lycrawaterz14

Of Slaves and Royals

Perfect? Her? Hardly. “But Sir, I have done wrong,” Ella said without thinking, and she turned her head a little to look toward him. “I was disrespectful, I was weak, I caused you distress, I angered you…,” suddenly realizing what she was doing, she grimaced as she buried her face again, and added, “and now I’m disagreeing with you…” She’d been punished for doing those individually, so having combined them all was sure to deserve a worse punishment.

"Hush... You're in enough pain. I am not going to punish you. I'm never going to punish you without warning you first, alright? You can relax..." He kissed her hair.

Ella just couldn’t figure out what was going on. While there were moments where he behaved in a way she’d come to expect from a master, for the most part, he was treating her with a kindness that she’d only ever known from other slaves. She just couldn’t understand it, and was starting to feel very lost and a little desperate.

“As you say, Sir,” she said meekly. It was all she was going to say and all she should have said, but then her desperation over-rode her common sense, and she spoke without permission. “But why?” she asked as she turned to look toward him again. “Why are you treating me with such kindness and gentleness? I’m just a slave, and as such, I don’t deserve such things. I deserve to be treated with harshness and indifference. I-I deserve to be punished for my mistakes.” Here her voice turned somewhat pleading as she added, “So…why?”

"Because I don't want to. You going to question that?" He chuckled. "No... I just don't want to hurt the person who only wants to help me. And besides, if I want you to like me, why would I hurt you... intentionally. This isn't a normal master-slave relationship." He was picking out the glass to distract her.

Once again, Ella wasn’t sure what to make of him. She understood him not doing something just because he didn’t want to, but didn’t understand why he cared if she liked him. It wasn’t her place to either like or dislike her master. However, his last statement at least gave her something she might be able to work with. Knowing that theirs’ wasn’t going to be a “normal” relationship might help her cope with the curves he kept throwing at her.

“As you say, Sir,” she said with a sigh, and once again buried her face as she gave another flinch. Even though the numbing solution eased the pain of the glass removal, she could still feel the pressure, and she didn’t really like the sensation.

Ella’s stomach gave a little lurch when he said how bad her back was, but there was nothing she could do about it, so she just clenched her teeth and tried not to think about it. When he then asked about the numbing solution, she took a deep breath, held it for a moment, and then said, “Yes Sir, it is.”

"Sorry. I won't talk about it." He sighed, almost done with her back. "Your arms aren't that bad, and I'll get those next."

Ella glanced toward him in surprise as he once again apologized to her. She wasn’t sure if she’d ever be able to get used to that, but at least she didn’t pass out from the shock this time. However, when she caught sight of a bit of blood, she paled and turned away again. She didn’t have a problem with seeing other people’s blood, but seeing her own blood made her light-headed. “Thank you, Sir.”

Ella tensed briefly when he pet her hair, but managed to quickly relax again. Calm down, she scolded herself, for it just wouldn’t do to be startled by her master’s touch. She didn’t really know how to respond to his order, so she fell back on the standard, “Yes Sir.”

"Stop being scared. And that's a command." He kept petting her hair. "I don't want you afraid of me. Slaves should obey out of respect, not fear and subordination."

Ella had been owned by the same family since birth, and had spent her entire life having drilled into her how a slave should act, what a slave deserves, how insignificant slaves were, how horribly other masters treated their slaves, and so many other things. She had been told so many times how lucky she was to have masters who treated her so well that she couldn’t fathom the possibility that there were some masters who might treat their slaves better than they had.

Having lived with nothing but insults and intimidation, fear of her masters is all she knew, so when he ordered her to stop being afraid, she didn’t know if she’d be able comply. Unfortunately, she couldn’t even say that she’d try because the words: can’t, won’t, and try were never an acceptable answer to an order. Still being careful not to look directly at him, she once again looked toward him, and with a look that was a mix of worry and confusion, she said, “Forgive me, but the respect of a slave is unimportant… Isn’t it?” Her voice was showing how lost she felt as she added, “Only obedience matters… Doesn’t it?”

