lycrawaterz14

Of Slaves and Royals

"NO NO NO! I AM NOT WEARING A COLLAR, I AM NOT AN ANIMAL!" She screamed as soon as she saw the tags "IF YOU MAKE ME WEAR THIS I'll GROW ONE OF THE MOST POISONOUS PLANTS I CAN, I'M A BOTANIST, THE BEST IN THE CITY!" She shouted, scowling, she wasn't going to let her control her that easily, she knew her rights, although they were very limited, "I REFUSE TO BE TREATED LIKE THIS!" Edited by Totts

Aria

"Whatever, I was only going to do this when you tried to run away, like they always do." She said amused she screamed at her. "Now go get the other things I asked for." She said. "Also I was most likely going to let you have something good, but since you screamed at me, let's see you'll have canned soup." She giggled enjoying this. She checked out the one collar and gave the clerk the money.

"No. I will not." She said, "Just because the man sold me didn't mean I agreed to it, besides I've got food like you wouldn't imagine, I wasn't lying when I said I was a botanist."

((Anybody up for making a rich person?))

Aria

"I guess you weren't." She spoke. "Fine let's head home." She said. Aria started to walk out the door furious. First my slave dies, then my slave disappeared and now my slave is as annoying as a fly! She wanted to scream. Aria almost slapped her new slave. She screamed. Now that we got off to a bad start how will the rest of the day go?

Alec

He just sat there. I've been here for three years. Why does everybody dislike me? Alec thought waiting. They hardly fed him anymore.

Aria

"Alright." She said. She ran to her house. Worst life ever. Everyone is so difficult. She sat there. Maybe I should learn how to be nice. She sighed. This is that time where I start to cry, but why am I not? Aria sat there. Confused. She went into the bathroom and tried to fix her hair. I could probably learn something from her. She hated the idea but it needed to be done. Since her house was a block away she ran back and apologized. She said not even looking at her. She was shameful.

“Of course not, Sir,” Ella said as she started to open the door, but then she paused and with sincerity in her voice she added, “and thank you, Sir.” Getting out of the car, she forced herself not to run back into the doughnut shop. Of course, she did walk quickly but as she neared the door, she slowed to a normal walk. Managing to look almost calm, she entered and stepped to one side of the door.

Trying to discretely catch Zeke’s eye, she gave a questioning look as she motioned toward the other side of the room. She was hoping that Leon would give him permission to go where they could talk in relative private, but she was still too terrified of the man to brave going over to ask him. She wished they could go out and sit on the curb where there’d be even fewer people, but figured that’d be asking for too much, so she glanced around to see if there was an empty corner they could go to.

"It's okay, I always do that, it's a test to see how you'd react, but I still wasn't lying about being a botanist, I'm just not a master one, just try and remember slaves are people too, so do you want to head home? Mistress." She explained

"Would you like to unlock the door please mistress?" she said as whisper chirped.

((Also if you'd like I can make a list of forms Lycra.))

Aria

"Yeah got that." She replied. Aria unlocked the door and thought. "Mistress is getting annoying. Call me whatever. Don't actually call me the word whatever though, that would be annoying." She opened the door and whisper ran inside.

Edited by kingcobra2018

Aria

"Yes in the garden and on the kitchen counter." She said. "It would be nice if you helped take care of them." She said weirdly trying to be nice.

Eden went over to the counter to go and see the plant, it seemed to almost light up as she stared at it, "Aria, can I ask you something, do you think I look attractive?"

Aria

"What???????? In a boys view yes in my view... That was the weirdest thing someone asked me." She said her face turning bright red like anyone else would.

Edited by kingcobra2018

Eden laughed, "Ha! ! ! ! ddonial!!" then she started to hum and sing a bit "Penblwyd happus si ti, penblwyd hapus si ti! penblwyd hapus si ti!, oh sorry! just singing to myself! wyt ti'n hoffi caru?"

"Pssh! I wouldn't expect you to know it, it comes from a very far away place where I came from, it's welsh and I haven't even started yet!" Eden proceeded to sing incredibly well, almost like an angel.

#Mae bys Meri-Ann wedi brifo,

A Dafydd y gwas ddim yn iach.

Mae'r baban yn y crud yn crio,

A'r gath wedi sgrapo Joni bach.

Sosban fach yn berwi ar y tân,

Sosban fawr yn berwi ar y llawr,

A'r gath wedi sgrapo Joni bach.

Dai bach y sowldiwr,

Dai bach y sowldiwr,

Dai bach y sowldiwr,

A gwt ei grys e mas.

Mae bys Meri-Ann wedi gwella,

A Dafydd y gwas yn ei fedd;

Mae'r baban yn y crud wedi tyfu,

A'r gath wedi huno mewn hedd.

Sosban fach yn berwi ar y tân

Sosban fawr yn berwi ar y llawr

Dai bach y sowldiwr,

Dai bach y sowldiwr,

Dai bach y sowldiwr,

A gwt ei grys e mas.

Aeth hen Fari Jones i Ffair y Caerau

I brynu set o lestri de;

Ond mynd i'r ffos aeth Mari gyda'i llestri

Trwy yfed gormod lawer iawn o 'de'

Sosban fach yn berwi ar y tân

Sosban fawr yn berwi ar y llawr

((Weird thing is I can acutally sing this song in real life 0.o))

Edited by Totts

((Scary. I used google translator and it didn't work...))

Aria

Her mouth dropped open not being able to say anything

Edited by kingcobra2018

Username: Totts

Name: Gracieux Noyade

Class: Slave

Appearance: Brilliant blue eyes and short dyed blue hair.

History: (eh) she has been selectivley bred from the most attractive slaves to create a slave for the "upper" upper class.

Other: I'd prefer if she was selected by a male owner. also she's one of the younger slaves, 19 years old.

Edited by Totts