lycrawaterz14

Of Slaves and Royals

((I re-read the first post... I think you should to... And we would have to wait to get accepted anyways. Also where it looks like totts was double posting I deleted a post... No double posting on intention.))

Edited by kingcobra2018

((I'll repost my character..))

Username: kingcobra2018

Name: Gray

Class: Royal

Appearance: Gray

History: Why do you need to know that

Other: He has a bad habit of taking of his shirt... More info search Gray from fairy tail.

Gracie was sitting in the shop, all dressed up in a pretty blue dress, when a man in a gray suit walked in.

((Well…I was initially going to have Isabeth get her slave on her birthday (the next RP day), but she’s impatient and spoiled, so is Alec still one of your characters kingcobra? wink.gif ))

Edited by starphyre77

((Please could you do the scene where gray buys Gracie please? cobra))

I don't think lycra has any reason to deny you, I'll shoot her a pm asking her to approve, K?

(( So, Do you want to start and if you aren't approved just delete the posts? ))

(( Lycra is in school I think so we'll have to wait another two hours, by then it'll be 20:00 and I'll only have 2 hours to rp.))

((Here’s hoping Alec is ready for her wink.gif. Hope this works for you kingcobra… )) ((Okay, started writing this last night, and good gracious gertie, but it ran away on me… I realize this may be a bit much, so I added a brief summary down at the end. unsure.gif ))

Isabeth was bored, and if there was one thing she hated it was being bored. After the bit of fun she’d had with Tybalt and Sam earlier, she was now itching for something to do. She really wanted to get her birthday present, but her 18th birthday wasn’t until the following day, and the slave auctions weren’t open today. Deciding that she just wasn’t going to wait, she talked her father into going to the slave store instead.

Walking in with barely contained excitement, she took her time looking into all the cages; some of them several times. This was, after all, a very big decision, and it couldn’t be rushed. After, what seemed to her father, an unbearable length of time, she finally stopped in front of one of the cages she kept going back to. “That one,” she said pointing at the dark haired, young man inside the cage.

“NO!” her father said as he got up from the chair that was provided for him. “No, absolutely not! You are not getting a male slave! We agreed that you are getting a girl around your age.”

“I know, Daddy,” she said innocently, “but all these girls are so frail. I’m going to need a slave who can carry my books when I go to college,” If I go to college, she added silently, “and these girls don’t even look like they could carry my purse.”

“Well, this boy doesn’t look much better,” he countered.

The store manager, seeing an opportunity to get rid of some unmoving inventory, decided to try to ‘help’ the young lady. “If I may, sir, that’s very common for one of his breeding. He just hasn’t reached his full growth yet, and at this age, they’re actually much stronger than they look. Why, I once saw a sibling of his, younger than he is now even, moving sacks of grain like they were nothing…”* He trailed off at the look Mr. Vairmont was giving him.

“You are not getting a male slave, and that’s final!”

Isabeth looked like she was about to say something, but instead just gave a small sigh as she dropped her shoulders a little. “Okay, Daddy,” she said as her chin started to quiver. “I understand…I just thought that if we got my present today, then we could spend more time together as a family on my birthday.” She looked at him with sad eyes for a moment, but then turned away and wiped away a nonexistent tear as she slowly walked toward the door; giving a couple sniffles for good measure. She was almost to the door, and starting to worry that she’d lost her touch, when she heard her father snap, “Fine!”

“Really!?” Somehow managing to sound surprised, she turned around, and rushing back to him she gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek while he motioned for the boy to be taken out of the cage. “Oh, thank you, Daddy!” Turning her attention to the boy now standing there, her tone became shocked as she said, “Good heavens, what is he wearing? Oh, that simply won’t do.”

“Well, miss,” the manager said, “We also sell a variety of slave clothes, I’m sure we can find you something more suitable. Is there anything particular you had in mind?”

“Hmmm…Something classical and sophisticated; befitting the name Vairmont.”

He went over to the racks, and pulling off a suit he asked, “Something like this?"

“Now that’s a bit too classical. I still have to be seen with him, you know.”

“Ah, of course, sorry,” he said as he quickly went back to the rack, “How about this?"**

“That’ll work.”

“Very good. I’ll just bring him back to one of the changing rooms, and we’ll have him presentable in no time.” He was leading the boy away when Isabeth mentioned needing more than one set of clothes. “Of course,” he said without stopping, “Jenny?” Hearing the confirmation from the sales clerk up front, he kept walking. Once in the changing room, he made sure the door was closed before turning an extremely angry look on Alec. “Now listen up,” he said keeping his voice low. “You have been here for way too long, so if you mess this up and they return you, I swear you won’t live long enough to regret it.” Without waiting for a response, he went to a timer on the wall by the door. “You have five minutes.” Closing the door behind him, he was all smiles when he got back to the front. “Did you get everything you needed?” He asked, and when the clerk nodded as she was bagging several sets of the same suit, he added, “That’s wonderful. He’ll be along shortly, so why don’t I ring up your purchase in the meantime?”

((*The manager is like a sleazy, used car salesman, and is making up crap to try to make the sale.))

((**Sorry about the eBay link, it was the best image I could find.))

((Summary: Isabeth’s father did not want to get her a male slave, but she guilted him into it; he’s not happy about it though. She didn’t like what Alec was wearing, so she chose a suit for him to wear (the second link), and the manager brought him to a room where he could change, and has given him five minutes alone to get ready. Before leaving the changing room, the manager basically threatened to kill Alec if they returned him. Oh, and hopefully Alec isn’t expecting a variety in his wardrobe as she only got the one style for him.))

