fuzzils

Drawing for you!

I just don't have many finalized characters yet wink.gif Believe me though, I have over ten awaiting their final design~

Wow an I probably have maybe three or four.

Do you have an image or more details about the pony,  love to make it as close as I can!

Aww I do I have a picture of her. Po's cutey mark does control all water think of posidon the ater greek god she based off him. If the poc doesn't work let me know

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/9441264/

Bio on her

Name - Po Siden

Gender - Female

Species - Hippocampuses ( Or water Horse)

Beauty mark - Trident and wave = Can control water wink.gif

Likes - the Ocean , Fish , Swimming, Surfing , any water games , searching for lost treasure , exploring , collecting shells.

Dislikes - ocean haters , people who dirty her ocean , anyone who is mean or rude.

Personality - Shy , friendly , likes ocean things , is very strong worded if she speaks at all. Protects the sea at all cost.

Aww I do I have a picture of her. Po's cutey mark does control all water think of posidon the ater greek god she based off him. If the poc doesn't work let me know

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/9441264/

Bio on her

Name - Po Siden

Gender - Female

Species - Hippocampuses ( Or water Horse)

Beauty mark - Trident and wave = Can control water wink.gif

Likes - the Ocean , Fish , Swimming, Surfing , any water games , searching for lost treasure , exploring , collecting shells.

Dislikes - ocean haters , people who dirty her ocean , anyone who is mean or rude.

Personality - Shy , friendly , likes ocean things , is very strong worded if she speaks at all. Protects the sea at all cost.

Ok will work on her right away then the dragon next because your request was first just need more detail. . Grabs pencils @-@

Oh okay and do you need another pic For the detail?

That image is great, I'm good xd.png I use to draw a lot of these type of horses, it shows in my photobucket account @-@

Edit here's a few I have made

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by fuzzils

That's amazing your really amazing at drawing water mermaid horses! You have any tips on drawing them. Your amazing can't wait to see when you draw po c;

That's amazing your really amazing at drawing water mermaid horses! You have any tips on drawing them. Your amazing can't wait to see when you draw po c;

Draw a horse erase the back legs and draw a tail, and practice, practice,practice!

smile.gif

Here is your pony I apologize if it looks to mean, or not much as a pony.

I do hope you like it. @-@

user posted image

Oh that's epic c; I love it . I like how you put a necklace on her nec. I like how you put wings on her too that's neat. Thank you for drawing her c:

Oh that's epic c; I love it . I like how you put a necklace on her nec. I like how you put wings on her too that's neat. Thank you for drawing her c:

No problem, glad you like it, I kinda wish I did her legs better but that's me criticizing myself.

Sure thing,@-@ question does it have just the two front legs? The hind legs seem to always covered :-)

They're lindwyrms. They only have two legs. A little more info:

Three pairs of finlike wings

Drill shapes on their tails

Females have four "antennae" while males have two horns and one pair of "antennae".

:-)

user posted image

Finished hope you like it, it took me all night to shade it.

Edited by fuzzils

They're lindwyrms. They only have two legs. A little more info:

Three pairs of finlike wings

Drill shapes on their tails

Females have four "antennae" while males have two horns and one pair of "antennae".

No problem thanks for the more details will work on it tomorrow when I wake up, post when its done @-@:-) falling asleep here 2 a.m. @-@

Edited by fuzzils

I just realized you use the same make of pencil I do for sketching xd.png

Oh nice biggrin.gif He looks so ebil there >:3 Did well catching onto his strange tail tip, which I admit, I did neglect to point that out while listing the defects tongue.gif

Since I am out of finalized characters /for now/... I might ask you to draw my horse Carly. You do have quite a bit to go with horse anatomy, but hey, you don't get better if you don't practice.

Here's a portrait I did which you can use for ref.

user posted image

Edited by rampaging wyvern

I just realized you use the same make of pencil I do for sketching xd.png

Sure thing practice is the best way to learn!

Edited by fuzzils

Yesterday was a lazy day, I wanted to write a story instead of drawing but today I want to draw I'll finish up what I have started on the worm image, have some parts on, need another set of fins a head the treasure and fruit. xd.png, next is the cockateil, then a horse xd.png. @-@ grabs pencils, sketch pad and away we go!

They're lindwyrms.

This is what I have so far I apologize for taking so long the wings were giving me a bit of trouble, would you like me to change anything before I finish her off?

user posted image

This is what I have so far I apologize for taking so long the wings were giving me a bit of trouble, would you like me to change anything before I finish her off?

user posted image

That is actually rather different from my reference.

1. The wings.

They're not supposed to be true wings NOR true fins. They look like the webbing on some dragons' backs.

2. They don't have whiskers xd.png

3. The wings aren't normally connected like that.

4. The one you drew seems to have six antennae, not the normal female's four.

5. Something else is bothering me, but I'm not sure what.

:-)

Ok I'll redo the entire dragon, will look more closely to the details on the reference@-@

Ok scratch the randomly off dragon I have a better more closer look now, but I looked at the sea dragon reference and it matches closest to what your wanting.

I hope this one is more to your liking

user posted image

Edited by fuzzils