fuzzils

Drawing for you!

As the title says I'll draw for you. You can call me fuzzils or Jax, welcome the my drawing art thread.

A bit about me : I'm 24 , mother of two kids ages 2 and 7. I currently have the job description of a stay home mother. So when the kids are off playing nicely I roleplay or draw in my spare time.

I love dragons they are greatest creatures of all things ( well in my mind they are .) I do have a dtagoncave account at here http://dragcave.net/user/fuzzils at this moment I'm currently looking for the pygmy dragons they are so small and so cute.

What can I draw you may ask?

Well to answer that question I'll show you my photobucket account all my art is submitted there . I'll even provide you a link to that album or albums.

Could I draw digitally?

Yes I can draw digital, but I have a difficult time drawing it, I'm still learning to draw digital.

What about banners or avatars?

Banners and avatars are alright, I'm fairly alright with drawing banners and avatars at this moment I can not do it because I do not have internet access on my computer.

Payment for art ,

I require no payment of any kind, all I ask is you do not sell my art, or steal the design. You do not have to pay me in eggs, I am doing great looking for my own.

How long will it take you to draw?

That really depends on what your asking for, if your asking for great detail it can a few days, if your asking for simple it can take a few minutes.

How are your drawing on humans / fursonas?

Well at the moment I can do some not a lot, my faces are not yet perfected they still look a bit oddly shaped and off a bit. I would say drawing feral is the best or even mythical

Do you need a reference of what to draw or a description?

If you provide a reference that works great, as for the description try and use great detail in the description, so that I can get exactly what you want,

I think I've covered the basics here, now for the links of images that I have drew.

http://m708.photobucket.com/albums/zemyzem...ings%20by%20Me/

Requests I'll do in order of posting if you like to keep an update please subscribe to this thread, I'll do my best in posting all the images in order, if I have skipped you I apologize in advance drop a message in my inbox and I'll reply as soon as I can. Thank you for reading the thread @-@~Fuzzils

Art projects in order as requested oh yea I'm not going to erase the project from the number also I have a hard time editing these posts with my phone, I'll just add the word finished to the end of the project name :

1; A dragon creation

2;

3;

4;

5;

6;

7;

8;

9;

10;

Edited by fuzzils

Awesome! I saw the picture you did in the Art Request thread and loved it.

So I was wondering if you would draw m a picture of Toothless. Preferably when he's flying.

Thank you so much!

Awesome! I saw the picture you did in the Art Request thread and loved it.

So I was wondering if you would draw m a picture of Toothless. Preferably when he's flying.

Thank you so much!

I'm glad you like the baby dragon and dragon fruit, sure thing I'll see what I can do.

Would you like Hiccup as well or just toothless ?

Can you draw me my Pony OC?

Description -

Name: Minty Sparkle

Body Colour: light green

Mane: braided

Mane Colour: white with red streaks

Tail: same as mane

Eye Colour: icey blue

Cutie Mark: two candy canes tied together with a white ribbon!

Description -

Name: Minty Sparkle

Body Colour: light green

Mane: braided

Mane Colour: white with red streaks

Tail: same as mane

Eye Colour: icey blue

Cutie Mark: two candy canes tied together with a white ribbon!

I'll see what I can do for ya when I'm done toothless here. @-@

Just toothless please. Can't wait to see it!

I do apologize in advance if it does not look like him but this is toothless in flight hope you like it.

user posted image

I do have a dtagoncave account at here http://dragoncave.net/user/fuzzils at this moment I'm currently looking for the pygmy dragons they are so small and so cute.

http://s708.photobucket.com/albums/ww82/zemyzemph/Drawings

The link is wrong, it's dragcave, not dragoncave:

http://dragcave.net/user/fuzzils

The photobucket link doesn't seem to work sad.gif

The link is wrong, it's dragcave, not dragoncave:

http://dragcave.net/user/fuzzils

The photobucket link doesn't seem to work sad.gif

Thank you for the edit I appreciate it,. @-@

Urrg it seems that none of my links are working not even my dragcave link

Edited by fuzzils

It's amazing Fuzzils! I love it! You're an awesome artist!

Thank you for the comment, I'm glad you like it as well. @-@

Cans you please draw a picture of my Burega? :3

Here's a full body image

user posted image

And here's a head closeup.

user posted image

You can include the lower jaw antennae if you want, but I prefer to leave them out now.

He's black with white eyes, and the specks above his eyes glow and so do the tips of the antennae. The side spots also glow.

I can pay you. I have female CB Thunder looking for a home, but she'll grow up soon.

Cans you please draw a picture of my Burega? :3

I'll do what I can he kinda looks like a koi Japanese fish love them, gotta post up the pony that I just finished

It's actually based directly off abyssal fish like anglers wink.gif Look forward to seeing how he turns out in your style :3

Here is your pony I am sorry for not adding colour to it, I just did not want to ruin it with my poor colouring skills,

user posted image

I do hope you like it @-@

can you please draw me a gold dragon? :-) unicorn i suck at sketching.

i'll choose tomorrow

edit; let me sketch it first

Edited by jellyscent

Your art is so cute. :3 Any chance I could ask you to please draw me Buggo? I've no idea if you normally draw stuff like that since your PB links isn't working but haha;; feel free to turn this down.

Your art is so cute. :3 Any chance I could ask you to please draw me Buggo? I've no idea if you normally draw stuff like that since your PB links isn't working but haha;; feel free to turn this down.

I can see what I can do, and the link is still not working!! Shoot the link!!! Bang bang bang @-@

That little pony is adorable!

Thank you wait til you see the next one, this one is taking majority of the paper I'm using, might have some parts cut off due to space limitations @-@

Thanks! <3 And the link is working now.

Yes the is working! Now. Where's the tape to fix the monitor@-@

Haha oh dear, does your monitor have a crack? :<

I forgot that you were the one that did the dragon in the request thread! That was awfully cute. :3

Haha oh dear, does your monitor have a crack? :<

I forgot that you were the one that did the dragon in the request thread! That was awfully cute. :3

Nope not yet it's a tough screen, yea I did the dragon in the request thread. Thank you for the comment yours I'll most likely do tomorrow the sea creature here has a lot of details which need special attention too, plus I'm changing its position, and it's 12:30 am here urrg!!