lycrawaterz14

Of Slaves and Royals

"Of course I read the label! I cooked it just like it said. I think I may have left it on too long." He nodded, and looked embarrassed at the ice pack. "I was doing fine..."

Ella silently listened to Rachel and Tybalt, but at the look he gave the ice pack, she lowered the hand that held it. “Of course you were, Sir,” she agreed and there was only concern in her voice, “but, are you okay? Do you need to run your hand under cold water?”

Rachel turned off the stove and removed the things on it, trying and failing to remove noodles from a pot because they were stuck so badly. "You did cook thin thoroughly at least," she sighed.

"I'm fine..." he sighed and cut the stuck noodles with a knife. Then he ran the cold water in the hot pan and started to steam and smell bad. He put his hands in the cold water, trying to salvage some pride. "I've cooked for myself for years... I cook for me fine... It's just large amounts."

Edited by lycrawaterz14

Um..... c-can I join? ^^;;; *shot for being away from the site for too long* It's almost been two years since I've been here thanks to college.

((Thank you and I'll probably have my character be a slave then. smile.gif ))

Username: MissDarkCeltic18

Name: Thorne Rosette

Class: slave

Appearance: deviantart: MissDarkCeltic

History: Rp'ed

Other: Has scars on her body from her past which will be rp'ed through flashbacks.

Edited by MissDarkCeltic18

((Oh my gosh I forgot to reply.. NOOO!!! Sorry for extra short post I lost all my other things and I need to remake them so Cya.))

Alec

"I have no questions other than will I ever be able to speak free willingly?" He asked.

Ella was relieved at Tybalt’s answer and even more so when he did put his hands under the cold water. Then, not wanting to risk angering him, she dumped the ice in the sink and hung the towel back where she’d gotten it. Since she didn’t know how to cook for even one person, she didn’t have anything useful to add, so she simply stepped back to make sure that she wouldn’t be in the way.

~~~~~~~

Isabeth gave a small frown at the question as she said, “But, slaves don’t have free will, so…I guess I doubt it.” She had never given any thought to what slaves do, or how the interact with each other when there wasn’t a master around. As such, she pretty much just figured they stood around waiting for their next orders. Giving the matter the briefest of thoughts, she shrugged it off as something that didn’t affect her, so it didn’t really matter. Still…Nope, she thought, doesn’t matter.

"Well.. I'm sure it won't taste as bad as you think?" Rachel suggested with a sheepish smile. A lot of times food that wasn't perfect was fed to the slaves. Sometimes, when she was younger, she'd make sure the edges of some foods were burned. That way she got to taste them.

"Usually it's pretty good." Tybalt distributed the food evenly between the three of them. "I dunno... There's spices about the kitchen if it's absolutely terrible..."

Alec

He sat there and nodded understanding. This is going to be 'fun'. He thought. He started to remember the slave shop. This is definitely better. Alec laughed... On the inside... He looked to Isabeth then back out the window. "I'm sorry for making a comment but I thought you should know, your father terrifies me and I was wondering how you deal with terror. I know it's another question but it only came to me now." He said.

Thorne sat on the floor of the cage as the seller was trying to sell her off. She kept her hair in front of her face in hopes of no one seeing her. The teenager appeared around 16 to 17 years old and wore old clothes. Her green eyes scanned the people as they pass by her cage.

"Anyone want to buy a slave?" the seller asked aloud hoping to catch attention. He wanted to make quick money, not be stuck with a red haired girl for the week.

"I dunno. That's all I've got." Maddi shrugged. "Pretty good way to lose a memory though, right? Ya' know, taking two criminal organizations down at once?"

Leon sat in the kitchen eating pie. "Hey, Zeke. Make sure the house is clean! Ella is coming over tomorrow!"

((@Celtic, If you want, Leon can adopt/own Thorne.))

((Sure :3 Sounds good. What's Leon like? *curious* @chicbecause ))

Thorne stayed out of people's sights easily and covered an old scar on her arm. She was stubborn all right, she thought everyone needed freedom. Yet with things today it always proves her wrong.

Edited by MissDarkCeltic18

((Leon works as a hit man and gets his contracts from his 'friend'. He like sushi and pie. He's also a total goofball and really sweet but he can turn his morals and personality off when required.))

A man dressed in humble clothing entered the slave shop, looking around. He was bald with gray blue eyes and rather short. He had thick rimmed black glasses and looked altogether like a hipster/nerd. "Um, pardon me," he said with a mouse-like voice. "I'm interested in buying a slave - not for me, of course. I don't need one..." he looked around the place and noticed Thorne. "What's her name?"

Sam nodded sleepily, rubbing his eye. "Yeah, guess so. Better than getting hit in the head really hard," he mumbled, laying across the chair and setting his head down on the armrest. He didn't ever have stories before bed- this was nice. "Do you have other stories?"

Rachel looked at her bowl apprehensively, then quickly smiled at Tybalt. "It will be fine," she assured, taking a bite and keeping her face carefully blank. What had he done to them?!

Tybalt eagerly scarfed his down. He seemed to be quite hungry and a was uncomplainitive. He seemed to enjoy it. Or at least was used to it.

"Yeah, totally." Maddi said, readjusting herself so her feet were where her head should be and vice-versa. "I could tell you the one about the pirates, if you want." She offered.

"Her name is Thorne Rosette." the seller explained. He chuckled as Thorne kept back. "Folks died when she was young. So she's a quick sale because no one really notices her since she tends to keep hidden behind her hair." he explained. Thorne on the other hand kept her hair in front of her face and covered a scar on her hand.

Like Rachel, Ella made sure her face remained neutral as she took her bowl. Still maintaining that expression after the first bite, she thought of how good that bacon doughnut had tasted, and holding tight to that memory, she started to quickly eat the rest. It wasn’t that she enjoyed the food – quite the opposite in fact – but rather she figured that the sooner it was gone, the sooner she’d get to stop eating it.

~~~~~~~

Isabeth’s brow furrowed at Alec’s question. “Daddy?!” she said incredulously. “He’s harmless.” Of course, she’d never really seen his anger, especially not on the receiving end, so she couldn’t fathom why anyone would be afraid of him. “As for dealing with terror,” her tone turned haughty, “I don’t have to. Frankly, it just sounds so…tedious.”

Zeke looked back at his owner with surprise. Elle? Coming here? He really needed to get the place cleaned up then. He nodded to Leon and started organizing the magazines and collecting the plates from the coffee table.

"It's fine sir. I'm sure Ella and I have both eaten worse," Rachel reassured, mustering a small smile and forcing herself to continue eating. To her credit, she didn't gag when something crunched in her mouth. A chunk of noodles maybe.