Riverwillows

Be My Valentine

Could we maybe do it as a two-way transfer. It would save on transfers and we would know who was taking them....since there seems to be some people taking without even saying thank you. Just an idea. smile.gif

Like the idea, but what if I want to take part, but don't have anything rare enough to gift?

This is not about gifting rare but something nice. I gave a 4G red with red/black/valentine checker lineage.

Ok, not something rare, but... it's love that matters, right?

So, would someone be my Valentine?

No requests, I know. But just wanna say, that for me a messy-lineaged or inbred egg is a lot nicer than all those rares ^^*

Oh, and you don't have to give me anything in return if you don't want to. The gift is a gift - it is free.

Edited by Getura

Could we maybe do it as a two-way transfer. It would save on transfers and we would know who was taking them....since there seems to be some people taking without even saying thank you. Just an idea. smile.gif

Maybe. Either people can't read/don't understand English or they do but ignore the 'honest system' and 'gift back' potion of this thread. Either way, it is said.

Oh heck, here goes nothing.

Will someone be my Valentine?

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

AAAHHHHH I so want this but I'll let someone who doesn't have a lot or none to claim. How nice of you panic siren!

EDIT: I'm working on more gifts but just now my 2 pairs of bluna/gold fishies just REFUSED!!!! mad.gif

EDIT2: Oh no.... I just had another refusal.... 3 out of 4 pairs refused!? sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

Edited by salmonbaby

Winter egg - even gen "following the seasons" lineage

Be My Valentine

Also, if you want to gift to me something, sorry, my scroll egg-locked

Edited by TheThing_Oo

After 3 refusals, I finaly got thsi nebular All number code!! (I'm not breeding from new pairing at this point because of out of wack refusal rates. I can't afford to have refusal for my linage project!!!!!!!!!!! TJ, you hear that!? tongue.gif)

Be my valentine

Not as pretty or as rare as others but certainly someone will love this bluna this valentines?

Blunas are Lovely

Gone to a nameless scroll

Edited by nxtashaxt

After 3 refusals, I finaly got thsi nebular All number code!! (I'm not breeding from new pairing at this point because of out of wack refusal rates. I can't afford to have refusal for my linage project!!!!!!!!!!! TJ, you hear that!? tongue.gif)

Be my valentine

I have GOT to stop taking pretties!! Need room for later tonight!! ROFL!!

I'm your Valentine, I sent you a nice gift too!!