((Finally a slave owner! I read the whole thing also. Sorry for the short post.))

Alec

Finally He thought. He got ready with a small smile. I'm getting out of this dump. Even though I'll have to work extra hard. He came out. He avoided eye contact but before he thought about what may happen if he spoke he said. "What would you like me to call you?" Alec slapped his hand over his mouth. Why did I just speak? I remember that one poor helpless soul that accidentally spoke. Bless her heart. He thought. Alec saw the manager giving him the look of maybe I won't have to kill you myself. He bowed in apology. The bow that all rich people knew. The submissive bow. Used for different reasons of course. Hopefully she'll forgive me with only a slap on the wrist, and hopefully her dad won't try and return me. Alec tried to stay calm.

Gracie was sitting in her glass cage when she saw a slave in front of her spoke, Her eyes widended in shock, oh gosh Gracie, don't look, don't look she thought to herself, she tried to brush her blue hair out the way and look as presentable as possible

Edited by Totts

((Seriously, don’t worry about the post length. One of my concerns when writing longer posts is that the person/people I’m interacting with will think that I expect long posts in return. So, to everyone who reads this, please know that that is certainly not the case. Honestly, the only thing I hope for in other people’s posts is something to react to. Thus, really, short posts, long posts, anywhere in-between; post what your inspiration and imagination guides you to! And yes, I do know how corny that sounded. wink.gif ))

The manager was just handing Isabeth the boy’s paperwork when the slave returned properly clothed. She gave him a considering look as she tried to decide if she liked the clothes, but when he spoke out of turn, her look turned incredulous as she raised an eyebrow at him. Noticing the glare that her father was giving him, she decided to let this one partially slide. “You are to call me Mistress, and you are to speak only when spoken to.” Not wanting to risk her father changing his mind, she gave him another hug as she said, “Thank you so much, Daddy. This is the best birthday present ever.” With just a non-committal noise, her father stalked out of the store, and simply expecting the slave to follow her, she headed out as well.

Shoving the bag into Alec’s hand, the manager whispered, “I meant it. Now go!” Calling after the Vairmonts he said, “Thank you, and be sure come again.” Under his breath he added, ”Just not with him.”

Walking to the car, Isabeth pulled out her phone, and her voice was almost giddy as she said, “Ooo, Mags and Mandy are going to be so jealous!” Once at the car, she made sure that her slave was standing right behind her, and then held up the phone and ordered, “Smile.” Taking the picture, she barely glanced at it as she set about posting it while waiting for the boy to open the car door for her.

Gracie just sat in the window, staring at the girl, what a bubble she must be in, no worries at all, a perfect life, living in a ivory tower, gosh what must that be like? Gracie peered down at her price tag, how barbaric, One hundred thousand, she wondered what it'd be like to escape, she wouldn't let people take her back, she'd run away to a faraway place where nobody knew her, use a false upper class name, buy slaves and help them escape, oh what a life that would be.

Alec

Better than I imagined. He thought. He took the bag and noticed she was taking a picture. What do I do in this situation? He asked himself. He smiled as his mistress said. That was hard to pull off. Alec thought. He opened the car door gracefully and gestured to sit down. More like a butler than a slave. All I need now is the white towel and gray hair. He said in his mind almost laughing aloud. He stopped himself just in time. Alec was nervous about the rest of his life. He wondered if was ever going to be able to talk or make friends.

((Lycra, is it okay that I keep popping up NPC’s or would you prefer I toned them down a bit? smile.gif ))

Isabeth didn’t say anything as she got in the car, but as he closed the door, she motioned for him to get in as well. Of course, since Abby, her mother’s slave, was already in the back passenger seat, it was toward the back driver side door that she nodded. However, before he opened the door Isabeth’s father grabbed his shoulder and spun him around to face him, and moving in until the boy’s back was against the car, he put his hands on the car on either side of the boy. Leaning in so his face was very near to the slave’s his tone was quiet and deadly as he said, “Now listen here you, you may be her slave, but I still call the shots. I know how boys your age are… If you touch her, heck, if you so much as look at her in a way I don’t like, I will cut off parts that I don’t think you need.” Figuring that he was understood, and not caring what the boy might say on the matter, he simply snapped, “Now get in.”

If Isabeth heard what her father said to him, she gave no indication of it as they got in the car. Putting her phone away, she opened the folder the manager had given her. “Hmm…It says here that his name is Alec. Alec…” she mused as they drove away. “Alec? Alec is too boring… I’m going to change it to Alexander.”

“You cannot change his name,” her father said.

“Why not?”

“The name of the slave has to match the name on all registries for many reasons. Not the least of which is to avoid any unpleasant breeding mistakes.”

She didn’t really like his answer, but she knew that the trick to winning the major battles was to let him have the minor ones, so she just gave a small pout as she said, “Okay, but can I at least call him Alexander?”

“Fine, whatever,” he said with a resigned sigh, happy that she wasn’t going argue the matter. He knew that changing the slave’s name could actually be done, but it would be more hassle than it was worth.

“So, Alexander,” she said as she flipped down the sun visor to use the mirror to look at him, “You’re going to be my personal attendant. Do you have any experience with that?”

Alec

Still in major fear of his mistresses father he nodded his head no. He had no experience but he watched his mother do that. Then he watched her get beaten to death while he was tied there. He stopped the tears quicker than ever. He signed out he had no experience but he knew how.

Edited by kingcobra2018