fuzzils

Drawing for you!

Wow fuzzel I love how you draw birds that amazing! Any tips on drawing them? Can I ask for another request When your open? It's of a bird I have in my book his name is arkii he like umm a mix of phenols kinda

I'm always open xd.png post up an image and I'll see what I can do xd.png

Ok I'll see if I can finish three art works tonight while taking care of a sick one, so I'll take advantage of him being I'll, to stay up most of the night watching him and waiting for a vomit to occur in the mean time I'll take the opportunity to catch up on my art requests @-@

This one is a recent drawing just finished today!

user posted image

One down three to do :-D

Wow love the dragon I like the chain look that's epic how you did that!!! C;

I like it's armor too that's really cool!

Wow love the dragon I like the chain look that's epic how you did that!!! C;

I like it's armor too that's really cool!

To make a chainmail, here's an small example draw seven circles in a horizontal line touching each other. Then you draw six circles above the seven in the middle of each to make a scale like look, but draw the circle overlapping the firat two circles in the bottom row, continue the process until your satisfied with the look, then add the bottom part underneath the firat row of circles ,then repeat the same pattern as the top. there you have it a chainmail look.

Take extra caution you over lap each ring. @-@ hope this helps @-@

Before I forget the tips on birds, mine would be references, a lot of them, you'll need to watch the anatomy, where the beak is placed, lots and lots of references!

Edited by fuzzils

Ok I'll see if I can finish three art works tonight while taking care of a sick one, so I'll take advantage of him being I'll, to stay up most of the night watching him and waiting for a vomit to occur in the mean time I'll take the opportunity to catch up on my art requests @-@

This one is a recent drawing just finished today!

user posted image

One down three to do :-D

*scratches head*

I really don't see much resemblance to a Skarmory in that dragon. Also, you forgot the tail, the fact that they have blades for wings, not normal wings, and he neck-armor rings. I was so puzzled at first that I didn't recognize it as my request!

((You almost have the belly plates right, though x3))

*scratches head*

I really don't see much resemblance to a Skarmory in that dragon. Also, you forgot the tail, the fact that they have blades for wings, not normal wings, and he neck-armor rings. I was so puzzled at first that I didn't recognize it as my request!

((You almost have the belly plates right, though x3))

That dragon is actual for a different request I'm working on your right now if you look in the dragon requests thread in the armored pygmy dragon forum you'll see that this dragon belongs there @-@:-D not to worry yours will look like the pokemon I had a look at the neck plates and how the wings were created @-@

That dragon is actual for a different request I'm working on your right now if you look in the dragon requests thread in the armored pygmy dragon forum you'll see that this dragon belongs there @-@:-D not to worry yours will look like the pokemon I had a look at the neck plates and how the wings were created @-@

Oops! I derped! Well, ignore that last one, and it's really cool!

Whooooooooo

I'm on a roll today two more images complete the dragon was requested to change its looks a bit here they are!

Rampaging- your stallion is finished I do hope you like it I tried my best not to modify anything on the horse.

Animal - yours is coming along, still always glancing at the pokemon, to get the neck area done right and the wings @-@Without further ado here are the two images.

user posted image

user posted image

Bam two images amother dragon will be up real soon! @-@

Not bad c: You definitely have a little way to go with equine anatomy, just keep practising and you'll get there~

And thanks biggrin.gif

I was also thinking that if you'd ever like help with things, like anatomy corrections with redlines and stuff, send me a PM :3

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Not bad c: You definitely have a little way to go with equine anatomy, just keep practising and you'll get there~

And thanks biggrin.gif

I was also thinking that if you'd ever like help with things, like anatomy corrections with redlines and stuff, send me a PM :3

Sure thing I'll keep you in mind xd.png @-@ yea practice is what it takes xd.png

Animal here's your drawing I do hope you like it @-@

user posted image

That's really cute! If I could request for you to do so, can you make the wings larger? That one has hangbutt, and he/she/it looks really awkward with such small wings x3

That's really cute! If I could request for you to do so, can you make the wings larger? That one has hangbutt, and he/she/it looks really awkward with such small wings x3

No problem, I can enlarge the wings. @-@

Hey Fuzzils! Just wondering if you could draw me a rainbow colored dragon. Maybe make it look like an Albino?

Thanks!

Hey Fuzzils! Just wondering if you could draw me a rainbow colored dragon. Maybe make it look like an Albino?

Thanks!

Sure thing I'll add you to the list @-@:-) do you have any references or a great description?

Not really. I just am in a lineage project that uses Albinos and is called the Prism Project. So do you find if I used your picture in a banner and credited you?

Not really. I just am in a lineage project that uses Albinos and is called the Prism Project. So do you find if I used your picture in a banner and credited you?

Oh! Sounds interesting, I'll look up the albino dragon as a reference, xd.png. No problem @-@:-) and I would have no problem letting you use it as a banner, I can try and draw a banner size with pencil to make it easier. I do have rulers :-P

I think it may be easier for all to see who is up next in line on my drawing list I will edit the first page today and write done who's requests I'm doing next. I'm not going to mention names just the art project, just incase people do not want their names posted up. And I would feel like I need to ask every person I draw for to ask permission to write their names up. So to avoid that I'm writing down the project names, since there is no names in there hehehe :-P

Edit animal here is your edited dragon @-@

user posted image

Edited by fuzzils

oh i like this dragon raptor thing its really cool biggrin.gif

It's not a raptor, my friend. It's actually a dragon I hope to have in Dragon Requests sometime soon happy.gif

Ooh, I would like to make a request before you get swamped with more! I would love it if you would draw an owl. Nothing special, just a barn owl sitting on a branch, cocking its head to the side. It would be cool of it had a wise look about it. I know the description is pretty vague, sorry. Maybe it will give you room for creativity? XD Thanks!