"You can be obedient and unafraid." He soothed, and sat her up, making sure to grab the sheets to cover her. "I got most of it out..." He put her cheek. "I'll go get the bandages, I will wrap up the back... You do... Whatever with the front."

Once Tybalt had her sitting up, she absently took hold of the sheet, and held it in place. “As you say, Sir,” she said as she thought about what he’d said. But, slaves are supposed to fear their masters… Aren’t they, she thought, and for a brief moment, she wished she was still with her former owners because then everything would make sense, and she’d know exactly what she was supposed to do. However, she quickly shook the wish away as it was pointless to dwell on it. That part of her life was over; this was her life now, and she’d just have to learn how to deal with it. Hopefully, she’d learn quickly…

While she was thinking, her eye fell on the shift dress, so she picked it up. She gave a sigh at the holes and blood on the back, but it was all she had to wear. Since he was going to bandage her back, she didn’t put the dress back on, and as she sat there, she wondered if he’d let her continue using the sheet until she washed the dress. She probably wouldn’t be able to get all the blood out, but it would at least be clean and she wouldn’t have to worry about getting blood on anything else.

He came back with a satin blue sleep dress and bandages. He laid the dress down beside the bed and started to wrap her up. "Feeling better?"

Ella’s eyes widened in surprise when she saw the nightgown he’d brought. She recognized it as satin, and was having a hard time believing that it was for her. Of course, she knew it wasn’t him, obviously, but for her? Her former masters had always dressed her suitably for a house-girl, but never in anything as nice as satin. “Y-Yes Sir,” she stammered as she resisted the urge to reach out to feel the material, “T-Thank you.”

He quickly bandaged her up, and slipped the gown over her head, easing her arms throughout the holes. "Be really careful and sleep on your stomach. It won't mess up the bandages that way."

When the nightgown was pulled down enough, Ella let go of the sheet to put her arms through the holes. With that done, she gently smoothed down the front still having trouble believing that she was actually wearing satin. “Yes Sir,” she replied, but then she carefully stood up, and making sure the nightgown fell into place before completely letting go of the sheet, she picked up the shift dress and said, “May I know where the laundry room is?” She was still feeling a little shaky from when she feinted, but there was work to be done.

"Don't worry about that old thing. You can wash it later. Rest for now, get adjusted." He picked her up easily and carried her up the stairs, careful not to jar her back too much. He opened his bedroom door, setting her in his bed and going back to close it.

((Lol can I join?

Username: Altiboris

Name: Lucifer

Class: Slave

Appearance: http://postimage.org/image/5ktr4ulvt/

That without the clothing. Left eye is blue, right is green. She has spiderbites on the right side of her lip (2 rings) and an x shaped scar on her left cheek.

History: ???

Other: She has an undiagnosed mental disorder, which is what leads to numerous problems for her. Mainly social, since she honestly is terrible at showing emotions and establishing bonds, but she also suffers from occasional “fits”. They aren’t seizures, but more like a 20 second bout of agony. Like her whole body was on fire. She’s usually exhausted but fine afterwards, though this does make her on edge a lot of the time.

“Yes Sir,” Ella said, and she set the dress back down. She was about to sit down again, but then found herself being picked up, and she wondered what was going on as he carried her upstairs. However, when they entered his room, she was filled with terror, and when he set her on his bed, all color had drained from her face. This was one of those things she’d been told so many times would happen if she was sold. RUN! FIGHT! Came one voice from the back of her mind, but it was countered by another saying, A slave belongs to her master, and is his to do with as he sees fit. She knew that the second voice was right, so she remained still as a single tear rolled down her cheek.

He walked over and tapped buttons on a keypad, and the door closed. The windows clicked and a beeping noise assured him everything was locked. "Don't try to run." He grumbled, and went to grab his sleeping clothes. He glimpsed the tear and looked surprised. "What's wrong? I have a little bit more of that numbing solution if its still hurting...? You alright?" He grabbed clothes and waited for her to respond. He was going to change in the master bathroom, and give her a little one to adjust.

(Accepted~)

Edited by lycrawaterz14