lycrawaterz14

Of Slaves and Royals

Once Tybalt had taken a doughnut, Ella turned the box toward Rachel, she gave her a slight grin as she pointed to the ones lined on one side, and said, “These ones have bacon on them.”

Edited by starphyre77

Rachel's eyes grew wide at the sight of bacon covered doughnuts. She knew what bacon was. Hesitantly she took one, but Tybalt said it was okay, so she bit into it. The smile on her face was impossible to hide. Swallowing, she murmured, "it's really good."

"Yes, Sensei Sam!" Maddi said sarcastically, bumping into his Kart every time he weaved. "Will you stop that?!" She cried, right before using another mushroom head to pass him.

((I'm pretending Leon and Zeke went back home.))

Leon picked up his phone a moment to late and the call went to voice message. He pressed redial and waited.

Tybalt's phone went off and he answered. "Hello? This is Tybalt. Ella wanted to see her brother again. Is there any way I could arrange that?"

Watching Rachel take a bite, Ella was looking forward to her first bite of a doughnut that was not only fresh, but had actual bacon on it. Not needing any more prompting, she set the box down, and taking one of the doughnuts, she took a tentative first bite. Relishing the flavor of her very first ever taste of bacon, all she could say was, “Mmmm.” As she took a second bite, that annoying voice in the back of her mind tried to tell her that she shouldn’t be eating this, but she was easily able to silence it with the fact that her master had told her to take one, so she was just following orders. A more tasty order she could not recall.

When Tybalt’s phone rang, she didn’t think anything of it as she continued eating, but when he mentioned her brother, she froze in mid-bite. She tried to act like she wasn’t listening which was something she was usually really good at, but in this instance she, she knew she was failing miserably.

Rachel paused halfway through her doughnut (she was taking small bites to savor it) when she noticed Ella's reaction to the call. Reaching out, she put a hand on her knee and looked at her sympathetic.

"Ohoho, you're not getting away that easily," Sam scoffed, flinging a green shell at her. They were hard to aim but it was all he had. Playing with her, it was easy to forget the horrible things he felt every day. The near suicide he'd had.

Ella finished the bite she’d been about to take, but then the doughnut was momentarily forgotten in her hand. When Rachel put her hand on her knee, Ella looked at her with a grateful smile, but remained silent as she listened…and hoped.

"YOU ARE IMPOSSIBLE!" Maddi shouted as her car span ofter being hit by the green shell. "How is that even done!?" She used her last mushroom head the moment her kart stopped spinning.

"Yes. It is. Completely. What time will work for you? Or if you need me to, I can have Ella over." Leon suggested.

((I'd really love to see Ella and Leon just kickin' it. While Ella is internally freaking out!

Also I'm posting from kindle, so its very hard.))

(Oh god kindle posts are so hard. I feel you.)

Sam cackled gleefully as he shot past her, a look of determination on his face as he turned his kart around the corners. "I am just amazing!" He sang back. The finish was close!

"Oi!" Maddi said as he passed her. "You suck!"

She passed the finish line in 4th place, giving Sam a mock scowl. "I'm pretty certain you cheated. Like, ten times."

The world looked pretty great from second place. "You can't prove anything," he replied with a smirk, hands on his hips. "Now, if this is too much for your delicate heart we can stop," Sam taunted.

At Tybalt’s gesture, Ella briefly glanced toward him with the smile as well, and when he then tried to arrange for them to get together, she found herself holding her breath as she thought, please say yes, please say yes.

((CB, that would be interesting, but not sure that Ella would be able to ‘kick it’ with any royal without internally freaking out. xd.png ))

(I'm pretty sure padfoot quit...)

Tybalt thought to himself. If anything were to happen to her brother he would be blamed. And what if Ella decided to leave then? Then what would happen? He would be left without her, and he had grown quite find of her. And Rachel! Rachel would leave next as well, or perhaps even fear him... He worried to himself quietly.

((I'll message Pad, if he says he quit or doesn't respond I vote for killing him off. Not that I don't like him, I just think we need a death... Deaths are cool))

"Oh hell no! I demand a rematch!" Madison said, smiling at Sam. "And I'm so totally beating you this time!"

"Works perfectly. Shall I pick Ella up around lunch and she can spend the rest of the day with Zeke?" He asked, walking into the kitchen and getting leftover pie from the fridge.

((On the kindle again. Sorry for the shortness.

@Sweet, do you wanna timeskip??))

(Sure. WHOOOSH!)

Sam paced around the kitchen restlessly in sweatpants and a t-shirt. He kept giving his liquor cabinet glares, then he would huff and continue pacing. He really needed a drink, but.. Yeah, last time it made him suicidal. And he was still depressed.

Maddi skipped into the kitchen wearing some of Sam's clothes (she didn't have any here yet.) and struck a pose. "Don't I look fabulous?!" She said, flipping her hair behind her shoulder. The grey sweatpants were far to large on her and the white t-shirt did little to enhance her figure.

Sam turned at the sound of her approach, a strained smile on his face. "Extremely. Did you pick a room yet?" He asked, folding his arms behind his back so she wouldn't see his fingers twitch.

"Yeah, the one down the hall from yours will do. I like the window seat." Maddi said, lifting herself up to sit on the counter top. "So whats on the agenda for tonight?? More Mario Kart? Which, by the way, I'm dead certain you cheated on every single game."

Oh, she wanted to keep playing. Sam wasn't keen on playing again, but he was also afraid of being alone. Of what he might do. "I don't know, what do you want to do?" He asked, adding, "and I'm just good."