiful!!!!!!! I love it already! >.< I can't wait to see the finished product!!! You've done amazing so far, keep it up! The feathers are so cool, I love how you drew them. I wish I could draw feathers. @.@

Actually I'm not really that good with feathers, I've tried my hand at close up like a single feather, those are hard, it's a slow learning process I'll tell ya every inch of detail! @-@ glad you like it so far, as for the albino dragon I have the out line I'll show you it before I continue sorta like if you approve the pose xd.png @-@

Next post will have the image up!

Omg that owl is amazing ! I love the details and everything amazing work

Thank you glad you like it @-@

user posted image

Here is the dragon hope it's alright @-@

Edit ; here is the near complete owl, finished the eyes changed the beak and finished detailing the feathers.

user posted image I would agree it looks much better now!

Edited by fuzzils

Ooh, fuzzils, could you possibly draw a Toukx for me? If so, can it be in the position of a Sunrise/set hatchling? Thank you 8D

Ooh, fuzzils, could you possibly draw a Toukx for me? If so, can it be in the position of a Sunrise/set hatchling? Thank you 8D

No problem I can see what I can do @-@ :-D , I'll finish up what I have before I start yours if you do not mind waiting @-@:-D