lycrawaterz14

Of Slaves and Royals

"Nevermind then. I guess we'll just wait." He was trembling. "Nevermind. Just... just go. Hell you don't even knowthewayhomeandIdon'twanttodrive and-" He started to freak out, and closed his eyes trying to calm down. "Ell, sorry. I'm so sorry."

Listening to Tybalt, Ella only became more and more concerned and confused. First he said they’d wait, then he told her to go, and she couldn’t ever remember hearing an adult speak so rushed before. Not knowing what was going on, or what exactly he was telling her to do, her tone revealed how lost she felt as she said, “Please forgive my stupidity, Sir, but I-I don’t understand…” Concern seeped into her voice as she added, “Please Sir, what do you need me to do?”

"SHHH! Sh sh sh!" He demanded, and leaned his seat back as far as it would go. He put a two day old take out cup from the cup holder and placed the bottom on his forehead. The soda wasn't good for drinking, but made a great warm compress for the moment. He just laid there and hyperventilated for a few minutes, before he shakily returned to ragged breathing. "I'm so sorry Ell... You didn't need to see that..."

Edited by lycrawaterz14

Okay, Ella thought when Tybalt shushed her, he needs me to be silent. She was still concerned and confused, and starting to get a little scared, but him telling her what to do (or rather not do) helped a little. As she watched him out of the corner of her eye, her brow furrowed even more in concern, but she remained both silent and still. When he apologized to her, she opened her mouth to ask if he was all right, but then she realized that he hadn’t given permission for her to speak again, so she closed her mouth as she gave a small shrug of her shoulders to indicate that he didn’t have anything to apologize for. Heck, she still didn’t know what exactly was going on.

Username:Totts

Name: Eden Weredboom

Class: Slave sad.gif

Appearance: she has white hair and green eyes, definitley one of the more attractive slaves.

History: (eh) she was orphaned and could never be a rich person.

Other: she's 19

(Accepted! I actually think I may have an owner for you...)

"Ell?" He whimpered. "Did I scare you? I'm sorry... I thought we might make it home. at least it didn't happen while I was driving."

Zeke hugged his sister one more time and nodded when she told him to be safe. He had finally confirmed that his sister was alive and she seemed happy with the owned she had. Now they had found each other they were being separated again. Rage boiled in his blood. They were so close and now, since their owners were butting heads, they couldn't be together. He made a decision that slaves have been hanged over for even whispering about. He was running away the first chance he got.

((Sorry I vanished for a while, I got a selective writers block with this rp))

Edited by padfoot

((All right))

Aria

It seemed her new slave vanished on her. Time for a new one? Again? She ran to the slave store to get a new one. Maybe I was to nice She found one with the name of Eden. The price was small so she paid them quickly and they brought her out of the horrible cage. "Hello Eden" She spoke avoiding eye contact.

"Hello, what would you like me to address you as?" she said, not making eye contact

(could you gimme a link to her character sheet please?)

Edited by Totts

((Sure, Page that her form is on. Also if someone could make an owner for Alec that would be awesome.))

Aria

"Call me Mistress no excuses. Even though my name is Aria if you were wondering" She said coldly. "Once we get to my home we will go over the rules."

Edited by kingcobra2018

((This is a very cruel post.))

Aria

"We will walk there." She said. She started to walk out the door when she remembered. "First we need to go to the pet store for two reasons." She said. They ran to the store. "Alright. They have a cute dog here. A blind Aussie puppy. We'll need to get two leashes and a bag of dog food. We'll also need to get two collars. You can get the dog food and leashes. Pick which leashes you like the best then get the best dog food." She ordered. She went and got the puppy. "Why don't we call you Whisper." She said softly. She went to the name tags and collars. "Here's a diamond studded one and a pink one." She put the info on the tags. The names stated Whisper and the other Eden.

Glancing toward Tybalt again, she gave a small shake of her head as she timidly said, “I-I’m more concerned and confused, Sir, but yes, I am a little scared.” Realizing that that might upset him, she quickly explained, “But I’m not afraid of you, Sir. I’m afraid for you. I don’t…I don’t understand what’s going on. I mean, are you having an asthma attack? Do you need an inhaler, or-or something?” She still didn’t think it was an asthma attack, but she didn’t know what else it could be. Her concern was plain in her expression, and though she wanted to ask if he was okay, she didn’t know if it would be an appropriate question, so she didn’t ask.

Tybalt looked between the two. "Is there any way the two of them could keep in contact? We really must be going..." He sighed and wrote his number on a sheet of paper. "Here is my number. Text me whatever communication I can easily reach him at." He got up and looked like he wanted to leave. "Ella, say goodbye please."

(He gave Zeke his number...)

"I wish it had been. I... Think it was a panic attack. I just... Freak out for a little bit. Or a long time. This one was short. It's probabl-" he stopped and closed his eyes again and took deep breaths.

"Sorry. It's probably because I haven't been drinking as much." He mumbled that last part. "It takes the edge off." Tybalt didn't look at her. This was the first time he actually admitted he relied on alcohol for its effects. He didn't have a problem. He just used it... A lot. "I shouldn't have rushed you away so quickly, I should have just... I don't know. You'll see your brother again, I swear."

Ella listened to Tybalt’s explanation, but it didn’t help clear her confusion any. In fact, she was now even more confused. However, at the mention of her brother, she closed her eyes against the forming tears as she thought, I hope so. “As you say, Sir…,” she said as she tried to rein in her emotions, then trying to change the subject, she asked, “But if drinking is what prevents these attacks, does that mean I shouldn’t be keeping you out of the winery?” There was nothing but confusion in her voice, and though she was trying to understand, she just didn’t seem to get it.

"It's bad for me. Just a crutch." His breathing was near normal now. "Ella... You wouldn't run away from me would you?"

Still trying to understand, Ella gave a small nod when he called alcohol a crutch, but she didn’t quite get the reference. She knew that injured people used crutches to help them get around, so how would that be a bad thing? Of course, if they continued to use them when they weren’t injured anymore, that might be bad… She was lost in her thoughts as she mulled that over, but then she was shocked out of her thoughts by his question.

Briefly glancing toward him with horror clearly written on her face, she quickly dropped her gaze to her hands on her lap as she said, “O-of course not, Sir.” She didn’t understand why he kept asking her that when she’d already affirmed that as her master, she couldn’t go anywhere without his permission. Knowing the horrible things that happened to slaves that ran away, she was too terrified to even consider doing so.

He looked like he might cry. "Thank you." He mumbled, almost... Meek. "If you would like to talk to your brother more... I-I'll be here. You can if you want to." He was still relaxing, trying to prepare himself for his drive home. It would be a while.

“Are-are you sure, Sir,” Ella asked unable to keep the hope out of her tone. “You don’t need me for anything right now?”

He simply nodded. "Don't forget about Rachel though... She's been left at joke this whole time. The time alone will be good with coping at least..."